Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

Couple of interesting CL games tonight. Hopefully Liverpool can get some form back as I always like to see them do well in Europe. RBL are tricky though. The other clash is anyone’s guess!  

As someone old enough to remember when English clubs were banned from Europe, I have always supported any English club playing. 

Come on the Pool!

Barca, PSG  is very interesting but doubt I will watch it over RBL v Pool

Barca vs PSG for me, any chance to see Messi, I go for it. I miss La Liga being on sky sports 👎🏻

Big game for Liverpool as well, be interesting to see how it goes.

Just now, Rob said:

Just heard on BT Sport that Munich are signing Upamecano. Didn’t know that. Kinda blows my mind when Wonderkids join big teams.

Yeah happened a couple of days back, Alaba announced he’s going now as well, hopefully to Newcastle 🤞🏻

Just now, Aaron Thornton said:

When's United play? 

Thursday 5:55 mate, you’re not good enough for Tuesday or wednesdays yet 😂

Just now, Rob said:

Just heard on BT Sport that Munich are signing Upamecano. Didn’t know that. Kinda blows my mind when Wonderkids join big teams.

Really? No surprise there at all, Bayern buying up the competition, one reason I hate that club among many. 

Also I lost count of the many times we were reportedly trying to sign him, but Ed & Co. can't get the finger out

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Yeah happened a couple of days back, Alaba announced he’s going now as well, hopefully to Newcastle 🤞🏻

Thursday 5:55 mate, you’re not good enough for Tuesday or wednesdays yet 😂

Its not that, I think we just like to play our league games on a Sunday 😉then head home for a good roast dinner that the WAG has made up

added 0 minutes later
Just now, Rob said:

It’ll be when Haaland joins Munich in a few years that my head will truly explode. 

I will give up on Football when that day comes. 

1 minute ago, Rob said:

It’ll be when Haaland joins Munich in a few years that my head will truly explode. 

Götze, Lewandowski, Hummels, all traitors off the top of my head 🤬

2 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Its not that, I think we just like to play our league games on a Sunday 😉then head home for a good roast dinner that the WAG has made up

added 0 minutes later

I will give up on Football when that day comes. 

I heard you were the cock for Manchester United? Nothing but beans on toast on a Sunday?

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Götze, Lewandowski, Hummels, all traitors off the top of my head 🤬

I heard you were the cock for Manchester United? Nothing but beans on toast on a Sunday?

How did you know I was the Man U 'Cock' I didn't know anyone on here knew my other hobby😂😂 

Beans on toast with cheese and Paprika is something else 👌 Maguire is never happy with the portion sizes though

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Yeah can’t stand that crap .  I just don’t get why clubs always sell to Bayern that are trying to catch them? The biggest offender is Dortmund turning into Bayern development club but they are supposed to be challenging them every year for a title but instead give em best players and choke anytime have chance win the league ..  RBL we were screwed with putting in buyout clause for Werner and now Upamecano just really mad he’s going to Bayern just watch him next 4-5 years come back and haunt you . Wish the German clubs would actually man up and challenge Bayern but they all seem content on being feeder clubs . Be amazing in next 4-5 years how much talent Dortmund had and they probably win zero titles yet sold off most talent on one team ; guessing Haaland, Sancho , Reyna, Bellingham will all be gone to other teams joining rest of talent they have let go .. 

Heard Bayern also be going for Aarons from Norwich next summer also .. 

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if it happens but good thing is heard more news of him going to Spain R.Madrid or England than anything about Bayern but that could always change. Dortmund need some leadership with some balls to say no or make em pay thru the roof 

10 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Yeah can’t stand that crap .  I just don’t get why clubs always sell to Bayern that are trying to catch them? The biggest offender is Dortmund turning into Bayern development club but they are supposed to be challenging them every year for a title but instead give em best players and choke anytime have chance win the league ..  RBL we were screwed with putting in buyout clause for Werner and now Upamecano just really mad he’s going to Bayern just watch him next 4-5 years come back and haunt you . Wish the German clubs would actually man up and challenge Bayern but they all seem content on being feeder clubs . Be amazing in next 4-5 years how much talent Dortmund had and they probably win zero titles yet sold off most talent on one team ; guessing Haaland, Sancho , Reyna, Bellingham will all be gone to other teams joining rest of talent they have let go .. 

Heard Bayern also be going for Aarons from Norwich next summer also .. 

Money are more important than trophies...

I don’t know if you guys know this but Borussia Dortmund had been buying more talents from Bundesliga than Bayern but most of them left due to Dortmund’s inability to challenge Bayern. Next season should be the one they’d do that with new manager, key players staying and probably some new faces.

That’s such a tough one. I think all depends on what team, if it was to go in to like Man City, I think Mbappe would be unreal. Then I think Haaland would be more more of a threat for more clubs 🤔

20 minutes ago, Rich said:

That’s such a tough one. I think all depends on what team, if it was to go in to like Man City, I think Mbappe would be unreal. Then I think Haaland would be more more of a threat for more clubs 🤔

Mbappe is more Liverpool, Haaland is more City imo. 

The thing with Haaland is he's built like a TM but still has so much pace, he's unreal. 

Haaland is also pretty good in tight spaces, watch Dortmund's first goal last night, he gets away from three players closing in on him.

1 minute ago, Rob said:

Haaland is like some sort of ‘build a striker’. Bonkers. Imagine if a club manages to get both at the same time! 

It might be the only good thing about the pandemic that now that surely can't be done 😂. No club has £300 odd million lying around but imagine it 😮

I suppose PSG could do it but I doubt Mbappe will be there long. 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It might be the only good thing about the pandemic that now that surely can't be done 😂. No club has £300 odd million lying around but imagine it 😮

I suppose PSG could do it but I doubt Mbappe will be there long. 

I’m sure we can easily spend £300M for both of them if not because of FFP

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Mbappe is more Liverpool, Haaland is more City imo. 

The thing with Haaland is he's built like a TM but still has so much pace, he's unreal. 

I genuinely forgot about Liverpool when I did my rushed post then, he would very much suit your style.

I still think though Mbappe would suit Manchester City, but like I said I think Haaland could fit more clubs so you’re right he would suit Man City as well.

I think we can all agree, they are both so exciting!

21 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Musiala scored yesterday. It’s now official that Musiala > Haaland and Mbappe

I did see and he’s picked Germany over England, what a shock 😂

Also Man City just won me another 200 bucks 😎

2 hours ago, Rich said:

I did see and he’s picked Germany over England, what a shock 😂

Also Man City just won me another 200 bucks 😎

Maybe you should’ve supported the right club.

Suprised me as well. I guess Muller convinced him to since they play quite a similar role.

17 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Maybe you should’ve supported the right club.

Suprised me as well. I guess Muller convinced him to since they play quite a similar role.

Well you support Newcastle now as well, maybe Manchester City can be out 7th favourite team.

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Well you support Newcastle now as well, maybe Manchester City can be out 7th favourite team.

Don’t get me wrong but this is the real Newcastle I’m supporting 

Spoiler

CFBAA5C8-DA84-4083-8878-4D21E3A34F05.thumb.png.f42260ef59257877548bb335eb9dba3a.png