Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Draft League

Titjes

46 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Here are the first 3 pages with all defenders that have dark green shade for CD (I don't think I can only show unowned players)

Hide contents

Screenshot_20210918-143506.thumb.jpg.eaf4ec5dfd5b8189fa5f43d1aca0afd9.jpgScreenshot_20210918-143510.thumb.jpg.15bd97646aaccd789b68c9e8324c1562.jpgScreenshot_20210918-143513.thumb.jpg.56b5ffb2dbf6ad0c2c7b3e58e5485d8a.jpg

How much will it cost for Laporte?

23 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

How much will it cost for Laporte?

Exactly what you see, 180M 😅

Here are the values of your players (you have 77M cash) 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210918-155102.thumb.jpg.65c5cec5bbcfc69c7d280c543a3179f8.jpg

I don't think you can buy him, as he's out of your budget mate 😅

AED66699-1C79-4810-B6CB-C3E12B88034F.jpeg.681540972bb7053d9dfce3f8b8006f85.jpeg

Free Transfer:   
SHORTLIST REVEALED!

Which player will get “stolen” by DanEnglish FC as their free transfer reward for winning the league ... ?

Their shortlist has been sensationally leaked to Sky Sports + contains some world class players.

SHORTLIST

Rumours of Mikey Johnston being on the shortlist have been officially denied.

It is highly likely that DanEnglish FC will choose a new striker, to compliment their ageing world-class stars up front.

While DanEnglish FC will gain, the other unfortunate team will likely lose their star striker + get nothing in return.

Which would YOU pick?!

32 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Free Transfer:   
SHORTLIST REVEALED!

Which player will get “stolen” by DanEnglish FC as their free transfer reward for winning the league ... ?

Their shortlist has been sensationally leaked to Sky Sports + contains some world class players.

SHORTLIST

It is highly likely that DanEnglish FC will choose a new striker, to compliment their ageing world-class stars up front.

While DanEnglish FC will gain, the other unfortunate team will likely lose their star striker + get nothing in return.

Which would YOU pick?!

Mbappe 100%, mostly because it’s from @broodje kip

43 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Free Transfer:   
SHORTLIST REVEALED!

SHORTLIST

Which would YOU pick?!

I hope you get KDB instead 😅

Just now, broodje kip said:

Agree cause he is Rich’s

You can have him, im signing myself next season and putting myself up front.

3 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Free Transfer:   
SHORTLIST REVEALED!

SHORTLIST

Which would YOU pick?!

I wish I was in your shoes right now 😂

Kun's Army Season Summary

wp2216116.jpg

The 1st official season of Kun's Army had been quite a disappointing one after being top of the league in the first two months of the season. It's even more painful that we just failed to hit the season objective by only 1 point. The month where we concede 15+ goals was the turning point of the season IMO, we are the team with the best defensive before that, and suddenly one of the worst after that. It all happens after @DanEnglish praised Bonucci for his defensive performance, so the team captain may need some talking to before the 2nd season.

There's a few stars that have some outstanding performance, but the best was definitely Dusan Tadic. I had expected him to be providing lots of assists, but 29 assists + 15 goals was way more than what I expect. Heung-Min Son was great as well, but he seems to be losing his form after an injury in January. Robert Lewandowski was good with his 29 goals, but tbh I'm expecting more from him.

There's also a few disappointments/flops, including Wilfried Zaha. He had quite a nice start, but didn't really live to the expectations after that, while his discipline record was awful with 4 red cards and 15 yellow cards! Rumors are spreading around that the former Man Utd player might had already played his final game for the team. Another disappointment might be Allan Saint-Maximin, only 4 assists from the former Newcastle winger was definitely way below expectation. (He's available for a cash/swap deal if anyone's interested 👀

Edited by Kun Aguero

Season 2: Sponsorship Draft

Rules:

Sponsors are the same as last season.

Wait until the person before you made his/her choice. As soon as the person posted his/her choice, the next one can post theirs.

Every manager will have a maximum of 24 hours to post their choice (doesn't mean you have to take 24 hours though 🤣)

Read your sponsorships carefully before making a choice 😉

Order for picking sponsorships:

1. @broodje kip

2. @Victor77

3. @Kun Aguero

4. @d e m a r a i

5. @Rich

6. @DanEnglish

7. @geordiekrispy

8. @leedsunited87

9. @YungGaffer

Sponsorship 1:

Spoiler

1.thumb.PNG.14a62d225e8c151d2036d00accadb2b1.PNG

Sponsorship 2:

Spoiler

2.thumb.PNG.5acf488d385fd031d138f2efeb76769c.PNG

Sponsorship 3:

Spoiler

3.thumb.PNG.e10815996a86980c0917ba94b849339c.PNG

Sponsorship 4:

Spoiler

4.thumb.PNG.0a255eb35c7a92abbb70e8bb23e2d3f7.PNG

Sponsorship 5:

Spoiler

5.thumb.PNG.24182387d2f9f66cf9d266b63914c8e3.PNG

Sponsorship 6:

Spoiler

6.thumb.PNG.d965053a48117aca8386406e32c7894a.PNG

Sponsorship 7:

Spoiler

7.thumb.PNG.15830898c0c1f32030f82f797d48c242.PNG

Sponsorship 8:

Spoiler

8.thumb.PNG.1079a6bd35997ba5ae644fe3b8bd2d4c.PNG

Sponsorship 9:

Spoiler

9.thumb.PNG.f8eb130688c0c1972d800ab4471e786e.PNG

Sponsorship 10:

Spoiler

10.thumb.PNG.d299555d17ddc115f25d5acd6cdc494b.PNG

If somebody has any questions, fee free to ask!

