Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 Bug List

samhardy

On 09/11/2021 at 11:24, DutchTony said:

It's bloody annoying though to have to go through this process every time I want to pick up and play quickly!!

An update for everyone with the stretch issue. I run a Galaxy S20 5G. I have been in touch with Sega, they have sent me a test update that they have been working on. After updating, I opened the app, started a game and saved it. Closed the app, re-opened it and the stretch issue was no longer there. The display was normal each time I left and came back. I have replied to them and say it is working, so hopefully the update will drop for the public soon enough 🤞😀

Please stop discussing installation of graphics in this thread. This is the thread to discuss bugs.

Graphic installation instructions are available on the pages of our downloadable packs. If you struggle to understand them or follow them, then you're on your own. We do not support installation issues, and even if we did this is not the correct place to post about it.

4 hours ago, DMC2473 said:

An update for everyone with the stretch issue. I run a Galaxy S20 5G. I have been in touch with Sega, they have sent me a test update that they have been working on. After updating, I opened the app, started a game and saved it. Closed the app, re-opened it and the stretch issue was no longer there. The display was normal each time I left and came back. I have replied to them and say it is working, so hopefully the update will drop for the public soon enough 🤞😀

Weird I'm on S20 also and installed the update but it didn't fixed the issue. What resolution are you using on your phone? And did you enable the navigation button?

4 minutes ago, Emmanuel Victor Garcia said:

Weird I'm on S20 also and installed the update but it didn't fixed the issue. What resolution are you using on your phone? And did you enable the navigation button?

Im on FHD+. Navigation bar: Buttons. And in Settings>Display>Full Screen Apps I have FMM22 turned on.

Im still running the beta version to be fair, so Ill probably stick with that if the public update still has issues!

Hope this helps 🤞

Do you have logo and kits packs etc? Maybe that may be causing an issue? Just a thought. I only have the changes.txt for real names on mine, no other add ons 👍

1 minute ago, DMC2473 said:

Im on FHD+. Navigation bar: Buttons. And in Settings>Display>Full Screen Apps I have FMM22 turned on.

Im still running the beta version to be fair, so Ill probably stick with that if the public update still has issues!

Hope this helps 🤞

We have the same configuration, I have tried restarting the device but still not working. The UI is too small and centered.

6 minutes ago, DMC2473 said:

Do you have logo and kits packs etc? Maybe that may be causing an issue? Just a thought. I only have the changes.txt for real names on mine, no other add ons 👍

Right, I'll try to reinstall the app without the graphic packs. Thanks mate!

1 hour ago, Emmanuel Victor Garcia said:

Right, I'll try to reinstall the app without the graphic packs. Thanks mate!

Also, is the update of FMM22 that you installed 13.0.3?

No worries mate, such an annoying thing when you get the game and it does that, so off putting!

22 minutes ago, DMC2473 said:

Also, is the update of FMM22 that you installed 13.0.3?

No worries mate, such an annoying thing when you get the game and it does that, so off putting!

Yes it's on 13.0.3 however it's still not in the right scale

Screenshot_20211111-004820_FM22 Mobile.jpg

15 minutes ago, Emmanuel Victor Garcia said:

Do you have stretch display on in your FMM22 setting? Think it is on configuration section? 

20 minutes ago, Emmanuel Victor Garcia said:

User interface section of settings 👍

Screenshot_20211110-191256_FM22 Mobile.jpg

21 minutes ago, DMC2473 said:

Do you have stretch display on in your FMM22 setting? Think it is on configuration section? 

I disabled it and then the tiny screen showed up. Best I can do is set the resolution to HD+ to have the perfect fit. It works even on non beta.

Edited by Emmanuel Victor Garcia
2 minutes ago, Emmanuel Victor Garcia said:

Should I leave it enabled then? I think there's little to no difference after the update when enabled

I would try FHD+ with the stretch setting enabled. Should be all sorted then if the update has worked 👍

3 minutes ago, DMC2473 said:

I would try FHD+ with the stretch setting enabled. Should be all sorted then if the update has worked 👍

Oh I thought the UI should be in perfect fit with just a little bit of inactive area on side when not in stretched mode. I haven't fully tested the update yet because I disabled the option first upon opening. I think I'll just wait for the updated public release before reinstalling again. Alright thanks a lot!

17 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Don’t know if this is also similar but I noticed the league name cutoff ? Seems in all the headers but is fine other spots like club info pages 

Cutoff top

9EFC8337-217A-4A66-A9DD-A338B106CD81.thumb.png.f93458b1a4182be9df81d95f83a8d2d2.png

full name fine club info page

1DA5BEE0-96CF-41C1-AEA5-81E0F567367F.thumb.png.9a9220fae65123eddde95be0c0c98e02.png

something similar with yours due to text size or spacing ? 

18 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Don’t know if this is also similar but I noticed the league name cutoff ? Seems in all the headers but is fine other spots like club info pages 

Cutoff top

9EFC8337-217A-4A66-A9DD-A338B106CD81.thumb.png.f93458b1a4182be9df81d95f83a8d2d2.png

full name fine club info page

1DA5BEE0-96CF-41C1-AEA5-81E0F567367F.thumb.png.9a9220fae65123eddde95be0c0c98e02.png

something similar with yours due to text size or spacing ? 

I don't have real names patched in.

Screenshot_20211111-063832.png

I’ve just finished 6th with Watford and in the next season i didn’t get put into Europe? Could it be a bug or do you reckon it’d because of the fa cup winners?

I don't frequent the si forum so maybe I've missed it, but are they working on a patch?

Don't want to get too attached to my squad(anyone else do that 😂), if they are going to release one soon.

1 hour ago, CashCow said:

I don't frequent the si forum so maybe I've missed it, but are they working on a patch?

Don't want to get too attached to my squad(anyone else do that 😂), if they are going to release one soon.

There was an update today? They're always working on it. Just dive in 👍

11 hours ago, JohnNovack said:

WTF with my repuation? I won the world championship ...

It's a bug?

Screenshot_20211111-105201~2.png

Screenshot_20211111-105152~2.png

You've cut the top off your screenshot, and played five seasons in 3 days - i think you've got bigger issues to worry about than your supposed reputation...