Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Intensive Training 2014 *Released*

Dec

Yes, please check my post from the 29th November.

Many thanks , cant find it though ? found one from 2012 i assume thats for a earlier version ! , is there a thread title for it ? , thanks again :-)

Hi dec,

New to the forum but massive fm fan,

I found the IT to be absolutely brilliant, with Southampton seen a massive change in the player's no complaints except raheem sterling(dont understand why as he has improved immensely) ive also tried this with Coventry big changes helped me get promoted to the PL im using v1 and I feel it works better than v1.1, would love to show how well it worked for me but I didn't printscreen any before or afters...

Also the only injuries I did have was in the actual matches never had a single training injury which I found to be shocking and a blessing haha

Using the 1st post mate absolutely brilliant I also dont understand how people are losing stamina on there players as I have a 30 year old with 19 stamina up from 15, obviously it will decrease again lol

Also I found with IT and right tactics you can becone undefeated which happened to me with Southampton, it also helps that all my players are english/british I have roughly 3-4 foreign players in my team

So just getting this right, when i want to do intensive training on 1 single player do i just use the technical training regime and make it all intensive and then put that player on technical

just wondering,

for my midfielders and DL + RB, which tactics should I put 'em on?

Dec's tests suggest putting them on his general setting.

So just getting this right, when i want to do intensive training on 1 single player do i just use the technical training regime and make it all intensive and then put that player on technical

Yes, if you want to have a player on a different set use one of the spare ones like tech or fitness, however tests suggest no player can handle full IT anymore.

I have been using this training regime for two seasons in my Man Utd career mode.

The impact on the first season was remarkable. A big boost in attributes especially for my attacking players with only a few of them being injured at the beginning of the season.

However, the impact on the second season was pretty slow. The attributes on some of my younger players only improved a little bit. Some didn't even show any progression at all. The stats on some of my 26-28yo players even dropped a little.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am playing the 5.0.2 version. :)

They would have dropped due to having a summer break, wait until they are playing competitively again and they will pick up. Also it won't give a big boost every season purely due to them being used to the training. The initial boost is them improving because of being trained better.

I'm playing with athletico got into cup final going strong in champions league and had more than a ten point lead in the leaguebut all of a sudden ma players stamina has droped n they cnt even play games consistently, is this something due to the training? It's affecting my performances and ma lead in league is dropping

I'm playing with athletico got into cup final going strong in champions league and had more than a ten point lead in the leaguebut all of a sudden ma players stamina has droped n they cnt even play games consistently, is this something due to the training? It's affecting my performances and ma lead in league is dropping

Same thing happening to me. i was so overpower at first season. then i am dropping at 2nd season and 3rd season

Yeah with one of my Real Madrid careers got into second season n stamina was so bad first seasons seems okay. Gets worse as seasons go might just stick to normal training but if ur looking to play just a season it's really good

hi, i upped the defence training to medium for attackers as i like them to retain their heading ability..no issues so far

hi, i upped the defence training to medium for attackers as i like them to retain their heading ability..no issues so far

Interesting idea , keep us updated how it goes , thanks :-)

Should youth players be on this training schedule as well? Or should they be on a more fitness focused training to get the best out of their youth before they cannot improve on fitness stats?

Their fitness improvements slow down once they reach 22?

Hi,

i have been trying these training regimens and i must say, it's decimating my squad even with the motivation on low. 7 players injured and 6-7 are unhappy with the training.

Playing with Genk and due to the team being fairly limited financially, i ave a small squad, so injuries can really cripple me quickly. Any advice?

I'm presuming Genk doesn't have the best training facilities... What I would suggest is taking each reigime and decreasing some aspects of it. E.g - for attacking lower the moral and defending, for defending, lower the attacking and motivation, and so on and so on. You won't get the best results but it'll still be an improvement and hopefully less injuries.

superb, turned my season around, from bottom 3 relegation certainties to a run of 1 defeat in 10. No injury concerns (apart from 1 youngster who seems to be struggling)

Just need a strike ace to kill off some games we dominate but dont score enough. Good stuff gents.