Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

can a defender set on role of ball playing compromises the defence of team a little bit???

in real life I see luiz out of position many times since he's a ball playing defender

:O

I know that demoting your whole team and replacing it is a stupid idea, and it will take time for the new team to gel etc... But once I have my new team in place, will the fact that I have a bunch of disgruntled players in my second team continue to affect the first team?

Team harmony will affect the board and it might depend if some first team players have relationships with any of the demoted ones...

Yes, if you're willing to work your ass off in the Editor :P

I believe it has been done in Holland, wasn't it?

Yes. There's multiple variations of it.

36 of the top teams all put into Holland.

I personally think Save Editor editing is a lot easier than using changes.txt. I personally prefer the SE over changes.txt.

Lol, I've destroyed Liverpool dreams and hopes this season:

FLW5Epk.png

To add to the misery, they're second in the league - behind you guess who :D

It's probably been discussed before, but this could be useful to anyone else who isn't sure. I know a -9 PA means that the end result isn't guaranteed but is it purely random or can you affect it. What I mess is if you buy a player with a -9 PA and you look after him well, give him good experience and your club is doing well does that guarantee the player will definately end up being the best he can?

Oh yeah I knew that. But what I wanted to knew which Dec explained to me is that it's basically out of your hands from when you set up a new game.

Nothing interesting really, I just wanted to share this:

o5KK4Yy.png

Stephen Warnock turns into that! Unbelievable IMO. Certainly not realistic but I'm well glad.