Transfer Completed

Georginio Wijnaldum has now completed his medical and agreed terms with @DanEnglish’s team who are named after him DanEnglish, the transfer will be completed for a sum of $30m. 

OutOnBale are now on the lookout for a new central midfielder.

Deal Done!

lionel-messi-2-162876183616x9.thumb.jpg.060f56db8124ff97f8cc25bbaf96c984.jpg

We can confirmed that Lionel Messi had just completed a move to Kun's Army in a deal involving Wilfried Zaha and another 70m fee.

The Argentinean forward known as one of the best players in football will be forming a deadly attacking lineup with the likes of Robert Lewandowski, Heung-Min Son and Dusan Tadic.

"It's a huge deal for the team, and we hope Messi can help the team to challenge for the league title next season." says the manager Diego Simeone who had been a long time admirer of the forward.

However Messi's injuries last season had been a looming concern. Reports suggested that the forward had failed the medical since he still haven't fully recover from the injury but the chairman insisted on signing him.

ANOTHER DEAL DONE

Out on Bale are happy to announce the signing of Sandro Tonali from @broodje kip Sandwich Army for a transfer fee of $40m. Sandro comes here in to replace Wijnaldum, he is thought to be Roberto Mancini’s no 1 choice.

Sandwich’s News

Sandwich Army manager, Hansi Flick has announced the departure of their prospect, Sandro Tonali to one of their two fiercest rivals, Out On Bale. Fans around the world are shocked by the news and Sandwich Army are reportedly looking to strengthen their defence again after signing Jules Kounde.

18 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I choose Jules Kounde.

My turn next...

B98B20D9-EEC5-43B5-A85F-DDBD3629C63D.jpeg.a9dfecab90937e7fdbb6eef905036ad0.jpeg

Free Transfer Revealed!

Instead of just stealing a player - I‘ve agreed something fairer with @leedsunited87 / Leeds City ... which league officials have approved (thanks @Titjes)

The Agreement:

• I draft Kane as my free player
  • Kane is swopped with Lukaku + a $10m at the earliest opportunity * 

This means I get Lukaku (last seasons best goalscorer + a personal favourite of mine) AND Leeds City get Kane as replacement star player.

* Note - I’m thinking of the $10m as a “thank you for the free replacement player”.

While Leeds United are rumoured to be gutted losing their main striker - both teams are reportedly delighted to have new Star Strikers early in the upcoming season.

Hopefully this is fairer to the team losing one of their best players + keep this as the world’s most exciting league!

6 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

My turn next...

B98B20D9-EEC5-43B5-A85F-DDBD3629C63D.jpeg.a9dfecab90937e7fdbb6eef905036ad0.jpeg

Free Transfer Revealed!

Instead of just stealing a player - I‘ve agreed something fairer with @leedsunited87 / Leeds City ... which league officials have approved (thanks @Titjes)

The Agreement:

• I draft Kane as my free player
  • Kane is swopped with Lukaku + a $10m at the earliest opportunity * 

This means I get Lukaku (last seasons best goalscorer + a personal favourite of mine) AND Leeds City get Kane as replacement star player.

* Note - I’m thinking of the $10m as a “thank you for the free replacement player”.

While Leeds United are rumoured to be gutted losing their main striker - both teams are reportedly delighted to have new Star Strikers early in the upcoming season.

Hopefully this is fairer to the team losing one of their best players + keep this as the world’s most exciting league!

Woah that’s such a nice deal

3 hours ago, Rich said:

Transfer Completed

Georginio Wijnaldum has now completed his medical and agreed terms with @DanEnglish’s team who are named after him DanEnglish, the transfer will be completed for a sum of $30m. 

Confirmed!

We are delighted to have Wijnaldum at the club and thank @Rich for his quick decision making & good business sense (by replacing Wijnaldum with Tonali for only $10m more!)

6F7886DE-355A-4752-86D9-930CAA89D269.jpeg.9b5aeec8f73493c45f22881513d2933d.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

We can confirmed that Lionel Messi had just completed a move to Kun's Army in a deal involving Wilfried Zaha and another 70m fee.

Confirmed!

His new team are taking a risk on “bad boy” Zaha - who got 4 reds + 15 yellows last season, but think he can score goals as a backup poacher up front.

AFF98DDC-2A8D-4630-AC41-97B62A6CFC37.jpeg

Edited by DanEnglish

Leeds city are delighted with the swap deal that will bring the much fancied England goalscorer Harry Kane to the glorious playing side of Elland Road. Asked the question from the local paper, does Kane have what it takes to fill the boots of Lakaku. He answered, with much pleasure, I'm just glad this move has sorted out, I want to get my head down and prove the doubters wrong. 

The Yorkshire Evening News commented that this is the best signing since Leeds signed characters such as, Viduka, Radebe, Speed etc

22 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Samsung for me pls, might need that Heal and Morale boost now that I have Messi in my team

Urgh. All the “heal” sponsorships are taken, which is what my crocked old team  of pensioners really needs.

So instead I take #10 McDonalds, just for the top 4 = free player bonus.