Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The poster below me

Lee-Roy

True. Hate him, but his music is so catchy. Makes me want to punch him more lol TPBM prefers English food over anything (which is the stereotypical fish and ships, shepherds pie etc)

False, I never eat English food :)

TPBM takes selfies...

I always thought Geordies were the only other people than us that ate pasties :(

False, I haven't taken a photo of myself in a real long time. Never will either.

TPBM has a favourite sport that isn't football

True. I personally enjoy working at the PC for over 8 hours. Even with changes.txt. I love doing it for some reason.

It's a guilty pleasure because I wouldn't admit working at a PC for 8 hours on a game I don't even play lmao.

TPBM has had an embarrassing situation happen to them the past year.

I'm not sure. I can't really recall one, if I needed to answer then falling down all the stairs when we scored at Hearts away was quite embarrassing. Last time we played Hearts (March or something) I fell over the seats after being pushed by my mate when we scored and pulled a girl I know's (friends with and she's not bad looking  :blush: ) trousers down as I was trying to grab something to keep balance :( We're still friends and she hasn't even said anything about it :lol: I probably shouldn't drink before I go to an away game  :unsure:

TPBM agrees with war

False. I hate hockey. I think it's a stupid sport. And it's literally football on ice with the added sticks. Sorry Dec, please don't fire me :(

TPBM Has or wants to visit 'Murrica

On a way that's TRUE.

Sometimes I wonder who the man in our relationship is anyway.

Tpbm has a crush on a vibe staff member.

False. I hate hockey. I think it's a stupid sport. And it's literally football on ice with the added sticks. Sorry Dec, please don't fire me :(

Bye Kyle *Bans*.

False, feet aren't my style.

The poster below me likes Batman.