Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM24 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Hi guys, I’m a very big fan of Mateusz Musialowski. Is there anyway to get the PC player database to FM Mobile? He’s not on console and he’s not on mobile only on PC. I don’t feel like spending £350 to play FM on pc just to use Musialowski! 

37 minutes ago, Arczik said:

Has anyone verified how IF is playing this year? What position do IFs play best?

Much better than last year. They play how they used to play in previous years - by getting into the box and scoring lots of goals. Well mine do anyway.

3 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Much better than last year. They play how they used to play in previous years - by getting into the box and scoring lots of goals. Well mine do anyway.

Yeah agreed. Maybe not quite as over powered as they were in 22 but much better and more realistic movement than 23 it seems. 

4 minutes ago, Franky1971 said:

Anyone know when AM24 will be released on Google Play?.......... just takes the hassle out of scouting and transfers.

That really would put the icing on the cake 👏👏👏

47 minutes ago, Franky1971 said:

Știe cineva când AM24 va fi lansat pe Google Play?.......... doar elimină bătălia de cercetare și transferuri.

What exactly does the acronym "AM" come from?

44 minutes ago, Franky1971 said:

Anyone know when AM24 will be released on Google Play?.......... just takes the hassle out of scouting and transfers.

Not anytime soon. I pretty much have the new data structure sorted, but gonna need a fair bit of time to sort out the Android side of the app - still needs a total rewrite, the Android permissions are a problem, and the new save feature is going to be painful for users of the app (basically you have to go through 9 steps to export the save from the hidden inner area to somewhere AM24 can see it)...

Just now, Bernardht Andy said:

What exactly does the acronym "AM" come from?

Assistant Manager 24. Just a scouting app at the moment, but when I named it I had grander visions - think being able to add notes to your players or people you want to buy, compare saves to see a player's growth over time, etc. Sadly I don't think it will be practical to add some of that due to the clunkyness of accessing the save files this year (having to export them before AM will be able to see them)

28 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Asistent Manager 24. Momentan, doar o aplicație de cercetare, dar când am numit-o, am avut viziuni mai mărețe - gândiți-vă că puteți adăuga note jucătorilor sau persoanelor pe care doriți să le cumpărați, comparați salvările pentru a vedea creșterea unui jucător în timp etc. Din păcate, nu cred că va fi practic să adăugați o parte din acestea din cauza neplăcerii accesării fișierelor de salvare anul acesta (trebuie să le exportați înainte de AM le va putea vedea)

Thank you! I remember the app from previous editions, very useful by the way, but I simply had a moment when my mind was blocked 😅 and I didn't realize what it was referring to.

46 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Not anytime soon. I pretty much have the new data structure sorted, but gonna need a fair bit of time to sort out the Android side of the app - still needs a total rewrite, the Android permissions are a problem, and the new save feature is going to be painful for users of the app (basically you have to go through 9 steps to export the save from the hidden inner area to somewhere AM24 can see it)...

good luck for the project

Hi not sure if this is right place to post this but just start my first club in lower division I'm only a few days into it in-game 23rd of July but now every time I press continue top right it close the game on my phone and I need to restart the game, I've tried clearing the cache and force stop the game but nothing works so far is there a fix anyone know or is the save corrupted? Thanks.

Seems we’ve lost the ability to ‘double dip’ if you will, when it comes to mentoring. A couple of my youth players have just finished their mentoring, and there is no longer an option to do so again

13 minutes ago, Lagom said:

Seems we’ve lost the ability to ‘double dip’ if you will, when it comes to mentoring. A couple of my youth players have just finished their mentoring, and there is no longer an option to do so again

I can still double/triple dip. I find if the player I am mentoring is sitting in the reserves, you don’t always get the notification like you do for players in the first team. Could that be your issue?

Guys. I wana ask about the engine is it work will with u guys? 

I mean the tactic i do it work as i want not like the last fm23

Or i am i worng. Also if is better 

Also midfielder all position is work as u ask i didnt try all of them but there is improve

Come back to continue my career and it has completely been deleted. Anyone else had this problem? Pressed save last night didn’t turn phone off anything and now completely gone 😡

8 minutes ago, Mattyboy59 said:

Come back to continue my career and it has completely been deleted. Anyone else had this problem? Pressed save last night didn’t turn phone off anything and now completely gone 😡

Do you have any kind of antivirus installed on your phone? It caused problems previous years then again we do not have access to folder with saved games and perhaps neither does the antivirus

1 hour ago, Lav50 said:

Do you have any kind of antivirus installed on your phone? It caused problems previous years then again we do not have access to folder with saved games and perhaps neither does the antivirus

No app or anything for anti virus. Looked around the web to see if anyone else has reported it in the hope it was a common bug and something SM could fix! Wary to start another career now encase it does it again!

Anyone had similar? Accepted an offer of I think it was 22k, deal went through for this;

IMG_0811.thumb.png.8a369e73462619919ddcb957f64235e7.png

Now, obviously the money is great, but I had a pretty decent start to a challenge going, and it’s kinda ruined the fun of it now. 

On 10/11/2023 at 01:02, veruc1210 said:

Still the same issue with teams not playing certain players because of overspending on unnecessary players or preferring to play some random ones. Causes a lot of young players to develop slowly or star players to just exist for no reason. Here's an example with Joao Felix. Same issue as the last 2 games that forever ruins any "realism".

Screenshot_2023-11-10-06-00-18-132_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

In the case of Joao Felix and Arthur from Juve it looks realistic xD

7 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Anyone had similar? Accepted an offer of I think it was 22k, deal went through for this;

IMG_0811.thumb.png.8a369e73462619919ddcb957f64235e7.png

Now, obviously the money is great, but I had a pretty decent start to a challenge going, and it’s kinda ruined the fun of it now. 

I had exactly this and actually reverted to a earlier save as I felt it was cheating.

38 minutes ago, Ctof86 said:

I had exactly this and actually reverted to a earlier save as I felt it was cheating.

I tried playing on for abit and just couldn’t, had to start it over again, waste of a cracking season too!