Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 Bug List

samhardy

Feel free to report bugs or any odd occurrences you come across in your saves here.

Remember though SI aren’t as active here as they used to be, so their general recommendation is to log issues on their forums:
https://community.sigames.com/forum/298-football-manager-mobile-technical-help-and-bugs-forum/

Otherwise, if you come across something odd within your save, upload a copy of your saved game from just before the odd occurrence to this link - make sure to change the filename first to something like Username_BugDescription.dat - it's best to confirm it here too so that they can match the filename and the issue. (you can also attach save game files to a thread if you start a topic on their forum).

Guide on how to access Android saves: https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409274314129-How-do-I-access-my-Save-files-#text

Guide on how to access iOS saves: https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409272443409-How-do-I-access-my-Save-files-#text

If there's a bug within a match, save the match at the end (the down arrow at the top) and send a copy to SI describing the issue.

Enjoy the new game.

I know its less than a day old and I feel bad complaining but I hope they fix this fast. 

These are the 2 user interfaces I can use. Playing on a Samsung galaxy s20 ultra.

I downloaded about 2 hours ago and when I made the save my screen wasn't like that.

Screenshot_20211109-093323_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-093332_FM22 Mobile.jpg

3 minutes ago, StueyBTRFC said:

I know its less than a day old and I feel bad complaining but I hope they fix this fast. 

These are the 2 user interfaces I can use. Playing on a Samsung galaxy s20 ultra.

I downloaded about 2 hours ago and when I made the save my screen wasn't like that.

If you have a look here, this may help mate 🤞🏻

8 minutes ago, StueyBTRFC said:

I've had this 3 times already. Have to reload skin and restart phone. Well that works for me so far. I'm using an S21 Ultra.

Have the same problem. Galaxy s20 plus. First time screen its perfect. When i close the game and open again its bad. Reinstalling the game. Same problem. Restarting phobe it works. But when i close it and restart the game its again bad. Pls fix. Its annoying

16 minutes ago, RamaMantler said:

Pls fix. Its annoying

It's definitely annoying, but this site has nothing to do with SI Games who make the game. They are aware of this problem though, so hopefully they will fix it sometime quickly.

I notice one issues on the new game...the issues is that we cannot delete hidden save (hidden.tms) anymore...the game won't load if you have only one save (manual save)... previous FMM you can delete the hidden save without any problem and still can load the manual save but on latest one you can't....

How to reproduce this issues? Delete hidden.tms or any other hidden save and keep only one manual save and try to load the game....it won't load at all...

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

I've had this 3 times already. Have to reload skin and restart phone. Well that works for me so far. I'm using an S21 Ultra.

It's bloody annoying though to have to go through this process every time I want to pick up and play quickly!!

Only a very minor thing that probably only I will notice 😂 but on the game, Felipe Vizeu is on loan at Yokohama Marinos when he’s actually on loan at Yokohama FC

Okay it might just be me being stupid but the transfer window doesn't seem to close in this game? I'm in October in England and people are still buying and selling players... Anyone else had this?

Edited by Wolf616

I believe there is a bug with players on loan from other teams : I'm team A, the player is on loan from team B to team C, and it looks like I can't make an offer, while 2 other clubs have already made one! Am I missing something here? :'(
Edit: I had to wait for the news to pop up in my inbox, where a "make an offer" button appeared. But still nothing on the player's profile...

Edited by Gonzolito

Well , im on One Plus 9 Pro 12/256 and the game simply dont start , it stays in a dark screen and i have to go to other app then try to go again to the FMM22 app then go again to other app , and maybe if im lucky the game will start. When i can start the game ( 3 times in the last 50 trys) the game runs flawless but the display is all messed up like the posts above shows.

I was going to ask for a refund before i got it "working" for the 1st time.

Anyone with this problem ? I dunno what i'm doing wrong.

Edited by Frikspt23

I've only started one save at this point, but I'm into the Carabao Cup 4th round Newcastle and only getting around 18k attendance vs Norwich. 

Is this just supporter apathy or a bug? 

My next game at home as well vs Watford was 52k. 

23 minutes ago, CashCow said:

I've only started one save at this point, but I'm into the Carabao Cup 4th round Newcastle and only getting around 18k attendance vs Norwich. 

Is this just supporter apathy or a bug? 

My next game at home as well vs Watford was 52k. 

I believe this was the same as FMM21. Carabao matches always seemed lower attendance that PL games etc. 

I always thought it was some sort of aspect to do with Covid but dunno really.

