Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 What devices do you guys use for fmh14?

akupaein

Android

Google Nexus 7 (runs Multi Leagues and the new home screen as u can see from my skins) (runs HDTV Display)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (runs Multi Leagues also but not the new home screen) (WVGA Display)

i use

Nexus to play Vibe AS North

Samsung Galaxy S3 to play Vibe AS South

both run great i would recommend the google nexus tho :)

Lol full of ipods and galaxys in here.

Xperia Tipo for me :-p

hey! hi! i want to know if is it possible to run multi league on Xperia Tipo for FMH 2014?

I use a Samsung S2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab, my tab is out of action at the moment, so use the S2 more...

My contract is up in 3 months so will be looking for a new phone that supports multi league on fmh14 as it is one of the only games I play...the new Galaxy Note perhaps

iPhone 5. Wish I had an android device though to play this game as there's loads of downloads like updates and skins which can be used. For the ios absolutely nothing ;(

iPhone 5. Wish I had an android device though to play this game as there's loads of downloads like updates and skins which can be used. For the ios absolutely nothing ;(
Except a variety of logos and faces that Dec and others put a lot of hard work into.