Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM24 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Huge glitch in the game when you want to loan out a player, if you switch the offer to transfer, there's a bid there automatically, it shouldn't be like that and wasn't like that before. Makes the game easy. Considering when you transfer list players you won't get bids most of the time, offering them out for loan is the best thing to do but it's glitchy 

Gone with the console version this year.

If I'm going to be made to pay a big lump more then I'd rather get a more detailed game for the price.

That and I didn't want Netflix to begin with.

48 minutes ago, Uncleseekx said:

Huge glitch in the game when you want to loan out a player, if you switch the offer to transfer, there's a bid there automatically, it shouldn't be like that and wasn't like that before. Makes the game easy. Considering when you transfer list players you won't get bids most of the time, offering them out for loan is the best thing to do but it's glitchy 

Even better than that - when you change it to transfer from loan, you can ask for the players base value, but I've found a significant number of times the club will offer up to double what you've asked for 😂

14 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Even better than that - when you change it to transfer from loan, you can ask for the players base value, but I've found a significant number of times the club will offer up to double what you've asked for 😂

It did that last year too

The Corner Tactic is back!!

The original one from last year where everyone stays back except for 1 player marking the keeper. Aim set to penalty spot. Thought I'd try it not expecting it to work. van Dijk got 5 goals in 3 games 👏👏👏

Screenshot_2023-11-07-18-52-27-606_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.3637dc9b89883ae47e450d6b74a31980.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-07-18-52-13-378_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.370f0fcf5034b896dedd57768db3ab65.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-07-18-53-21-094_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.dc88f94e84b563478d67a8059a50e793.jpg

I have to hold my hands up, I'm absolutely loving this game boys! Just the little touches here and there! 

@Marc Vaughan

Really well done buddy, I think this has to be the best I've actually played. Just the little details I've seen here and there 

2 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

I have to hold my hands up, I'm absolutely loving this game boys! Just the little touches here and there! 

@Marc Vaughan

Really well done buddy, I think this has to be the best I've actually played. Just the little details I've seen here and there 

I feel exactly the same!

Just started as unemployed, finally got a job in Dec with Southend, were rock bottom, with 10 points took off us. Loving the fixture bit where it says 5 or 4. The build up is amazing, database is absolutely awesome, alot bigger then I'd imagined. My wingers (IFs, one just scored 3 goals! So they must of tweaked the IF position since last year. Just hope FM Mobile continues into the years, because this is the best I've ever played. Didn't take much, that's all we wanted, was a few touches, I can see mobile doing really well in the future. 

2 minutes ago, Nickoleo2453 said:

Hello, can anyone give me tips or pointers to improve, I'd greatly appreciate it

Screenshot_2023-11-07-20-10-42-854_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-07-20-10-50-840_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-07-20-10-55-891_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-07-20-11-07-309_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

I'm playing 4211, 2 cms (B2B) 2 IFs and 1 ST as attacking. Working well 1st 2 games for me, considering Southend have lost 7 on the trot before I took over 

10 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

I'm playing 4211, 2 cms (B2B) 2 IFs and 1 ST as attacking. Working well 1st 2 games for me, considering Southend have lost 7 on the trot before I took over 

4211? Sounds like spurs last night. 

30 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Just started as unemployed, finally got a job in Dec with Southend, were rock bottom, with 10 points took off us. Loving the fixture bit where it says 5 or 4. The build up is amazing, database is absolutely awesome, alot bigger then I'd imagined. My wingers (IFs, one just scored 3 goals! So they must of tweaked the IF position since last year. Just hope FM Mobile continues into the years, because this is the best I've ever played. Didn't take much, that's all we wanted, was a few touches, I can see mobile doing really well in the future. 

I wasn’t sure about that fixture rating but it’s growing on me. And I like that it changes. You get a sense you’re going in the right direction when you start seeing more green 😀

Edited by DoneHisCruciate
1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

Same here. Tottenham were interested in Sancho, I set his value at 35, they decided to give me 85😄. Instant acceptance. 

Here is something strange. I started to make a shortlist as I do every year. I saved the shortlist.

Screenshot_2023-11-07-20-50-00-691_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.78b29878e816610d1a8cc48df5d239a8.jpg

I then started a career with another club and went to load my saved shortlist.

Screenshot_2023-11-07-20-50-24-810_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.87a1a7b81a5dde236e9e080f1d303342.jpg

Wtf??? 😂

For the record I only have one shortlist which I clearly just started as there was only 8 names so far.

