Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Weirdest things on FMH2013

Dec

Sorry, I'm not sure where to look for an answer really, can I upload photos from my phone at all? I have a few pics I'd like to share on this post.

It doesn't matter his age.

If a player is 40 and isn't retiring at the end of the season, he'll accept a 5 year contract if the price is right.

That 40 year old player can sign a five year deal and announce retirement the next day.

Not that weird

pARDAvY.png

Hopefully this worked. Last match of the season was against foirentina so I needed the win to win the league. Totti won it for us.

That's a very exciting finish!

My first choice keeper wouldn't sign a new deal so i sold him to AC Milan for 25 million. I already signed my replacement and in my first friendly i got a message saying scouts from AC Milan were watching my new keeper :S.

My first choice keeper wouldn't sign a new deal so i sold him to AC Milan for 25 million. I already signed my replacement and in my first friendly i got a message saying scouts from AC Milan were watching my new keeper :S.

How dyou get messages? In iOS it just says "WNT" under status and it doesn't let you know...

That'd be a nice features on android.

i wish you can offer a player to a specific club too.

Like if I get a message from QPR, I want to be able to offer the player to them first, before offering to the rest because I know they'd be more interested.

Yeah that'd be nice, so would making it more realistic when selling players like Mascherano, NOBODY will buy him... I just don't get it, he's World Class as far as Defensive Mids go, but he's too expensive when I have Song & Busquets who are better suited to DLM to Mascherano- I try and sell him but nobody will buy :/

I'd like the feature i mentioned and a feature that shows you the report of the team that came to watch.

Like if QPR came to scout falcao, I'd like to know what they thought.

Lioe , if he has a bad game, the report will say: "we didn't like his recent performance, we will have to come back another time."

I know it isn't realistic for a scout to judge a player based on one game, but it would make sense for a handheld game without going into too much depth..

We should stay on topic though, its turning into a FMH2014 Wish List.(now there's a thread idea).

Here's weird, my son won Ligue Player of the Month without even playing a game!

Screenshot_2013-01-20-22-59-43-1.pngScreenshot_2013-01-20-22-59-54.png

How dyou get messages? In iOS it just says "WNT" under status and it doesn't let you know...

If its a younger player playing well then it'll come up with a news message "It is rumoured scouts from Real Madrid were at our last match. It is believed they were watching Player X and see him as a great prospect for the future."

Ahhh... LOL...

Unlucky :P

Sell him if you don't want him then :P

Yes and IM the cruel one.

That's my son you're talking about!

Could this be right? His value doesn't reflect his skills..

Screenshot_2013-01-24-02-39-01.pngScreenshot_2013-01-24-02-39-31.png

Cool, get a screenie ya?

(When he scores for Arsenal in Overview screen so date is on there ;D)

Oh yah. Will do thanks Keraviln.

Ahhh... LOL...

Screenshot_2013-01-24-02-39-01.png

He has all the skills a top striker needs.

This would be a good pick to show starting FMH'ers what attributes are needed for a top-rate striker :)

He's average, at most.

If you look at Dec's thread on the most important attributes per position, you'd see that this guy only has 2 or 3 that are good.

His dribbling, teamwork, technique, pace, passing are all bad.

His shooting, decisions and movement are the only ones that are good.

Honestly, I wouldn't pay $10m for him let alone $40m.

His stats are too low that even IT wouldn't get them to decent.

Maybe its because I don't know much about football, but I don't see that he's good,

Ahhh... LOL...

Screenshot_2013-01-24-02-39-01.pngScreenshot_2013-01-24-02-39-31.png

I can think if quite a few players who's value doesn't reflect their skills, I actually find this quite realistic lol

Hopefully this worked. Last match of the season was against foirentina so I needed the win to win the league. Totti won it for us.

I had something like that - after being behind City all season we needed to win and City to lose to win the league, we won 5-1, and Wigan pulled two goals out of no where in stoppage time for City to lose 2-1!

I had something like that - after being behind City all season we needed to win and City to lose to win the league, we won 5-1, and Wigan pulled two goals out of no where in stoppage time for City to lose 2-1!

Mine was more on the fact of four of us finishing level on points and luckily my last game of the season was against the leaders. But I know what you mean, it's one of them matches where you stay on the 'latest scores' tab all the way through.

He's average, at most.

If you look at Dec's thread on the most important attributes per position, you'd see that this guy only has 2 or 3 that are good.

His dribbling, teamwork, technique, pace, passing are all bad.

His shooting, decisions and movement are the only ones that are good.

Honestly, I wouldn't pay $10m for him let alone $40m.

His stats are too low that even IT wouldn't get them to decent.

Maybe its because I don't know much about football, but I don't see that he's good,

Mate you can play him as a Poacher or Target Man and he will be a huge Goal Machine, seriously...

It's like having a selfish, single-minded Falcao...

Then tell me he's average :P

(Although he is slower than Falcao...)

That's why I don't really hunt for regens anymore, as it's possible to be a Messi Regen but be totally rubbish due to the fact that his stats are too spread out, meaning he'll never achieve that awesome amount of 20s.