Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM24 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Really glad to see they left in those absolutely ridiculous 'smash your phone on the floor' moments. Haven't had one of those for a while...

Screenshot_2023-11-13-10-18-21-136_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.eaddc9958b47d3676ab3b3419f9aaac9.jpg

All jokes aside - This is the first one I've had this year. Usually I'd be on at least 10 by now 😂

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

Really glad to see they left in those absolutely ridiculous 'smash your phone on the floor' moments. Haven't had one of those for a while...

Screenshot_2023-11-13-10-18-21-136_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.eaddc9958b47d3676ab3b3419f9aaac9.jpg

All jokes aside - This is the first one I've had this year. Usually I'd be on at least 10 by now 😂

Home team strategy explained: Nottingham adopted Mourinho's tactic from 2010, when Inter beat Bayern Munich in the UCL final, with auto-base. They thought that if they adopt this tactic, they will squeeze the energy from Liver, and at the end of the game, without any effort, the guest team being passed out, they will finish undefeated.

I also often experience this, but I have become immune, I no longer make any gestures of frustration. 😅

Through such an unpleasant experience, we went to the last stage of the championship, drawing 0:0, thus losing the title of champion. I humiliated the opposing team in statistics...I laughed wryly and moved on, I consoled myself by winning the cup.

The first update is now available through the Google Play store

Build 605 changelist:

• Fixed various crashes and stability issues, particularly in MyClub mode
  • Fixed Event Manager crash on closing app
  • Fixed storage manager crash when closing game from recents
  • Fixed issue where tactical changes would sometimes automatically be made for the human manager if using Original Match Engine
  • Other minor tweaks and enhancements including:
    • Updated game data including some licensing fixes
Edited by VinnieV
2 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Captură de ecran_2023-11-13-15-39-20-445_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.91541ca8b990122c2d86b11cf2444acf.jpg

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Do you have enemies? Someone is playing with the Voodoo doll, they want you to have bad luck, this is no longer an accident 🤔.
One thing's for sure, no one is going to request your tactics, even if they notice those dizzying numbers. 😅

Finally downloaded logo pack, 10gb, so it's absolutely every team on our mobile game. Absolutely looks mint! Well worth waiting the days for it to do it 😆 🤣 😂 I do have the s20 so maybe that's why it took so long 

Screenshot_20231113_210218_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231113_210223_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231113_210230_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231113_210241_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231113_210252_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Edited by leedsunited87

Still have to admit, best FM series I've played since I started playing this game about 6 years ago. I think with all the logos, player pictures, it looks and feels amazing 👏 

If I play someone out of position/they have less familiarity with the position what happens(i.e, their position icon is yellow) Does it being their stats down?

1 hour ago, leedsunited87 said:

Still have to admit, best FM series I've played since I started playing this game about 6 years ago. I think with all the logos, player pictures, it looks and feels amazing 👏 

I completely agree

1 hour ago, leedsunited87 said:

Which logo and pictures files did you use?

40 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Which logo and pictures files did you use?

I used the logo one that I use for proper Football Manager off sortitoutsi.net and then I used everything else off here 

On 13/11/2023 at 05:21, DutchTony said:

Welcome to being a Brighton supporter irl ... apart from we've have had a half-dozen injuries as well as the late equalizer ;)

2 hours ago, Phant said:

If I play someone out of position/they have less familiarity with the position what happens(i.e, their position icon is yellow) Does it being their stats down?

If you play someone out of position it doesn't mean they instantly forget how to control the ball don't worry ... what happens is what happens in real-life, the players positioning, decisions, movement etc. isn't correct for the role he's having to play in ... so you'll find he's reasonably competent (so long as he's a decent player) but might act inappropriately for the position from time to time.

So for example a striker being asked to act as a defender is likely to be out of position defensively more often and might wander further upfield than he should, he might also give away penalties through silly challenges more often because he's not used to making them that deep back on the pitch etc.

In contrast a defender who is put up front is less likely to make space to recieve the ball and suchlike .. because its not something he's used to having to do.

