Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The 1000 Goal Challenge:

Ashez

No. I have thought about it in the past but the second you allow for outside interference the lines between legit and editors will become blurred. 

Can I use MyClub for this and Assist Challenge?

It's been asked before and I think the answer was no. It's up to Ash, but I reckon if you could prove you haven't made new players, upgraded your stadium or training facilities then all you're doing is renaming your club which shouldn't make any differences.

Must have forgotten to add it in when reposting from last year lol. Either way this challenge is for unedited databases only.

Finally completed this for the first time. I think it was Mess's regen so it may have been a tad easier.

Manuel Alonso: 100 International Goals

WAxFdpQ.png

Manuel Alonso: 1026 Goals for Schalke

zDRRm1K.png

Manuel Alonso

Games = 1068

Goals = 1126

There's no harm in doing this challenge in Brazil right?

But be warned, it will burn you out and you won't be able to play your striker for every game. My advice would be to use him mainly in your cup games, and easier games in the league.

Example: if you choose Santos and use Gabriel Barbosa, don't sell Leandro Damião. Use him when Gabriel is tired/unfit/jaded.

The league in Brazil is far harder than you would expect. Way back when I last played in Brazil I tended to find that about 60-70% of my strikers goals were scored in the Sao Paulo State, the league was just a terrible grind.

The other thing about playing in Brazil is that they take no notice of international fixtures, so be prepared to have almost your entire team unavailable for important matches. On a number of occasions I had to drag youngsters out of the reserves just to get 11 players on the pitch (forget about a full set of substitutes) for the Copa Libertadores final.

Maybe someone should do a Pride of Germany challenge in Brazil to get around that problem :)

The league in Brazil is far harder than you would expect. Way back when I last played in Brazil I tended to find that about 60-70% of my strikers goals were scored in the Sao Paulo State, the league was just a terrible grind.

The other thing about playing in Brazil is that they take no notice of international fixtures, so be prepared to have almost your entire team unavailable for important matches. On a number of occasions I had to drag youngsters out of the reserves just to get 11 players on the pitch (forget about a full set of substitutes) for the Copa Libertadores final.

Maybe someone should do a Pride of Germany challenge in Brazil to get around that problem :)

And that's a good idea for someone to play because there's a large community of german immigrants in Brazil :)

The thing as Peely said I did pretty well in the state competition. But once it came to the last few games of that tournament, my tactic dosen't seem to be working at all. As to graveluth, I already in the process the save, and I decided to put my main striker for all the game. No harm trying

I suggest an update to the leader board, splitting it in two leader boards:

- Club Goals

- All Goals

Thoughts on this? I think it would encourage people to use non ITN manageable players.

I think that comes down to the players attitude and aims and i'd like to think people looking at the leader board know the difference. My CR7 attempt last year wasn't aiming for the top but i achieved something.