Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Lens is hotly rated, everywhere I have read about transfers for Fantasy Teams has a mention about Lens being a good goalscorer.

I am not sure if I read somewhere but I believe Ron Vlaar has been mentioned, he'd be a brilliant signing.

I just hope he doesn't follow the same path as the rest of our big money strikers :P 

Ron Vlaar did hold talks along with a few other clubs, he would indeed be a brilliant signing but can't see it tbh.

Catching up on the transfers while I've been away I feel Matthews and Kaboul are well needed signings for Sunderland especially for the transfer fees, haven't seen much of Lens but know he can play up front or out wide. Still desperately need another centre back, don't want to watch John O'Shea for another season.

You got Coates on a permant deal

I dont normally watch Sunderland but my understanding was that Coates improvement came when you changed your style. Is this correct? Since his knee injury he has lost some much needed pace so doesnt do well in a high line defence.

I dont normally watch Sunderland but my understanding was that Coates improvement came when you changed your style. Is this correct? Since his knee injury he has lost some much needed pace so doesnt do well in a high line defence.

Yeah it seems that way. Hopefully Advocaat can get the most out of him this season as he really was outstanding in May :D 

Kennedy the Fluminense wonderkid of FMH15 played for Chelsea last night in their friendly against Barcelona.

Permission was given as the transfer deal was all but signed.

Personally i dont like Mourinho as a man but have to say he is doing a great job of setting up Chelsea to have long term affordable success. Perhaps he is planning on retiring at Chelsea? Mind you Im not entirely sure how Kenedy suits Mourinhos usual style of forward.

It's more than £6M mate trust me, Pardew out

Yeah. The first article I read said £6m. The others said £8m. What a waste. We could get 2 Van Persie's for that money...

Bad luck for ashez as jahanbakhsh goes from the newly promoted nec to the last years number 3 in the Dutch league az 

Edited by dutchfmh

Leroy Fer medical at Sunderland, season long loan with a view to a permanent deal.

Fun Fact about Leroy Fer: The two English teams he has played for in the last two seasons have been relegated Norwich and QPR, let's hope Sunderland is not the case.

Porto have lost Sandro and Danilo as Sandro is having a medical for Juve! Gutting in FMH terms, the pair are legends of the game! 

Wow long time nobody looked around for some big moves....well Kevin Kampl to Bayer Leverkusen from Dortmund

Heung-Min Son from Bayer Leverkusen to Tottenham

Kingsley Coman (1 year loan) from Juventus to Bayern

Joo-Ho Park from FSV Mainz to Dortmund

Julian Draxler from Schalke to Wolfsburg

KDB from Wolfsburg to City

Lord Dante from Bayern to Wolfsburg

Btw the kind of transfers that Manchester City made looks like they are playing FIFA with lenient Financial Difficulty ;)

@HarryB571 well Kevin Kampl has played with Roger Schmitt the manager of Leverkusen for many years and also this deal happened right after Son was sold so it's a clear sign what just happened and Dortmund reportedely saving funds to buy Andriy Yarmolenko.

Draxler isn't official, Coman is a 2 year loan with an option to buy.

Yea i was aware that it had option to buy clause with it but wasn't really informed whether it was a year or two.

There's a good chance the Draxler's deal will happen. As a close source did put this up and they are usually right. (90%)