I'm having a weird visual glitch, but I'm not sure if it's just me or what...

The coloured sections for the team names seems much too big and the first dot (pitch view) overlaps the additional time number.

Anyone else having this? Is it worth logging a bug? @Scratch

Screenshot_20211110-083801.png

40 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

The coloured sections for the team names seems much too big and the first dot (pitch view) overlaps the additional time number.

Happen to me as well

Hmm, I'll log a bug as the font just seems to squished. I doesn't seem to change between teams with a longer name and shorter name. Just is a set size, which makes sense. it's just that the set size is a bit too big.

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

Haven't actually played it yet! But definitely worth submitting bugs, that's the only chance these things have of getting fixed.

40 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Haven't actually played it yet! But definitely worth submitting bugs, that's the only chance these things have of getting fixed.

Have submitted it:
https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-mobile-bugs-tracker/technical-support/android/extra-time-numbers-overlapping-game-screens-r3974/

@Kun Aguero You want to add your phone type etc on there too?

Is it me or anyone else is having a problem with the game takes ages to load and stuck on the copyright league page? It's very annoying because it only happens if i put customized logos and player faces into the graphics folder. The graphics work fine just needs forever to load everytime i start the game. Also if I jump out of the game when I reopen it the screen goes totally dark, then I will have to jump out again and reopens it a few times until it goes normal again. It makes the game unplayable really, very annoying. Iam using a Galaxy S20+.

Screenshot_20211110-020456_FM22 Mobile.jpg

1 hour ago, Ahkin said:

Is it me or anyone else is having a problem with the game takes ages to load and stuck on the copyright league page? It's very annoying because it only happens if i put customized logos and player faces into the graphics folder. The graphics work fine just needs forever to load everytime i start the game. Also if I jump out of the game when I reopen it the screen goes totally dark, then I will have to jump out again and reopens it a few times until it goes normal again. It makes the game unplayable really, very annoying. Iam using a Galaxy S20+.

Yes im facing this issue too, im using facepack, kits, logos. Normally it take times on first open to load, but in fmm 22 it take ages everytime i open it. Got dark blank screen too when switching to another apps.

Do the matches make the phone hot and use a lot of battery for anyone else (Around 7-8% per match from what I've seen)? I haven't played FMM since 18 or 19, but I don't remember the game being so demanding back then, when I had worse hardware and still used the enhanced match engine.

Using the iPhone 12 Pro.

3 hours ago, Ahkin said:

Happened to me when I placed the assets in <fm>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/graphics. But when I placed it in Android/data it loads normally

36 minutes ago, Emmanuel Victor Garcia said:

Happened to me when I placed the assets in <fm>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/graphics. But when I placed it in Android/data it loads normally

you mean it works fine if I put the graphics folder into Android/data? can you explain the full pathway please? thanks!

2 hours ago, Arkivdt said:

Yes im facing this issue too, im using facepack, kits, logos. Normally it take times on first open to load, but in fmm 22 it take ages everytime i open it. Got dark blank screen too when switching to another apps.

Hope theres a fix soon im eager to play it properly.

25 minutes ago, Ahkin said:

you mean it works fine if I put the graphics folder into Android/data? can you explain the full pathway please? thanks!

Hope theres a fix soon im eager to play it properly.

Try copying your graphics pack in Android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/graphics. The graphics folder should contain your logos, kits and faces folders. Delete the existing graphics in your documents folder to prevent the app from reading it. You should press the Reload Skin after copying the files.

19 minutes ago, Emmanuel Victor Garcia said:

Try copying your graphics pack in Android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/graphics. The graphics folder should contain your logos, kits and faces folders. Delete the existing graphics in your documents folder to prevent the app from reading it. You should press the Reload Skin after copying the files.

Should I create all the folders above in Android/data? coz my Android/data folder has absolutely nothing in it. Thanks!

Just now, Ahkin said:

Should I create all the folders above in Android/data? coz my Android/data folder has absolutely nothing in it. Thanks!

Are you using a file manager on you phone and is it on Android 11? If yes, then you need to install a different file manager (ZArchiver) that has an access in Android/data. Or you could use a PC to copy the files.

59 minutes ago, Emmanuel Victor Garcia said:

Are you using a file manager on you phone and is it on Android 11? If yes, then you need to install a different file manager (ZArchiver) that has an access in Android/data. Or you could use a PC to copy the files.

I got the ZArchiver and copying the files now, it is a very slow process right? only 6% now TT