Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Newcastle are an arrogant club imo, not quite as bad as West Ham in the sense of ‘entitlement’ but most Newcastle fans have unrealistic expectations about what’s realistically achievable. This is the general consensus of fans of quite a few clubs throughout England in my experience of travelling as well especially down south, so Methven’s views didn’t surprise me at all. I personally think him and Donald have had excellent first weeks in the job, answered everything thrown at them and delivered on what they’ve said so far but obviously that’s only short term and they’ll be judged on how they transform the club over the next few years and beyond. For now though bringing the excitement back to the club and its fans is the best start they could have hoped for.

😂fair enough....i think its the same at every club but most Toon fans including myself just want to see the club trying and the usual being entertained.

I admit some fans think we should be in the top 4 but realistically that isnt going to happen.

I just thought Methven was doing his upmost to adhere himself to the fans and its worked so fair play to him(still dont like him though).

As a plastic Geordie to a Mackem i do really wish you all the best next season.

Right...i'm listening to the drive time show on Talksport.

I'm sick to death of all this Stirling crap....yes the lads got some talent but jesus christ if there was a brick wall on the pitch he would run into it!

He can't cross and god forbid if he could shoot....he looks a world beater in that Man City team but he can't influence a game for England.

I certainly wouldn't have him as a starter!

Rant over!

51 minutes ago, Foxy said:

If I was ever going to waste money on a new kit this year's OUFC shirt would tempt me because this is 👌

Hide contents

Screenshot_20180615-141524.thumb.png.fb6a3bee12be484a723408ffaf5aae0d.png

Puma make some nice kits...nice top.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Why's that mate?

Don't wear football shirts as I don't really like them in fact don't buy any merch as my 20 year old scarf still does the job perfectly.

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I think it's vile. Wish I'd worn sunglasses when opening that spoiler.

Just wait till you see the lads celebrating our victory at the stadium of light next season whilst wearing it😛 

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

Don't wear football shirts as I don't really like them in fact don't buy any merch as my 20 year old scarf still does the job perfectly.

Just wait till you see the lads celebrating our victory at the stadium of light next season whilst wearing it😛 

Besides supporting the best team in the country....i do support my local team Port Vale.

Their new home and away kits are really nice.

port_vale_18_19_blk_home_kit.thumb.jpg.af765330b5c8c16e0c3f5f41d71595bb.jpgport_vale_18_19_blk_away_kit.thumb.jpg.78da32d43ea399473c4a4302d84ed73a.jpg

Looks like the Toon will sign their 1st player this summer for the huge sum of absolutely nothing!!! Looks like Rafa is bargain hunting again this year.....fucking fat Ash isnt giving him any money again so we are snapping up Ki sung-yueng...once his medical is complete.

Decent footballer but we need alot better.

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

Looks like the Toon will sign their 1st player this summer for the huge sum of absolutely nothing!!! Looks like Rafa is bargain hunting again this year.....fucking fat Ash isnt giving him any money again so we are snapping up Ki sung-yueng...once his medical is complete.

Ki is a fantastic signing imo. A nice balanced foil for Shelvey and I assume they've experienced playing together? I'm hoping to get Danny Ings personally. 

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Ki is a fantastic signing imo. A nice balanced foil for Shelvey and I assume they've experienced playing together? I'm hoping to get Danny Ings personally. 

Ings would be a great signing, think that maybe a loan though. Personally id like Carroll back....just cus it would be huge for the fans and if we can keep him fit he would be brilliant. Charlie Austin too.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Ings would be a great signing, think that maybe a loan though. Personally id like Carroll back....just cus it would be huge for the fans and if we can keep him fit he would be brilliant. Charlie Austin too.

Ings has requested to leave permanently. 

So your three choices are all injury prone 😛

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

Ings has requested to leave permanently. 

So your three choices are all injury prone 😛

Sounds about right that! 😂

We have been linked to a lad at Sampdoria i have never heard of, a striker. 

Rondon would be a good signing if we have the cash.

2 hours ago, Woody said:

He was our best player in 13/14, hardly ever gave the ball away and covered every blade of grass. I think he’s regressed since though, never been as impressed when watching him after the loan spell.

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

He was our best player in 13/14, hardly ever gave the ball away and covered every blade of grass. I think he’s regressed since though, never been as impressed when watching him after the loan spell.

You would say that 😂

I'm so tired of Mourinho! I've always hated United but I'm starting to feel sorry for them now, Mourinho is just embarrassing the legacy of the club. The football, his childish comments, his false digs I'm just fed up of him. 

18 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I'm so tired of Mourinho! I've always hated United but I'm starting to feel sorry for them now, Mourinho is just embarrassing the legacy of the club. The football, his childish comments, his false digs I'm just fed up of him. 

Agree.....i used to love Mourinho.

He just moans constantly now and tries to cause shit. It aint working!

Worst of all is it's United and Mourinho so they could be unplayable next season or they could flop lol, both options would be hard to watch :p. I Imagine Klopp or Pep with that squad!