Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Future

ImABlueToo

Short term (3 years) - Graduate from Hereford College of Arts BA Hons Graphic and Media Design course.

Long term (post Uni) - Work at SI starting at QA for FMH.

Pass my AS and A levels, do Geography as Uni and then I will see from there.

In an ideal world, I will take Marcs job, but instead of having to code, I just say what I want in the game, they give it to me, I BETA test if, and get a quality salary.

I'm guessing I'm the only one not really bothered about Uni then haha. I was a few years ago but not anymore, I mean I'd still love to go but it's not my ultimate aim. I'm just gonna finish college and earn as much money as possible between now and then. Then I want to get a job and place to live in Malta, they are building a SmartCity Malta a bit like those in Dubai and Korchi. The main difference being it's in Malta. Should be finished in 2021 so as each part is finished jobs will keep coming available and it is meant to provide 10,000 more jobs altogether. Malta is a primarily English speaking country where 98% of the population can speak it as well as Maltese. Most jobs within Malta are byforiegn investors and normally want someone who can speak English (Or which ever is their own language) and then another language so I could work for an English company easily as I know English and French and a bit of Business Spanish. Just most companies want experience which I'll have after a few years work. I've have done so much working out numbers to see if it is going to be easy to live there and stuff and personally I think it will. I mean yes I am a bit naive about some things but I'll deal with it when I'm there. So yeah hopefully I can move to Malta and work at SmartCity or in the capital Valletta. It doesn't really matter where I live as it takes like 25 minute car journey to go east to west, 45 mins to go north to south so i could get a house anywhere and it would be easy to get around. But hopefully I'd be getting an apartment along the east and south coasts where it is more urban so it's cheaper

Well yeah that's how I'd like my life to go for the next few years. Yes I'm really naive and it's probably not going to happen or not happen as smoothly but hopefully it will.

Plan is as soon as I turn 18 I will begin looking for a Piercing apprenticeship and hopefully I won't have to wait to many years for one. In the mean time, just get a job and chill. By the time I get an apprenticeship, i'll have enough money saved up to go travelling the following summer (hopefully), American road trip is my main priority travel wise.

Might not sound very planned out, but it is for me, I usually and mostly do take every day as it comes, with minimum planning (with the exception of obvious things that need appointments in advance).

Short-term: Selling Android games with the possibility of moving to iOS (despite my hate for Apple)

Long-term: Work in the financial industry or start pushing my game company more towards software and corporate software.

Haven't thought much more than that.

I know Franco and the rest of you are gonna make me regret saying this.. (Love you, Franco :) ) but I'd very much like to get into a good culinary school and become a chef.

Let the kitchen and sammich comments fly~