Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Is that the United fans singing Welbeck is shit (or something along those lines, can't hear it clear enough)?

You probably couldn't hear it over the Arsenal fans cheering his goal!

Just been given my tickets for Wembley tomorrow, it was never mentioned they were in the Villa end!! Haha, I never manage to have a simple day out! Should be a great laugh :D.

Any Utd fans know what strikers they are being linked with this summer? I think the nail is in the coffin for Chika, RVP and Falcao so that leaves just Rooney as the only established striker in the squad, and he's already pulling double duty in midfield. With the team looking strong for a second place finish they're gonna take some beating when they have a decent striker or two.

Just read a pretty interesting fact: if only goals from English players counted, Liverpool would be top of the league with 65 points. That doesn't mean too much as you've got to consider who's setting up these goals, but it's interesting anyway.

My personal favourite fact I've heard recently (over heard it Sunday, so I hope it's right) is that Falcao has cost United 3m in wages since his last shot on target :D.

Okay yours beats mine hands down. One set of supporters will love my fact, everyone can have a laugh at yours :lol:

Back in August, who'd have thought that both Utd's and Liverpools marquee signings would have been two of the biggest flops in the clubs histories?

Me too, but if they didn't retire 23 I don't think they'll do it for 8. I was well peeved when I found out 23 had gone to a newcomer. If not retired I'd have rathered it went to someone who had earned that number. Still, Can looks like he can be a great, hopefully he's as loyal as the last guy who wore his number!

He'd make a good number 7, and at least he's proved his skill unlike Suarez had when he asked for it. Hendo for #8, unless we're saving it for when Rossiter comes good :P

Hendo should get the number 8,since his arrival he has came on leaps and bounds at first I didn't rate him but now he is class,even if he is a mackem :P

Possession isn't everything as we found out earlier in the season. We were dominating possession in the vast majority of games, but lost a lot.

Possession is only good if your key players can use it to carve put chances. United failed to do that today.

Van Gaal made me laugh saying he expected more from the game due to the amount of chances they had. Everton had more shots on target! :P

As I said, it's not how much possession you have, but what you do with it that counts! :)

No Carrick, No party!

United had possession but without Carrick they can't make enough chances . United needs a forward passer like Gundugan. 

Everton was very good on counter attacks and De gea was not in his good form :(