Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The official WWE thread

JeffreyA

From my point of view;

'A heel is classified, not by the crowd reaction, but by the wrestler's action.'

This statement is wrong as fans enjoy the heel characters and some have a really good character due to it. Such as Ziggler. After WM if Cena wins it will boost him into be a heel character as he beat the face against the odds of the fans and will put straight back into the title shot. Also if Cena does then the WWE want Miz to turn face (I don't really know why, he is one of the better heel characters) which will relight the rivalry they have but playing the opposite characters.

Currently on the teams;

Team Teddy                    Team Johnny

Santino Marella (c)           David Otunga (c)

R-Truth                       Mark Henry

Kofi Kingston                 Christian

TBA                           Dolph Ziggler

TBA                           Jack Swagger

TBA                           TBA

Personally, I see that the last slot filled for Team Johnny is more than like to be Alberto Del Rio. However, there is a strong suggestion that it will be Miz but this is unlikely due to his current run.

There are also rumours that Miz is going to turn face in order to compete against Cena if he is to turn heel. So it only makes sense that Miz joins Team Teddy at WM as he has had the most successful career out of any of the competitors so far.

There is also the return of Albert (Lord Tensai) who is rumoured to join Teddys team. Which leaves on slot open. It is being suggested that it will be Khali in order to face Henry. But I really hope it is not as he will just botch the match as usual. However, there are a variety of people that can do a better job and I hope it is them;

Zack Ryder, Justin Gabriel, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan and Ted DiBiase.

All in all, these are just my thoughts and we can only assume what will happen.

SPOILER ALERT. If you do not want to know do not look below.

Reports suggest the main event for WM29 is Cena vs Undertaker

That is true.

Damn just seen the results for Smackdown and it appears that Khali is on Team Teddy <_< However, Ryder is also there so I am happy about that :lol:

Khali what a beast he was. Thinkin about Cena for me he's been in decline since 2007. That year was superb for him. Umaga and him had one of the best LMS matches, then HBK at WM, The Fatal 4 way at Backlash then Khali at JD and ONS-MY FIRST LIVE PPV! :wub: Then Bobbly Lashley at Great American Bash then Orton at Summerslam, since the injury. :(

Khali was good when he had the 'Punjab Nightmare' gimmic, he gets injured returns and just turned to crap.

He is one of those characters that has to be a heel as it suits what he is best. His Cena feud and WH Champion days were the best when he could not be beat!

Basically he needs Daivari back as his manager :lol:

Whenever I have seen Khali he's been awful, which annoys me whenever I see him get a push so I hope he doesn't get a spot on the team, although I want 'Team Johnny' to win. I also can see that happening with the Miz becoming face after Laurinitis doesn't choose him and he turns up on the day and is actually at Mania.

The official Wrestlemania XXVIII Card

And my predictions;

Singles match

The Rock vs. John Cena

This match has been talked about all year. It is claimed to be the greatest match of all time. With 'The Peoples Champion' The Rock facing off against 'The Champ' John Cena. Personally, as much as I would like The Rock to win, I cannot see this happening for he will lose to Cena as a way for him to propel himself to being a heel.

Hell in a Cell match with special guest referee Shawn Michaels

Triple H vs. The Undertaker

A repeat of last years Main Event at WM, however, this time with Michaels as special guest referee. Taker has stated that Michaels is better. Michaels has stated he controls the power. Hunter has stated that he will beat Taker. All in a big twist. Seeing as it is The Undertaker he will see off his career undefeated at WM. Although, Michaels, is more than likely to steal the show!

Singles match for the WWE Championship

CM Punk © vs. Chris Jericho

As of late Jericho has been talking about Punks father, sister and mother. Punk took out his frustrations on Christian this past Raw causing him to be unable to compete for Team Johnny. They both claim to be 'the best in the world'. I have never been a fan of Jericho, and with the roll Punk has been on I see him as the eventual winner.

Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan © vs. Sheamus

Sheamus claims to take away Byrans title as he is the luckiest WH Champion in history. Bryans retaliation is that he is just good. I like both very much and I am unsure on who to call for the win, so I will leave it here.

Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes © vs. Big Show

Now everyone knows that Big Show is a failure at WM and Cody plans to prove it more by beating him and retaining his title. Big Show will want to prove the world wrong by destroying Cody, which is what I can see happening. Winner and new champion Big Show

Singles match

Randy Orton vs. Kane

Kanes transformation is to be completed after beating Orton at WM. Orton doesn't care about his personality disorder and will do whatever it takes to be Kane. Like Bryan vs. Sheamus I am unsure on who will win this.

12-man tag team match. The General Manager of the winning team will become the General Manager of both Raw and SmackDown

Team Teddy with Hornswoggle     vs.    Team Johnny with Vickie Guerrero

Santino Marella (c)                    David Otunga (c)

R-Truth                                Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston                          Jack Swagger

Zack Ryder                             Drew McIntyre

The Great Khali                        Mark Henry

Booker T                               The Miz

Christian out McIntyre in, good switch? I think not. Booker T as the final man in Team Teddy along with Hornswoggle? Who has never lost in a match as being mascot? My vote goes to Team Teddy or will end in a draw meaning both keep GMing there brands

Divas tag team match

Maria Menounos & Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres

A match I couldn't care less about. I do not really know how this came about nor do I care. Like every other WM match when they have someone who is not a wrestler competing that person always win. So in this match Maria and Kelly will win it.

The grandest stage of them all tonight!

• Once in a life time
  • End of an Era
  • The best in the world
  • Team Teddy vs Team Johnny

The matches to look out for!

Going to be the greatest WM in history!!!

There has been a lot of promotion from stars and the WWE board in calling it 'The best of all time' if it is not I will be disappointed and sue them for lying about it :lol:

Wrestling isn't what it used to be in my eyes.

Some iconic matches i can remember wouldnt even be allowed anymore due to the child friendliness of the company now.

All the Hell in the cells

Taker vs Kane inferno

The Nwo

Wcw and ECW

HHH vs HBK - His first match after returning

Hardcore Title

etc its just lost everythin i loved. The attitude era was amazing!