Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The unlockables

Dec

How did you reinstall 4.0? I don't believe you can.

For the unlockables no you cannot, there was a file you deleted when you uninstalled it.

Well, I installed the updated version, but i kept getting bugs while loading the database. So after trying over and over again, i got a bit pissed off so I deleted fmh, as well as the fmh_date folder(I made a backup of my saves, shortlists and tactics)

Then I reinstalled 4.0 from the apk which i still had on my phone, copied the backup to the fmh_data folder but no luck:(

Well i guess i'll just have to unlock 'em all over again.

Luckily for me I only had sugar daddy and no transfer windows:)

There you have a point, but I figured, since the play store will only allow me to pay by creditcard, and I paid well for FM2013, I bought enough.

And well, if this is the reason the update failed, then no update for me:)

No that isn't at all legal or a justification, just because you bought one game doesn't mean you are entitled to all. The team at SI rely on people buying their games to give an indication on popularity and Android nearly didn't get made this year due to piracy! If your favourite game stops being made because you pirated it and the maker's have to get new jobs how would you feel? Guilty as I know I would, the SI guys work hard on all their games but buying the PC game doesn't secure the Handheld game that has a different team working on the development meaning a different set of families you are helping make homeless due to your illegal pirating.

Support the game, stop excuses, stop piracy.

My tablet powered off mid game, i was fearing the worst as last time it did that it corrupted the save game..

when i loaded it back up the save game loaded ok, but the unlockables were gone and the tips etc were back on :( not really an issue as i dont use any of them..just thought id mention it

Theres nothing wrong with it..a file must get deleted or corrupted if you leave your device to drain totally without existing the game..

The English manager was sacked after he won the World Cup .......and I applied for the job. Does the Confederations cup count to unlocking it,even though I didnt win the world cup?

That's if you win the Confederations cup- I struggled monumentally to win it and the Spanish board expected me to take out Italy and Brazil with ease :/

Hey guys,

this is soo late, but I have a question, since Im sort of a noob, on how to unlock the foreign policy achievement. Do I bid for players from countries like Brazil and Mex, then offered them contracts only for the transferred to be delayed then rejected because of the work permit? 

lol. I noticed that when you have a high Signing on Fee(Around $5m), you can make sure you never have to increase a recently signed player's salary.

Like, I signed Ronaldo's regen for a $900 p/w pay for 5 years. About 2 years in, he requested a new contract.

But instead of increasing his per week salary, I gave him $6.8m signing on fee and he accepted.

I did that until he retired at 35 lol. and he was 19 when I got him lol

Hey guys,

this is soo late, but I have a question, since Im sort of a noob, on how to unlock the foreign policy achievement. Do I bid for players from countries like Brazil and Mex, then offered them contracts only for the transferred to be delayed then rejected because of the work permit?

The best way I find is to sign for a big club (Chelsea or Man City), Sugar Daddy or 150M glitch like crazy, then buy a bunch of Brazilian, Russian, and Ukranian players. I find it's good to get the likes of Pato, Guerrero, Konoplyanka, Yarmolenko, Dzagoev, Honda, Renato Augusto, or Jefferson. Once you get about 15 you'll get a prompt where you have to vote yes or no. Vote yes and there you have it.

I'm in 2024/2025, and I'm awaiting the "never get sacked" achievement does anybody know why I've  not had it yet..

I've got the Northen Ireland job

Won BPL

2 FA Cups

2 Johnstone Paint Trophy

League 2

Blue Square Prem p/o final

FA Trophy

Please help! I've unlocked the work permits unlock-able.. and received owe you  one quite a few times

It's a matter of time ;)

10 seasons is only the minimum requirement. Often takes me 13-14 seasons to unlock it myself

Yes mate, however i only recently got it on my Rangers save (season 26 i think) and i've been massively successful!

But that might be as Rangers start in a very low league with a huge reputation, which means the game will probably think that everything is a walk in the park.

But still, 26 is a lifetime...