Just now, leedsunited87 said:

Haha 42121 I ment lol 😆 so engrossed in the game 😄 🤣 😂 😆 

I’m just getting stuck into mine now. 

Side note: is there a Bugs thread yet? Couldn’t find it but have something to post there. 

1 minute ago, MikeF said:

I’m just getting stuck into mine now. 

Side note: is there a Bugs thread yet? Couldn’t find it but have something to post there. 

Good man! I haven't found any as of yet buddy. Only thing I do find really annoying is when your picking your team. You have to keep clicking on the position on where you want your player to go. Like last year's and others you just clicked and the POS went on straight away lol 😆 apart from that, awesome game 

1 minute ago, leedsunited87 said:

Good man! I haven't found any as of yet buddy. Only thing I do find really annoying is when your picking your team. You have to keep clicking on the position on where you want your player to go. Like last year's and others you just clicked and the POS went on straight away lol 😆 apart from that, awesome game 

Like REALLY annoying 

Screenshot_20231107_210708_FM24 Mobile.jpg

2 hours ago, Nickoleo2453 said:

Hello, can anyone give me tips or pointers to improve, I'd greatly appreciate it

Screenshot_2023-11-07-20-10-42-854_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-07-20-10-50-840_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-07-20-10-55-891_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-07-20-11-07-309_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

I'm in charge of a modest team and for 8 rounds I'm testing a new tactic, and so far I'm satisfied, 5 wins & 3 draws, all matches absolutely dominated.
Game system: 4-1-2-1-2
2 x FB, 2 x BPD, 2 x BBM, 2 x CF, 1 x SS, 1 x DLP.
Shape: attacking, balanced, fast, disciplined
Defence: balanced, own half, normal, offside trap - no, time wasting - no.
Attack: early crosses, run at defense, direct, center, long.
If you test it, please post the results, and if more people test it, all the better, we can improve it even more. I'll be back with more details after a full season.

3 hours ago, DutchTony said:

The Corner Tactic is back!!

The original one from last year where everyone stays back except for 1 player marking the keeper. Aim set to penalty spot. Thought I'd try it not expecting it to work. van Dijk got 5 goals in 3 games 👏👏👏

Screenshot_2023-11-07-18-52-27-606_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.3637dc9b89883ae47e450d6b74a31980.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-07-18-52-13-378_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.370f0fcf5034b896dedd57768db3ab65.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-07-18-53-21-094_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.dc88f94e84b563478d67a8059a50e793.jpg

Explain this tactic?

9 hours ago, Nickoleo2453 said:

What is the problem / what would you like help with? The more info you give, the easier it is to help you 🙂 

As an example - if you want to score more goals, then as the match engine doesn’t seem to have changed much, this guide from last year should help

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/48643-guide-score-more-goals-evolve-your-tactic-41221-4231/

17 hours ago, Dai_ said:

The amount of injury time in games is concerning. I'm getting 8 + 9 minutes regularly. Doing wonders for my players fitness. 🤬

This is something Marc V. at SI said was deliberate - to reflect what’s happening in real life.

16 saat önce DutchTony şunları söyledi:

FMM23'ün 'yaşlı kadın' taktiği bu sezon oyunu hala harika çalışıyor

Like last year, West Ham United's logo is not visible this year. Does anyone know what the solution to this is?

Is it only me or has the match engine been massively improved this year? Inside forwards behave much more realistic, feels like counter and balanced tactics work better and overall the games feel different in a positive way.

One annoying thing though is that the game won't take you anymore to the results screen of your leagues anymore. I don't think that can change.

But visually the game looks cooler.

Some positives but just noticed a big negative for me:

Why have they removed the player match experience screen at the end of the match?

That screen was a great way to tell if a player had reached their peak or was still improving/developing and I will miss it dearly 😢

I can’t find any sort of replacement anywhere either…

4 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

What is the problem / what would you like help with? The more info you give, the easier it is to help you 🙂 

As an example - if you want to score more goals, then as the match engine doesn’t seem to have changed much, this guide from last year should help

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/48643-guide-score-more-goals-evolve-your-tactic-41221-4231/

Hi dan, you're an inspiration to me and how i come up with my formations and tactics, but can you critique my work I'd really appreciate it...i feel my tactic lacks something.