Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Euro 2012

Chelsea8

Meh. I know I should change. TBH you can't really tell what context people are saying it in on the internet. I'm actuallly very sarcatic. What I'm actually saying if you heard me say it isn't being rude. Oh well.

Then don't be sarcastic on the internet. Not oh well! You need to change your attitude as no one will respect you as you don't respect others then you question why you get in arguments.

I wasn't offensive to your views and dismissive, I took them and gave my opinion in a civilised manner. You need to learn your opinion isn't everything and while it is valid it is only an opinion so you need to think of concise, well thought of replies countering what the person said in a mature manner with ideas and views with possible proof where applicable to show this.

According to TrollFootball on FB, the only reason France didn't go through against Spain is because Benzema had no French teammate from Madrid with him

Portugal

Pepe, Ronaldo

Germany

Khedira, Ozil

Spain

Casillas, Ramos, Alonso

i'm always thinkin' that Italy is overvalued in FMH 2012. and it's a little crap, even if

it's well organized and it has Pirlo and De Rossi. (great game tonight)

But England is way more overvalued in FMH 2012 than Italy :P

After 20-30 minutes I have began to see the fear in England player's eyes. Incredible ...

Italy deserved the win, dominated us throughout the game. Franco and any other Italians that are on this site, well done.

Welbeck was useless as usual. Carroll came on and slowed down Pirlo not much though but showed more of wanting to get the ball and score than Welbeck. Although someone should have been on Pirlo the entire match.

Nonetheless, England were outplayed and outclassed all night and Italy did deserve the win.

England were dire, the only players that did well were Terry, Johnson, Milner, Rooney and Parker in my opinion. No way going to win the match the way they played and were lucky not to get hammered in the 90 minutes.

The United trio were dog shite while the Liverpool four done alright :)!! Didn't deserve it but still rather gutted.

Trying to imagine Jayze's reaction now :P

Didn't watch the match but a bit surprised it had to go to penalties. Who missed for England?

The United trio were dog shite while the Liverpool four done alright :)!! Didn't deserve it but still rather gutted.

Trying to imagine Jayze's reaction now :P

Didn't watch the match but a bit surprised it had to go to penalties. Who missed for England?

The 2 Ashley's; young and cole

It wasn't trying to wind anyone up i'm just saying Young has been poor and by far our worst player tonight while Welbeck has been average apart from a flukely goal and Rooney didn't perform at all.

Yet you could argue that Gerrard has been our best player (although i guess Terry deserves that) and Carroll has played pretty decent. Johnson has suprised me by being rather solid in attack and defence and he has saved us countless times.

Even Hendo put in a decent shift when he was called upon.

Last night Milner was easily one of our best threats and actually beat his man and put a few decent balls in the area. Overall he didn't really create much but v Italy he was one of our stand out players and should have stayed on.

Out of the 16 teams we had the lowest pass completion.

Milner completed 9 passes against Ukraine.

No complaints from my view. Welbeck was crap. Rooney looked asif he wasn't match fit. However I don't think you can really critise him. Young was dire again. Gerrard was non existent for most parts. He's still been our best player at the Euro's. Says it all really. Terry was superb. Carrol, I just don't get at all. I'm sorry, I just don't.

I think it's harsh to say that Welbeck was useless as always. When considering he is still only very young, and still overall over the tournement did a fiarly good job. English MoM and Winning goal isn't that bad an accolade.

Oh and Johnson should have buried it. I still don't understand what Jordan Henderson has done to merit a place in the squad. I didn't see him touch the ball last night!

Henderson was bought on last night to cover and defend for a incredibly tired Parker.

Johnson did what he could although that was absolute phenomenal goalkeeping from Buffon to keep it out.

Debatable. He did what he could.

If struck low defenders would have blocked. If lifted over there was a 50/50 for going in and Buffon making the save as he did

It isn't debatable surely? :lol: If that had been Welbeck and he'd have missed, you and Ash would be the first to have sated him for it.

Welbeck did little but Carroll didn't do much better but I would say he should have started. I feel Walcott is just too fast for the England team so all that running forward to loose the ball to a bunch of Italians just wasted oppurtunities whereas a player who could run fast but wasn't too fast and could hold the ball then that would be better. I also felt parker was rubbish last night, the amount of times the ball came to him on the edge of the box and he just kicked it at the oncoming defender it was pointless, all he had to do was knock it to the side and he could have done way more.

Welbeck did little but Carroll didn't do much better but I would say he should have started. I feel Walcott is just too fast for the England team so all that running forward to loose the ball to a bunch of Italians just wasted oppurtunities whereas a player who could run fast but wasn't too fast and could hold the ball then that would be better. I also felt parker was rubbish last night, the amount of times the ball came to him on the edge of the box and he just kicked it at the oncoming defender it was pointless, all he had to do was knock it to the side and he could have done way more.

We actually looked worse with Carroll on the pitch. People seem to think of GOD YEH THAT'S CLASS he can win a header. However, the trouble is he can't actually then do anything with it. Whereas Welbs can.

Hart touched the ball 85 times lasty night. More than any other player.

Hoenstly if they're both fit. I would honestly try Cleverley and Wilshere in the middle against Italy in August. Just to see how they do. They can keep the ball really well. I still maintain an excellent England side would see Jack-Phil-Tom in the middle. Jones to be the defensive stability, Jack for the technical and the nippy tackles, and Tom for the drive forward. Play like Chelsea do at times.