Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

I have a question for anyone who knows answer. Does the coach and scout report of players' current and potential ability is good and true to real values?

The player with slightly better attributes but worse current ability is better than player with better CA?

I've signed Neuer for Barcelona (for £35 million) ^_^ expensive, but probably worth it since he's only 27 and is probably the world's best goalkeeper at the moment! It also allows me to get rid of Pinto, who I don't rate one bit.

By the way, do you guys think a tactic with 'Attacking' mentality and 'Short' passing can work for Barça? It is somewhat contradictory since 'Short' passing means taking the safe option, while 'Attacking' means being adventurous. I would like to utilise some high tempo passing (the kind which Arsenal have played at times in previous seasons), although I'm unsure how to go about doing this.

Wouldn't spend over 20m on a GK.

I think I once spent over £60 million on one :D If you can find a really good keeper and have the money to spare, I think it's worth it.

Think I've came across something here. I can't name team or players as it's a new challenge I've started and I'm planning to post. But basically I sold a player for 12.5m and signed players for the same amount. But when I finished season I went back to take a picture of transfers, but all of my transfers in were there.. But my transfer out wasn't on it? Just seems a bit peculiar..

Think I've came across something here. I can't name team or players as it's a new challenge I've started and I'm planning to post. But basically I sold a player for 12.5m and signed players for the same amount. But when I finished season I went back to take a picture of transfers, but all of my transfers in were there.. But my transfer out wasn't on it? Just seems a bit peculiar..

Is your game legal? :P

FMH does have some weird bugs like that, my game sometimes crashes when i see the ! behind a player his name, then go to personal page, bam game crashes. If i just offer a new contract, the ! goes away, and i can look at the personal page again.

It's funny, recently I had a player completely disappear from my Chelsea team and appear at QPR. I was using him fairly regularly but failed to notice him gone. His contract had years on it, I definitely didn't sell him and he wasn't on either teams transfer page. This edition has definitely been the buggiest.

Wouldn't spend over 20m on a GK.

I think I once spent over £60 million on one :D If you can find a really good keeper and have the money to spare, I think it's worth it.

Good to know I'm not completely crazy! :D

It was a special case. The goalie in question was Man City's first choice keeper and I was managing Manchester United at the time. I massively overpaid, since City were not keen to sell him to their arch rivals, but it caused all sorts of trouble with the remaining Man City players :D Worth every penny.

Hey guys, had an idea of a new way i could do a career by writing it as a story on quickoffice then uploading the finished pdf what do you guys think

Isn't it more troublesome that we have to download the PDF file and also there's no point in doing that since it will lack suspense and you can't expect everyone to read it at one go. that's why we have career thread where no one can expect anything to happen so what I can advise is, you do what you wanna do in the office but separate it to per seasons and upload it regularly so there will actually be people following your career