Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 - My wish list

Maumau76

#nottwitter

You should consider adding hashtags :P I mean they are pretty much used everywhere these days.

#nottwitter

Well said, this is not Twitter or facebook

Leroy likes this

But its as good :P 

Going to treat this as a serious request - What use would hash tags have? We talk about mostly the same subject - FMH so everything would be that, if you want a specific subject you can search for that using the search bar. Also if you want things "trending" then how will this better the site significantly. Thanks for your suggestion.

Going to treat this as a serious request - What use would hash tags have? We talk about mostly the same subject - FMH so everything would be that, if you want a specific subject you can search for that using the search bar. Also if you want things "trending" then how will this better the site significantly. Thanks for your suggestion.

Meh...just a cool feature. But something urgently need (atleast imo) is name tagging don't you think? Like @Dec or if I want to tag @peely to a illustrious tactic for his next career. Or maybe.......oh the possibilities. (is this possible at current and I am unaware of it? lel)

A forum should use hashtags :lol:

Hey! We could be the first :P

Sorry I took this conversation off-topic :(

Meh...just a cool feature. But something urgently need (atleast imo) is name tagging don't you think? Like @Dec or if I want to tag @peely to a illustrious tactic for his next career. Or maybe.......oh the possibilities. (is this possible at current and I am unaware of it? lel)

I believe name tagging is coming into the next version of Invision Power Board I believe. As for hashtags, they really don't benefit anything in my opinion. The aim of them on Twitter is to use like a forum where everything of one subject can be found easily.

I believe name tagging is coming into the next version of Invision Power Board I believe. As for hashtags, they really don't benefit anything in my opinion. The aim of them on Twitter is to use like a forum where everything of one subject can be found easily.

Yes I get your point. Will be cool to see the name tagging. But for now, is there and alternative code or something in that manner?

I agree so much with a lot of what everyone is saying. I'd personally be happy to make it more like the PC version.

I would love the 'loan to buy offer' , 'realease clause' , 'third party ownership of a player' , "loan back player'

Also better kit design, build a new stadium and more on My Club.

I really would like more info on the team and players, U18 team, U21 team and also reserve team and a feeder club.

Who else thinks a player Manager mode would be cool and a fantasy team mode like on LMA back in the day where you'd choose a league and you'd get a budget to go out and pick players for your squad

Instant result button like on FM where it says 'proceed to the match' would be a great inclusion for me

I loved the fantasy team mode. Still play it sometimes to this day :D

Don't think the instant result option would be a good one though as getting through a match on fmh is fairly quick anyway.

I wouldn't object to an instant finish but Marc's already said he doesn't want it.

I don't see what that would add to the game tbh, the matches go quickly anyway especially on commentary only.

I can see the attraction - it makes play just that little bit faster. Even if matches go quick anyway, being a little faster isn't gojng to hurt anyone.

But I've seen Marc's reasoning for not being keen and it makes sense.

Guys alright they might not want to tell their fans the feature more than 2 days prior to the release date. Any particular reason you guys think this is happening?

I wish for some new features to be announced

Tagging purposes

Tagging purposes

Possibly because once it's in cert testing its out of their hands.

I read that wrong, I thught you was talking about release date again :P

oh no I understand the release date part. Just why they dont give us features about the game way before release date. 

As it needs to go through an external testing process and during this Apple or Google may ask them to remove something or find a bug that needs a major fix and may cause it to be removed. That or it may be something to do with Apple and Google policy about submitting and not revealing due to this process.

Or it may be to do with marketing - they want their most popular product to have full attention and Handheld may divide audiences from it.

SI sell millions of games every year so I think they would know better than us fans. If is frustrating but we have to respect that is the way they do it and they must have reasons

Thanks ^^ it's actually not something very complex to not implement it in the game. I think we could expect it either in FMH15 or next coming versions