Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Relationship Thread....

Jayze

Cant believe ive only just noticed this thread! Ive lived with my missus for a year now. Was quite bumpy for the first 6-8 months but then something just clicked and im happier than ever!

I'm tempted to ask a girl in my class out with one of those things:

1. What is the first name of the main guy in the fresh prince

2. What letter comes after T

3. Opposite of stop

But in french. The thing my friend asked her a while back if she liked me without my permission and she said as a friend yeah he's really fun but not as a bf. What should I do?

Go on Franco ;)

I've started talking to a girl and we've been texting alot for the last few days and she wants to meet up already.. she's keen :lol:

I'm meeting up with her on Sunday

:P

Where you taking her AS?

This question reminds me of the time in my secondary school, a rather large boy went out with a rather large girl and he took her to the chippy :lol:

Yeah well, she's a bit poo at texting apparently, and so I've seen as it takes her ages to reply and that, but if conversation is in flow and then you go to bed am I expected to start the conversation off or for her to reply? I dunno whether I need to start it again or if she's not keen aha :/

You might want to sit down with her and explain how you feel. My only worry is that as you have been friends for three years, you might get friendzoned  :unsure: .

My gf tells me while watching football that the more she sees Brendan Rodgers the more she finds him attractive. She also likes Gordon Ramsey so I can't figure out her type lol

Been talking to this girl for around 2 months now, I know I like her bit I don't know what I'd would be like to be in a relationship with her, she's also in all my classes in school. She's pretty good looking, not part of the 'good looking crew' as they go by at my school and really intelligent. But I don't know what to do you guys reckon I do?

Oh I see. They think their looks make them special and they're a crew. I get it :P

I work with a couple of women like that but nobody would ever call them the good-looking :lol: