Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

I probably wont even attempt to do the 1k challenge, I just wanted to use the Liverpool youth players to see how they all develop.

Here's Sinclair and Suso who is probably the best youth player at the club.

fa204760-6b2a-46f4-b10a-bfc0f60293e3.png

d029f913-24f2-4ea2-a5fa-30a04dbc7384.png

Oh and relying on 16 and 17 year olds nearly got me sacked for the 1st time on this years game :lol:

Suso's a magician, hope he plays a part for us next season irl.

Good improvements on JS, especially as LFC don't start with perfect training facilities. Did he take to attacking IT well it did you use something else?

Yeah hopefully he gets a chance next season now hes got a bit more experience.

I rotate between Fitness/Tactics/Attacking on intensive, motivational on medium and defensive on light.

Doesn't the -minus potential fix itself after your first ever save? Then you can safely go into the pre-editor and set it to a favourable value...

When we load multiple leagues and we offer players on loan, will clubs from other leagues (outside your country) try to get them on loan?

Yes, definitely.

On one of my saves i have Spain, Holland, Germany and Belgium loaded.

One of my players has been loaned to these clubs:

FC Lorient

West Brom

Sampdoria

Dresden

Guingamp

Answer your question Gravy?

On one of my saves i have Spain, Holland, Germany and Belgium loaded.

One of my players has been loaned to these clubs:

FC Lorient

West Brom

Sampdoria

Dresden

Guingamp

Answer your question Gravy?

Sound, you need to be careful though as some teams won't actually play games, i think you're safe if you send them to a top division side though. 

Just in case anyone thinks i'm spoiling anything that list of clubs isn't from my agent career but from a test save ;)

Hey, I'm currently in the works of developing a small football management game for a bit of fun, however I need a bit of help with some of the algorithms and whether they are realistic or not to the game. If anyone would like to help, be sure to PM me for additional info, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

The sort of things I am looking for validation are:

1. Player Values

2. Development System

3. Looking for other potential ideas as well.

Hey, I'm currently in the works of developing a small football management game for a bit of fun, however I need a bit of help with some of the algorithms and whether they are realistic or not to the game. If anyone would like to help, be sure to PM me for additional info, I'd greatly appreciate it.

1. Player Values

2. Development System

Will it available on android?

1. Player Values

2. Development System

Will it available on android?

At the moment it will only be available on PC to start with. However as I develop it through the years (yes, it's a long term thing as I am working solo), I hope to port a version to android, as android supports java. Whether or not it will make it to iOS I don't know. I really just want to get a playable version out sometime next year, regardless of how simple it is.

Please don't spam and advertise, it has no relevance here. If you want to post it in the off topic but not here. Thanks.

Ah sorry, I thought Off-Topic was for things nothing to do with football or something. I'll post it there then.

Cheers,

Well. I could help pedanta. Have a lot of experience with programming especially using gamemaker premium

Can you PM him please, the post above you explains that it's way off topic.