Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Challenge Cup 6

I'm just joking about how many goals Heskey scores :P

So we do we need to hold on to the save or not?

You probably won't have to. But I would back it up just incase AS decides otherwise.

If there's something questionable about your entry then you'll be asked to provide your save so I can see there was no wrong doing.

If there's something questionable about your entry then you'll be asked to provide your save so I can see there was no wrong doing.

Good thing I saved it to my USB before overriding it with another save :P

Any league specifications? Just Australia loaded or multiple?

I would advise, from now on, to make every challenge a one loaded league only challenge because it could become unfair to Android users.

Any league specifications? Just Australia loaded or multiple?

I would advise, from now on, to make every challenge a one loaded league only challenge because it could become unfair to Android users.

I agree but...

For this one doesn't really matter, you're not really going to be able to sign anyone from pretty much any other league unless you want a team of free spanish or english or italian or french players or something like that. All it does is slow the game and give you a smaller squad to use...

Though, of course, there are situations where multi beats single league, I doubt it'll happen.

Again, it's an unfair advantage to Android users.

Unless you are suggesting we break this challenge up into two groups:

PSP/iOS

and Android.

Regardless if it doesn't matter in this challenge(it actually does), it's still an unfair advantage that some people will be getting free players from Spain, Italy, England etc that are otherwise unavailable in Australia only.

Especially since no one is caring about how they'd pay their players. They can sign multiple players without a care.

I'm sure it will be added, it was just over looked as AS is an IOS player, an easy mistake to make :).

Guys, look at this guy, Zac Walker, got him for free after on the news it said "Newcastle united jets preparing bid for unhappy........blahblahblah". would you have signed him with these stats? (After IT for a season!).

guWuPUE.jpg

No? Then what if he did this!

rxItzv6.jpg

Wanting to sign him now? I thought so. :3

You can make a decent team out of rubbish players just with IT. :)

I scored 97 and conceded 48 in 30 matches. :P

I didn't start this yet but I'll go with Australia only. And I hope that this rule gets added for future rounds.

It is a good idea.

I completely looked over that lol

I went Australia only... Because Australian freebies want less.

I also went Australia only because from earlier experience I know that the likes of Alex and really good freebies don't go for Australian clubs.

Guys, look at this guy, Zac Walker, got him for free after on the news it said "Newcastle united jets preparing bid for unhappy........blahblahblah". would you have signed him with these stats? (After IT for a season!).guWuPUE.jpg

No? Then what if he did this!rxItzv6.jpg

Wanting to sign him now? I thought so. :3

You can make a decent team out of rubbish players just with IT. :)

I scored 97 and conceded 48 in 30 matches. :P

I didn't even use IT for most of my players cos their stam was shocking, I only used IT for some younger guys. Btw, that is shocking goals conceded :P

Yeah the goalie isn't the best. :P

And their stamina was decent, there was only one guy that stayed at around 89% but he wasn't needed anyway.

It was more of an attacking tactic so they got past us a bit.

There was no wing protection it was CM's and the DL wasn't the best.

But you have to say that Zac walker did really well.

Newcastle has a great young goalie though...

And there's this great Belgian GK you can get on a free ;)

I was using Kennedy because I played 3 matches with each goalie and Kennedy came out on top.

I played as Central Coast once and signed this Ricardo guy and he was decent but he wouldn't accept for Newcastle.

Newcastle has a great young goalie though...

And there's this great Belgian GK you can get on a free ;)

I got him in the second window :)

The goalies doing class for me... No need for your young Belgians Jens :P

Glenn Verbajsbabdbdmsnnawhede? Yeah, he was quite good.

He's not young at all :P

He's not premier league material, but he's seriously underrated on the game imo

I dunno why I kept seeing young when you said great :/ I got him but am sticking with birighottitetttioii or whatever he's called

I kinda lived off my Bosmans, some of them are questionable that they'd even consider a move to the A-League, literally 90% of my backline was bosmaned :P

Still waiting on:

Imabluetoo
RAC
Here is Johnny
Afahrezaaa

Gabe
Matthew

Zapdos

Jakebanno
Aykyle

Rafachidaz

FMH King

You have just over 48 hours lads, if you can't submit a score for any reason, send me a PM rather than avoid it please :).

My phone hasn't been able to update some of the images. I'll try now and hopefully will have it for u by tomorrow

Finished and results sent in. Must have been one of very few to make no signings :P

O.O

How did you fare? There were some quality bosmans you know...