Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

Guys i need some help.

I`m editing flags at the moment. I have found a metallic logo pack online and i`m resizing it so that it fits me.

I found out that all the country flags were saved with 3 letters but some were saved incorrect.

Romania was saved rom and it should be saved rou.

Serbia was saved ser and it should be saved srb.

I want to save the flags of the following countries the right way and i need the right abreviation that FMH 2013 is using.

South Sudan/Guadeloupe/Saint Martin/Sint Marteen

I have the SE but when i go to Nations and try to open any of these one of the following things happens - it opens another country /for example Zanzibar/ or the SE crashes.

After i complete this task i might share the pack here if you want.

55/39 pix. images

post-21095-0-52797100-1379096729.png

Guys i need some help.

I`m editing flags at the moment. I have found a metallic logo pack online and i`m resizing it so that it fits me.

I found out that all the country flags were saved with 3 letters but some were saved incorrect.

Romania was saved rom and it should be saved rou.

Serbia was saved ser and it should be saved srb.

I want to save the flags of the following countries the right way and i need the right abreviation that FMH 2013 is using.

South Sudan/Guadeloupe/Saint Martin/Sint Marteen

I have the SE but when i go to Nations and try to open any of these one of the following things happens - it opens another country /for example Zanzibar/ or the SE crashes.

After i complete this task i might share the pack here if you want.

55/39 pix. images

If you are going to share the pack with anyone. You will need permission from the original creator.

South Sudan - ZAN

Guadeloupe - GYF

Saint Marti - SXM (I assume you mean St. Martin?)

Sint Marteen - MTQ

Is it possible to exchange a player of your choice from your squad as a part-exchange other than the ones that he Assistant Manager recommends?

Please get permission from the makers before uploading the flags though their names are due to them using a config so not needing the right names in game as FMPC varies.

What do you guys do when you have a player who "Wants a new challenge" but it is impossible to sell them? Or to offer them a new contract?

What do you guys do when you have a player who "Wants a new challenge" but it is impossible to sell them? Or to offer them a new contract?

If they are part of your first team then keep them and hope that you'll be able to offer them a contract, and if not then just transfer list him and hope for the best.

I've gotten rid of it by offering them a big fat 5 year contract with a maxed out signing bonus :P

It depends on the situation. Sometimes it'll be due to a lack of game-time (eg. Montoya for me). In this case (assuming he won't accept a new comtract), you've got to start him for 3/4 matches in a row (best done at the start of a season as all players reset their mindset each seasons).

Other times he wants to move to a bigger club without looking bad. In this case, use him less than usual (and assuming he's not irreplaceable) and sell him in the next window. If nobody wants him, still keep him listed and make him look bad, once the window shuts, play him a lot and he may change his mind. If he's irreplaceable, keep a hold onto him for as long as possible, win a few trophies/league and you'll find they're happy to stay (eg. ter Stegen)- this usually applies for those loyal guys who are torn between becoming world beaters and staying home.

Another one is when you overuse a player (usually younger ones). He's done with it, all he wants is cash because he's done it all. Only those with poorer personalities will do this though usually if you give them a pay hike they'll be good.

Does the fact that Queen's Park, the Scottish team, are amateurs, have any implication in the game? Do they stay amateurs forever or do they change to semi-professional/professional as they climb the leagues?

As you go on, it eventually does change yes. I have done a few saves with them over the years and it's generally when you get to the SPL it starts changing. I may start a career and post for you all to enjoy with me managing QP, not sure though..

No it is the right topic as it is a small question.

The answer is dependent on your device. Some devices support screenshots by default others don't. The best way to answer this is by giving it a quick Google to see if your device supports screenshots and if not there are plenty of free apps out there that you can download.

Don't use the unlock able really - but I just noticed in my preferences that 'Disable human sacking' and 'sugar daddy' have disappeared from my preferences, not sure when this happened but I think it must have been recently.. Any ideas? Personally I think iOS 7 has something to do with it.

Don't use the unlock able really - but I just noticed in my preferences that 'Disable human sacking' and 'sugar daddy' have disappeared from my preferences, not sure when this happened but I think it must have been recently.. Any ideas? Personally I think iOS 7 has something to do with it.

I don't think iOS 7 did it. It has happened to people after updating the game from earlier versions.

I think Marc made a post on the SI games forum saying if you send him your Game.cfg and which unlockables you had, he'd make sure you got them back.

But I'm not sure if he's still doing it, as it was posted quite a while ago

I'm pretty sure I've asked this before, but what's the deal with bosman transfers in England? Do you have to wait until their contract expires or something?

I'm sure this must have been discussed at some point before, but I can't remember it coming up recently so I'll just go ahead. Has anyone ever attempted to injure a player purposely? Cos I've been experimenting a bit, seeing if I can make a player retire a lot earlier than expected to manipulate when I get his regen. I'm not trying to gain anything, it's purely out of interest to see if I can do it. I've tried with two players, Suarez and Coutinho. I chose Coutinho as he had retired early due to injuries once before in a save I had with Barcelona. So I've tried putting them on IT, played them as B2B midfielders EVERY match possible and for the full 90 mins. It has resulted in plenty of injuries, but I've played up to 3 seasons like this and still no retirement. Is there anything that anyone can think of that I'm forgetting or would you say that it doesn't seem like something I can achieve?