Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 - My wish list

Maumau76

I'd like training schedules for ITN management and like many have previously said, more detailed contracts. By this I mean specifics: appearance bonuses, ect. I can't think k of many off the top of my head but it'd make transfers more realistic.

IT doesn't improve the player at all, so IT at ITN level wouldn't have a point as I've shown in my recent guides, playing matches is the only way to improve a player and the players CA will improve with ITN games.

IT doesn't improve the player at all, so IT at ITN level wouldn't have a point as I've shown in my recent guides, playing matches is the only way to improve a player and the players CA will improve with ITN games.

Correct me if I've got this wrong, does IT just affect the player's attributes and not his CA/PA?

My wish list:

- Reserve league for development purposes.

- Few more customisable training schedules.

- More scouting options, set a filter for the type of player your looking to scout.

- more than two scouts.

- Be able to hire and fire your own assistant manager.

- Pick your own friendlies or pre season tour.

- More contract negotiations (like everyone says)

- More than one favoured personnel

- The ability in finances to split money between transfer funds, wage budget and youth system

- Sometimes red cards actually get rescinded.

- be able to view games your not involved in.

- Interaction options for players and staff not at your club.

- More interaction options with your players.

The less often you appeal the more likely it'll be rescinded, you also have to read the text as it'll give an indication if it was a bad decision.

Kit number would be amazing

Something that would make no change to the gameplay whatsoever but would allow us to put that little bit more of our own personality into the game. I'd trade MyClub for that feature any day.

Kit number would be amazing
Something that would make no change to the gameplay whatsoever but would allow us to put that little bit more of our own personality into the game. I'd trade MyClub for that feature any day.
me too I'm bored with MyClub.Hope kit number will appear in FMH15

I saw that too, they did mention that they're not ruling it out in the future. And now it's pretty clear that MyClub was a failure hopefully they'll save space with that and add at least something different for '15

MyClub was the big new feature for 2014, so it would be an embarrassing climb down for them to remove it completely. I could only see them doing that if there was significant pressure from the player base. It doesn't seem to get much use, but I don't think anyone is agitating for its removal.

They're more likely to improve it so that people actually want to use it.

To be fair, MyClub would have been a lot more useful if Jay hadn't waltzed in with his Pre-Editor and done everything it does (and more) much better.

1. MLS, Russian League

2. Instant result button

3. U-21, U-19 squads

4. more options when discussing wages with a player

Marc Vaughan has said that he would love to have MLS included as a playable league, but it's the usual licensing issues that stand in the way. Who knows, though, it may happen.

The instant result button is something that Marc has said he is totally against, so it will probably never be included.

Marc Vaughan has said that he would love to have MLS included as a playable league, but it's the usual licensing issues that stand in the way. Who knows, though, it may happen.

The instant result button is something that Marc has said he is totally against, so it will probably never be included.

And about UEFA coefficients he didn't said anyting? :P

I think instant result would be useful for friendlies and games you know your gonna win

Go to manager options and click 'assistant manager controls friendlies'. I've not managed a friendly since FMH11, no point in them for me.

I think instant result would be useful for friendlies and games you know your gonna win

Go to manager options and click 'assistant manager controls friendlies'. I've not managed a friendly since FMH11, no point in them for me.
Thanks for the tip :)

Just a little idea I have for the regen system:

Instead of players regenerating with fixed PAs, how about assigning all players hidden minus PAs instead that randomise player PA when they regenerate. It will keep players guessing as a -9 could regen with 180 PA and a -10 could regen with 170 PA.

Just a little idea I have for the regen system:

Instead of players regenerating with fixed PAs, how about assigning all players hidden minus PAs instead that randomise player PA when they regenerate. It will keep players guessing as a -9 could regen with 180 PA and a -10 could regen with 170 PA.

And they would work within the actual borders of those random PAs (for example, a 150 PA player such as Flavio Roma could regenerate as a -8 or a -9).

That may be what's happening already. SI have said that it's no longer what we would call a "regen system" anymore. Peely's looking into it currently.

add the greek leaque. For space issues you cam gave some leaques pay and play, meaning give the chance to players to select the leaque they want to play. Also more media news.

I'd like to see more interaction with players and press. They would be simple text screens, and hopefully something SI can work into coming editions. It's the one aspect of FMPC that I'd like to see make its way to FMH.

I say this in every ideas thread on the official forum, but I really want more ways to interact with my players instead of just having the option to give them positive or negative feedback. If a player gets sent off for being an idiot (gets a yellow card and then throws a fit at the ref, getting a second yellow, for example) I want to be able to tell him what I think of his antics and maybe even fine him. Similarly, when a player has been slacking off or missing training, I want to be able to punish him for that, too.

Basically, the player interaction system form Championship Manager 3 would be good :)

I say this in every ideas thread on the official forum, but I really want more ways to interact with my players instead of just having the option to give them positive or negative feedback. If a player gets sent off for being an idiot (gets a yellow card and then throws a fit at the ref, getting a second yellow, for example) I want to be able to tell him what I think of his antics and maybe even fine him. Similarly, when a player has been slacking off or missing training, I want to be able to punish him for that, too.

Basically, the player interaction system form Championship Manager 3 would be good :)

I second this. It would be nice to be able to let a player know -why- they're being sidelined. I agree, right now, all I can do is say something negative (which then irritates the player sometimes) or sideline them, which... sometimes has the effect of giving the player somethine else to gripe about and still be unhappy. All the while the game player (not player in game) feels completely helpless.

Heck, even the opportunity to deal with unhappy players by making a promise of things to come would be a neat idea.

I have a few things:

1) More training regimes and options:

With the end of the old IT there's now no magical training regime that can give you everything, something had to be sacrificed.

I've found myself wanting more training regimes this year as well as maybe an option to auto-swap regimes every week to get more balance, or perhaps 5 levels of training to increase the thought and variability.

2) Proper Youth Generation

Please. Fully new players, please.

And no, not totally random stats, give the more talented guys better physical/mental/hidden Stats.

3) More control of 2nd Team.

Tactics... Seeing Barca B pay a 4-4-2 with no new manager on the way in makes me sad.