Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Draft League FMM22

Titjes

Tactical Analysis

This has been in my head since we started - finally have got it down on (virtual) paper.

While the AI manager picks the standard 41221 roles - this is how I have recruited players (for their PPMs/talents) into the following style for my team, with the goals/assists from season 2 added in underneath.

image.thumb.png.66b187cf268469b6bc551a7395d15779.png

Spoiler

Roles:

• As Mancini is an 'attacking' manager, I think this means he'll more often use an 'attacking' mentality, so the FBs are more likely to bomb forward - hence the importance of a solid, classy DMC (Marquinhos!)
  • On the right wing, Tadic and Fekir have PPMs which are more like an AP, rather than an IF, so means they have a more 'assist' focused role in the team.

Results:

• ST = +60 goals from Lukaku and Haaland. Change - surely will score less next season without Haaland ๐Ÿ˜ž
  • AML = a primarily goal-scoring role from Rashford (backup is Werner) - last season he scored 23, this season only 17.
  • AMR = a playmaker / creator role with Tadic & Fekir.ย Change - surely this changes next season as Tadic moves on.ย 
  • MC = Pogba is exceptional, with the other MC (Brozovic/Kessie) more of an all-round support/creator/destroyer.
  • DL = while Shaw was in the TotY (?!), primarily it's been Gaya whose played & provided the assists.
  • DR = both assists + games shared between wonderkid James and the more defensive full back Hysaj.
  • D/DMC = three solid, defensively sound central unit.

Just sharing ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Edited by DanEnglish

@StuartM - as you have stolen Haaland from me, are you going to offer me an attacker on loan to help 'ease the pain' / rebuild relations between our two clubs? ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

This is what I did with Kun FC last season (although Kun changed formation and so we agreed to cancel the ESR loan).

Am open to suggestions!

image.thumb.jpeg.ce44ed5d3b46c693f6365d29cc2b2e60.jpeg

TRANSFER NEWS!

Broodje has won the bid for Emile Smith Rowe for a modest sum of $35m!

โ€œWe are proud to welcome Smith Rowe as our latest addition to get back on track.โ€ Mourinho said.

@DanEnglishย can confirm the bid.

9 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Broodje has won the bid for Emile Smith Rowe for a modest sum of $35m!

Confirmed!

The wonderkid was never going to get enough minutes at our club to develop properly - so we let him go elsewhere where he can become the player we all want (wanted?) him to be. Plus DanEnglish FC are delighted to have the extra budget. Congrats on beating the multiple $31m (and one cheeky $32m) bids from other Vibe players!

TRANSFER NEWS!!!!!!

Kaizoku Manjikai bid farewell to Robert Soriano and welcome.... *drumroll*

DONNY VAN DE BEEK

Donny van de Beek a 6, 8 or 10: What can he bring to the Old Trafford? | by  One Nil | Medium

The fantastic playmaker after achieving great things at Ajax and not so great things atย @vizardjr's Silent Reader FC... He takes on a new challenge at Kaizoku Manjikai, in their quest for Champions League football.

United Zone on Twitter: "Edwin Van Der Sar's open letter to Man Utd fans on  VDB's transfer ๐Ÿ“ Class ๐Ÿ‘ #MUFC [@ManUtdMEN] https://t.co/rlfPS1DR7b" /  Twitter

(I think VDS meant Kaizoku Manjikai Fans, who are Manchester United anyways?)ย 

'Donny is an exceptional player with very high potential. Hopefully, he plays many games for us in the future... Quite the ironical statement...' - Kaizoku Manjikai, Manger ( @Titjesย who was our manager anyways? Lol)

Edited by LordArezo
2 hours ago, LordArezo said:

TRANSFER NEWS!!!!!!

Kaizoku Manjikai bid farewell to Robert Soriano and welcome.... *drumroll*

DONNY VAN DE BEEK

Donny van de Beek a 6, 8 or 10: What can he bring to the Old Trafford? | by  One Nil | Medium

The fantastic playmaker after achieving great things at Ajax and not so great things atย @vizardjr's Silent Reader FC... He takes on a new challenge at Kaizoku Manjikai, in their quest for Champions League football.

United Zone on Twitter: "Edwin Van Der Sar's open letter to Man Utd fans on  VDB's transfer ๐Ÿ“ Class ๐Ÿ‘ #MUFC [@ManUtdMEN] https://t.co/rlfPS1DR7b" /  Twitter

(I think VDS meant Kaizoku Manjikai Fans, who are Manchester United anyways?)ย 

'Donny is an exceptional player with very high potential. Hopefully, he plays many games for us in the future... Quite the ironical statement...' - Kaizoku Manjikai, Manger ( @Titjesย who was our manager anyways? Lol)

Accept, hope VDB work for u ๐Ÿฅฐ

Season 1 vs 2

Where did your team get better (and where needs improvement?!)

Copied the end-season league table into this image to make it easier to compare...

