Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Inb4 United fans claim he's a mercenary, he supports Juve so he's naturally going to want to play there

Sorry I'm a bit late here, but all this shows is how stupid he is ;)

I haven't seen anything to back this up so its just a gossip atm.

Liverpool have activated Burak Yilmaz 5 million release clause 35 goals in 41 games this season for Trabzonspor in turkey.

Could be a shrewd signing, cheap and obviously knows where the goal is, but could he cut it in the premier league?

Liverpool are targeting Manchester City winger Adam Johnson, 24, with a bid set to be in the region of £16m, and will hope to lure him with the promise of regular first-team football.

Probably nothing but i'd like him here as he has the attributes we need in a winger, he'd be a great signing if we do go for him.

I haven't seen anything to back this up so its just a gossip atm.

Liverpool have activated Burak Yilmaz 5 million release clause 35 goals in 41 games this season for Trabzonspor in turkey.

Could be a shrewd signing, cheap and obviously knows where the goal is, but could he cut it in the premier league?

I think I've heard of this guy before...was he on 2011i?

Is it tough to get a work permit for a Ukrainian moving to...say...Arsenal?

I would think he wouldn't need one as Ukraine are EU members aren't they? :/

Anyway if not, if he has over 10 caps for his country then he should get one :)

Niko Kranjcar has completed his transfer from Tottenham to Dynamo Kiev for an undisclosed fee.

Spurs ruined him, he was class at before he moved.

"Future star" Pogba is on his way to Juve, looks like Jay and Patrick overhyped him.

How? He is a future star no matter where he goes? Unless you're saying if he leaves United for Juve he'll turn out terrible? I'm the WUM? Sorry Dec but stuff like that really gets under my skin

I am saying you were heralding him as the next future star for United saying he will break into the first team and be an amazing player for you. Obviously Fergie disagrees with your hype else he wouldn't sell them, that's two and two making four for you.

Your's and Paka's arguement is embarrasing so It might have been stated I don't know. We didn't sell Pogba. End of.

How is it embarrassing? He's 99% gone anyway

Niko Kranjcar has completed his transfer from Tottenham to Dynamo Kiev for an undisclosed fee.

Spurs ruined him, he was class at before he moved.

How did they "ruin" him? When did he get worse?

I agree with Ash, he was quality at Portsmouth and because he didn't play consistently at Tottenham he lost it a bit.

Why what player are Arsenal after?

Nah I don't think they're gonna bid for him but I heard they're interested in Yevhen Konoplyanka(don't know if I spelt it right), but apparently Dnipro are asking for 50-60M.

He seems to be a great winger/inside forward, so if he plays well at the EUROs they might make a move.

Well you play 4411, assuming you will play Rooney in his natural position and Kagawa deeper that leaves 3 strikers:

Welbeck, Hernandez and Lewandowski.

They all will want to start or at least be on the bench but this won't be viable and all are good enough to move to another team and play regularly.

Lewandowski is going to Manchester United!

Now who's going to be sold - Welbeck or Hernandez?

Dec, I gotta disagree with you on this one. Goal.com version

"In my opinion, in a moment they will be gone from Borussia [Dortmund]," Smuda told Reuters.

Based on the words, it's only his opinions, not solid facts, and the BVB board have made it clear that they will not let Hummels or Lewandowski leave, no matter what.

It doesn't make much sense either, as Kagawa has had some disputes with Lewandowski with him being too selfish and not giving him the ball much.

And by the way, Kagawa will NOT play in a deeper position. It's not him.

I don't trust Goal to be honest, they do write a lot of shit but this time it is just biding the time.

That's the only way I can see him fitting in unless they play Rooney up front or play:

ST

Kagawa-Rooney

Young-Carrick-Valencia

Liverpool have been linked with that Polish lad alot in recent years, i think Spurs have aswell.

Maybe Hernandez is heading to Madrid ;)

Robert joined us last season and he was terrible then. Awful performance.

But then he played more and became a lot better when Barrios was absent. If he is to leave, it's more likely next season, and that's if he keeps up his form this season. He's not signing a contract either, which runs to 2014, so he could do another Kagawa.