Chat FMM24 General Discussion

FuddledFox

17 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Am I being blind or are the inverted full backs they teased in this screenshot

image.png.c3d4f4dba01f7349cf2e28bb1c940577.png

not actually in the game?

Not showing up for me at least…

IMG_7362.thumb.png.24fe69480d18acd96d661d8bf37d629e.png

bros we were scammed , there's literally no addition to fm24 besides the ui tweaks, I'm so so disappointed 

15 minutes ago, Nickoleo2453 said:

bros we were scammed , there's literally no addition to fm24 besides the ui tweaks, I'm so so disappointed 

What do you expect for free? The only people playing this game are the ones who already have netflix. The lack of progression on the mobile side of the game over the last few years is a disgrace really.

Players can now have more than 2 nationalities, go to personal and click on nationalities to see which nationalities a player holds.

This might well make International Management more interesting.

7 minutes ago, GGstrive said:

So is Japan national team actually in the game now?

Didn't have it since i did not have a netflix account?

No, it is still unmanageable with only greyed out players in its squad.

1 hour ago, pdm said:

Sad day for many of us 😢 thanks again to the Netflix deal.

Yeah agreed. It’s such a good game. I wish they could move the dev team to another games developer who could see the potential and unshackle it from the other two versions.

Interestingly you can offer to sell players using TransferRoom.com. No idea what difference that makes 🤷‍♂️

There is problem in my game. When I close the game and go back stucking at Sega screen. Only way to solve.. clearing the caches but cannot do that everytime because losing a save. Any solution?

First fm24 feedback.

in addition to some improvements in the various menus of the game, I notice a significant step forward in the gameplay of the match.

The physics of the ball is excellent which finally makes it real. In fm24 my winger and my attacker no longer step on each other's feet while maintaining a distance between them.

For now I don't feel the sense of omnipotence in the match of the tactics implemented and this is positive. The more difficulty there is, the greater the realism and longevity of the game

2 hours ago, DoneHisCruciate said:

Down to three local game save slots. I used to struggle with only four!

And the icloud save has become clunky..

It’s actually 3/4 saves per career and you can have up to 8 careers it seems. Way more slots overall. 

1 hour ago, MikeF said:

It’s actually 3/4 saves per career and you can have up to 8 careers it seems. Way more slots overall. 

I see what you mean. I didn’t try and load one. So 3 saves per career. Doesn’t that just encourage the reloading cheat? 🤔