348E4CD6-EF4C-4F75-97AC-5771107FC347.thumb.jpeg.acd6a7e13bcca4e93d8b2a98194192c6.jpeg

Redย ๐Ÿ”ป

Spoiler
  • @broodje kipย + @Kun Agueroย both conceded more league goals this 2nd season, and dropped a few points as a result + both dropped out of the top 7.ย 
  • Interestingly Kun FC scored almost the same amount, even after losing Haaland, probably thanks to new striker Martinez.
  • @FrAn4eSc0ย must feel unlucky - they scored more, conceded less, but still got 1 point less and dropped 3 places in the league.
  • @Victor77 shows that even hitting the past seasonโ€™s results are not enough to keep your league position - getting one less point, but dropping four league places!

Green / Better ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Spoiler
  • @LordArezoย + @JamesVillaย had the opposite situation. They scored less this 2nd season, but picked up 5-6 more points, both rising 2 league places.
  • @vizardjrโ€™s team has improved a lot - scoring more, picking up 6 more points, and climbing 3 league places into the top 4. Congrats!
  • Nowย @StuartMย is the real winner here - scoring a massive 22 more goals, picking up NINE more points + rising from 9th to 2nd ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ And now he has Haalandย ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

ย 
๐Ÿ›ก๏ธย Congratulationsย @StuartMย for winning the league season 2 โ€˜most improved teamโ€™ award!
ย 

Edited by DanEnglish

Top analysis again @DanEnglish

Am I the only one who read that with an early 90s soundtrack for the Top of the Pops chart countdown running in their head..? probably yes! (Sorry for the very specific UK and old people's reference...)

I think it would only be fair to offer you a striker on loan... I can offer you Rodrygo on a free season long loan or possibly Osimhen but he would involve a fee I'm afraidย ๐Ÿ™‚

1 minute ago, StuartM said:

Am I the only one who read that with an early 90s soundtrack for the Top of the Pops chart countdown running in their head..?

Oh thatโ€™s fantastic! I wish Iโ€™d have intended that. I assume youโ€™re talking about the band who had a now BBC โ€˜wonderkidโ€™ astro-physicist (as their drummer?) ... ?!

3 minutes ago, StuartM said:

I can offer you Rodrygo on a free season long loan or possibly Osimhen but he would involve a fee I'm afraidย ๐Ÿ™‚

I only offered Kun a loan for 6 months so that would be โ€˜fairโ€™ here also. Though if you wanted a full year loan then I would 100% accept! How much for an Osimhen loan?

Top analysis @DanEnglish๐Ÿ‘

The simple truth is that we bottled top 4 this season in the last game at Burnley after smashing everyone prior that game. We are really disappointed as the stats shows we didn't do that bad. Unfortunately we finished 7th as the quality of the league is top notch and every point matter. We won a trophy which should be a big lift for this team and we are looking for more serious challenge next season. The players are already 2 years together. I really hope Zizou doesn't loan players out as he did with Couto and in few important games Tino Livramento was injured. ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Edited by FrAn4eSc0

Total stats after 2 seasons

ย 

For those of you who like an overview of the total stats after season 2

(could be a bit small to see on phones)

ย 

StatsAfterS2.thumb.png.bef364f47e31458ffe86d2ac1fd889df.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

17 minutes ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

The simple truth is that we bottled top 4 this season in the last game at Burnley after smashing everyone prior that game

Yes the stats only show the end result, but the story tells you what really happened (like Kun FC blowing the title on the last day!). Losing to Burnley. Ouch. Your team has a really good season, together with a trophy ๐Ÿ† - thatโ€™s still pretty good!

And youโ€™ll be in the Euro Cup II, so youโ€™ll have a good chance of winning another trophy ๐Ÿ† next season!

0_Odsonnne-Edouard-4-Crystal-Palace-Deadline-Day-London-31-August-2021.jpg.b45514f04bab274ef1e592695706d58c.jpg

KFC Wimbledon are delighted to announce the signing of Odsonne Edouard from @LordArezoย Kaizoku Manjikai for a fee worth potentially $65m.ย 

The financial details of the transfer are as follows;

$35m paid now.ย 

$20m paid at the end of Season Three

$10m if Edouard hitsย 20ย or more goals in the season.ย 

Just need you to confirm please @LordArezoย ๐Ÿ‘

3 hours ago, Titjes said:

Total stats after 2 seasons

ย 

For those of you who like an overview of the total stats after season 2

(could be a bit small to see on phones)

ย 

StatsAfterS2.thumb.png.bef364f47e31458ffe86d2ac1fd889df.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

Kun is statistically the worst club and yet weโ€™re 9th! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

3 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

0_Odsonnne-Edouard-4-Crystal-Palace-Deadline-Day-London-31-August-2021.jpg.b45514f04bab274ef1e592695706d58c.jpg

KFC Wimbledon are delighted to announce the signing of Odsonne Edouard from @LordArezoย Kaizoku Manjikai for a fee worth potentially $65m.ย 

The financial details of the transfer are as follows;

$35m paid now.ย 

$20m paid at the end of Season Three

$10m if Edouard hitsย 20ย or more goals in the season.ย 

Just need you to confirm please @LordArezoย ๐Ÿ‘

Can confirm, this is 100% factssssssss

Does anyone have a full back that they are prepared to loan or sell?

