Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH2012 general chit-chat

Dec

I've found my first spelling mistake in FMH on the PSP :D

leo a striker from Cruzeiro full name should be Leonardo Bonatini Lohner Maia, but on the PSP its Leonardo Bonatini Lohner Naia.

An extremely small mistake but i'm happy i found it lol.

Hey guys, I wondered if you could help me.

As you know, I have a Monaco save on the go. Now, when I use a tactic, it seems to be less effective the next season and that might be because of the fact the AI have got used to it. In my last season, I used a home and away tactic and it worked out a treat but the season I am in, once again the tactics, both home and away have been less effective than they were last year. I was wondering if any of you could help me slove this out. Do I have to make a new tactic every year?

As you know, I have a Monaco save on the go. Now, when I use a tactic, it seems to be less effective the next season and that might be because of the fact the AI have got used to it. In my last season, I used a home and away tactic and it worked out a treat but the season I am in, once again the tactics, both home and away have been less effective than they were last year. I was wondering if any of you could help me slove this out. Do I have to make a new tactic every year?

I have a similar problem with my Augsburg career. I normally change player roles and it has worked ok.

I'd agree, 5 seasons into my Southampton career same thing starts to happen to me, even though now I have the best squad I've ever had, filled with the best regens around...

It sounds realistic too, so I guess the AI is set to start countering your tactic after a period of time.

I've seen that happen after a few years, but never after one. To be honest, I'm not sure whether it's the tactic at fault, or just the team going through a bad patch. I often start the season quite weakly, due to having made lots of signings in the summer break, but things soon sort themselves out.

Sometimes a change of tactic does seem to help, though.

I doubt it is signings. For my Monaco team I have a younger player who will replace the older player, so when I get rid of the older player, the younger player comes in and replaces him. The younger player been brought when he was younger and has been sent on loan before coming into the first team.

But I agree it could be a slow start, I have a lot of those in most of my careers...

No you cannot, I think it is done to respect for the club's that they cannot go bankrupt.

Definitely that's not the reason. The financial part of FMH is extremely simplified, and that's basically it. Although I think it could be interest to try using the no sackings unlockable and push the finances to the limit (with a very disappointing performance) in order to see how the game handles it.

First time i've seen it lol, duno why i played in this match and not Borja's haha, this player was only a reserve i didn't even realise i had him 11 years never mind he'd played every season lol.

Haha, i was rather shocked when i read it lol.

I duno how old you are at the start of the game but i'd guess 40 odd since thats the age most managers start off in game, 30 year career so i'd be 70 odd haha.

Any of you had a player called João Silva in your team. I bought him for Roma on my save and I was wondering if he is any good? His stats are quite good.

-PSP

Plays with Everton ?

Any of you had a player called João Silva in your team. I bought him for Roma on my save and I was wondering if he is any good? His stats are quite good.

-PSP

Plays with Everton ?

Yeah.