29 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

If you play someone out of position it doesn't mean they instantly forget how to control the ball don't worry ... what happens is what happens in real-life, the players positioning, decisions, movement etc. isn't correct for the role he's having to play in ... so you'll find he's reasonably competent (so long as he's a decent player) but might act inappropriately for the position.

Interesting. The match engine is very good.

Did you have any luck on finding out where we would put an edited database folder? For modding, etc.

Edited by Pete123
Typo

Just scored probably the best goal I’ve ever scored in any version of FM Mobile, in a must win game as my Villa side chases down Man City for the title. Unlike Dimarco at the weekend I choose to believe this was intentional 😉

12 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

Tocmai am marcat, probabil, cel mai bun gol pe care l-am marcat vreodată în orice versiune de FM Mobile, într-un joc obligatoriu, în timp ce echipa mea din Villa urmărește Man City pentru titlu. Spre deosebire de Dimarco în weekend, aleg să cred că asta a fost intenționat 😉

IMG_8101.mov 26,68 MB · 0 descărcări  

It's amazing, goal from 100 meters, rarely see that! As a token of appreciation for Diego Carlos, he deserves the captain's armband and transfer to every club you manage, until the end of his playing career. 

5 minutes ago, Bernardht Andy said:

It's amazing, goal from 100 meters, rarely see that! As a token of appreciation for Diego Carlos, he deserves the captain's armband and transfer to every club you manage, until the end of his playing career. 

He is 31, so I will try to deliver him a Premier League and Champions League before he retires!

1 hour ago, TedB86 said:

Just scored probably the best goal I’ve ever scored in any version of FM Mobile, in a must win game as my Villa side chases down Man City for the title. Unlike Dimarco at the weekend I choose to believe this was intentional 😉

Love it! Pretty rare too. I remember conceding a 110 yard goal. I think Pogba hit a clearance off Maguire and it went in the other end.. truly bizarre. That went like a rocket too. 

A request for game's developers: why don't set CA e PA for each player VISIBLE in the game? They are a recap statistics and depend mainly from visible attributes (if I'm right), so I think would aid people to make decision about transfers, training develop, etc.

In the Fm regular game, this is possible, with editor, only for initial data by game editor. I never catch why, in the last 15 years, SI let third parts doing a work that can be made by SI

4 hours ago, oskarsson81 said:

A request for game's developers: why don't set CA e PA for each player VISIBLE in the game? They are a recap statistics and depend mainly from visible attributes (if I'm right), so I think would aid people to make decision about transfers, training develop, etc.

In the Fm regular game, this is possible, with editor, only for initial data by game editor. I never catch why, in the last 15 years, SI let third parts doing a work that can be made by SI

Two things: 

If you really want to request that from the game developers, then best to go to their site and ask them there (the SI Games forums). They do come over here from time to time, but it's best to ask them on their site.

But... I think the developers have said enough times over the years that they don't want users to be able to see everything and for there to be some mystery about how good players are etc, that I think it's very unlikely they'd add it. Of course the Editor is now free so you can see how much CA / PA they have (at least the star rating equivalent). 

On 16/11/2023 at 11:14, Scratch said:

Two things: 

If you really want to request that from the game developers, then best to go to their site and ask them there (the SI Games forums). They do come over here from time to time, but it's best to ask them on their site.

But... I think the developers have said enough times over the years that they don't want users to be able to see everything and for there to be some mystery about how good players are etc, that I think it's very unlikely they'd add it. Of course the Editor is now free so you can see how much CA / PA they have (at least the star rating equivalent). 

Thank You for the advice, Scratch. Perhaps, I don't think that posting on SI forum would make more efficient the request (Vibe is the main platform for FMM world and this would mean something), mainly because - as You wrote - they have a different approach.

I think they consider, wrongly, FMM as a secondary production, compared to FM. Despite of this, in fm22 and fmm23 a purchase of app+editor had a cost of 20 euros. A steam key of FM for Pc, the same price or less. But, the difference is that people in 2023 spend most of the free time on a mobile device and today, compared to 20 years ago, data are strategics.