Its not that I have only just looked at the makeup of my squad for the first time after 2 seasons or anything...ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ

EE2B54EF-3377-48DD-9AB6-A1CCCB9C4803.thumb.jpeg.a5cbd0994b8a51ea3a48ee1dfd26c479.jpeg

TRANSFER NEWS!!

Broodjeย are very proud to announce a double signing of Marcus Thuram and Sergio โ€œKunโ€ Agรผero.

Thuram will be joining Broodje for $20M + Mikel Merino and an extra $5M if Thuram scores 15 goals or more.

Agรผero joins their fiercest rival for only $10M!

@Kun Agueroย and @JamesVillaย can confirm the transfers.

Edited by broodje kip

Loan List!!!!

CDK and Samuel Chuckwueze are on the loan list.

If anyone interested loaned them, just PM me.ย 

Thank You

2 minutes ago, vizardjr said:

CDK and Samuel Chuckwueze are on the loan list.

I would gratefully take both of them on loan - especially CDK who played + developed a decent amount for me last season ๐Ÿ‘ of course you can recall them at any time.ย 

Confirmed from me - would that be good for you? ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

I would gratefully take both of them on loan - especially CDK who played + developed a decent amount for me last season ๐Ÿ‘ of course you can recall them at any time.ย 

Confirmed from me - would that be good for you? ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

confirmed mate, u can take them on loan๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by vizardjr
3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

EE2B54EF-3377-48DD-9AB6-A1CCCB9C4803.thumb.jpeg.a5cbd0994b8a51ea3a48ee1dfd26c479.jpeg

TRANSFER NEWS!!

Broodjeย are very proud to announce a double signing of Marcus Thuram and Sergio โ€œKunโ€ Agรผero.

Thuram will be joining Broodje for $30M + Mikel Merino and an extra $5M if Thuram scores 15 goals or more.

Agรผero joins their fiercest rival for only $10M!

@Kun Agueroย and @JamesVillaย can confirm the transfers.

Juventus-star-Cristiano-Ronaldo-breaks-down-in-tears-during-interview-with-Piers-Morgan-2060399.jpg.502d15edb60fb418fae4afbfed4b3bed.jpg

"We cannot replace him"ย Kun FC manager Cristiano Ronaldo was in tears in a press conference where the club announced the departure of club icon Kun Aguero.

When asked whether the club will change their name since Kun is no longer in Kun FC, Ronaldo hinted that they had handed in a name change request to change their name to "CR7 FC".

On 03/04/2022 at 17:01, Titjes said:

Order + rules for collecting prizes

1. @StuartMย - Bring in 1 player for free โœ… - Haaland

2. @Victor77ย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team

3. @JamesVillaย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team

4. @vizardjrย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team for 50% value

5. @DanEnglishย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team for 50% value

6. @Kun Agueroย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team for 50% value

@Victor77ย - itโ€™s your turn to buy a player - right? If yes, you may want to be quick about it, itโ€™s been +24 hours I think!ย 

11 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

@Victor77ย - itโ€™s your turn to buy a player - right? If yes, you may want to be quick about it, itโ€™s been +24 hours I think!ย 

Funny you post this, as I was just going to post myselfย ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

The turn will go to @JamesVillaย to buy a player as @Victor77ย has not been online for over 24 hours now...

ย 

Order is now:

1.ย @JamesVillaย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned teamย - Budget: 93.5M

2.ย @vizardjrย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team for 50% valueย - Budget: 32.25M

3.ย @DanEnglishย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team for 50% valueย - Budget: 102.55M

4.ย @Kun Agueroย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team for 50% valueย - Budget: 59.30M

5.ย @Victor77ย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team - Budget: 108.5M

ย 

ย 

So once again people... You have 24 hours to make picks (Was hoping everyone knew by now, so I don't have to type it every time, guess that's my own fault)ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

If you miss your second chance, I will just DQย ๐Ÿ˜

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

Funny you post this, as I was just going to post myselfย ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

The turn will go to @JamesVillaย to buy a player as @Victor77ย has not been online for over 24 hours now...

ย 

Order is now:

1.ย @JamesVillaย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned teamย - Budget: 93.5M

2.ย @vizardjrย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team for 50% valueย - Budget: 32.25M

3.ย @DanEnglishย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team for 50% valueย - Budget: 102.55M

4.ย @Kun Agueroย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team for 50% valueย - Budget: 59.30M

5.ย @Victor77ย -ย Buy 1 player from a non owned team - Budget: 108.5M

ย 

ย 

So once again people... You have 24 hours to make picks (Was hoping everyone knew by now, so I don't have to type it every time, guess that's my own fault)ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

If you miss your second chance, I will just DQย ๐Ÿ˜

Can I get Neymar, odegaard, poden, rodygo and sterling stats