Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 First career - the classic 1kc

RJH777

Hi everyone - this is my first career here on vibe, although I've been following the site for about 6 months.

I've done a few serious careers since I started visiting and as a result actually began to understand how FMH works (!) but this is the first one I've stuck with long enough to post.

It's a straightforward 1kc attempt - currently in season four, so still no idea if I'll succeed! Should have the first update up tonight...

In the meantime, here's a clue if anyone wants to guess who it's with:

This star in the making scored a hat-trick on his senior league debut!

Season One

EhM74YR.png

We'll be starting at the sleeping giant PSV - Ajax have won the Eredivisie 4 years running and it's time to get some revenge.

With a host of exciting young talent, PSV are ready to roll!

Transfers

Sbjb6Fb.png

QEJUDQt.png

Garmash was the big signing, got myself in a bidding war with Atletico for the trusty young midfielder.

Also picked up some talented Dutch youngsters for the future and some cheap but desperately needed quality and experience in Araujo and Berrier (who ended up being injured most of the season and comprehensively outplayed by the likes of Depay and Narsingh).

Dutch Cup

fBXxlRN.png

Not exactly convincing, but our first trophy!

Eredivise

azU4QJz.png

Again, could be better, but we won which is the important thing.

Champions League

8kTmfMZ.png

UA8RhNw.png

Against all expectations, my youngsters beat the old men of AC Milan, and we're in the Champions League.

We somehow won our group, so I hopeful of getting a weaker team in round two and maybe sneaking through to the quarters...

WySDhnj.png

:(

Awards and Stats

mCxmvvW.png

cCxZvgf.png

zEftoXi.png

Me

z22FgD3.png

The main man

xmQs0WH.png

Not bad for a youngster, but that stamina was definitely a hinderance!

wgeOiW2.png

An ok start, but highlights the problem with Holland - it's easy to score but unlike Portugal or Brazil, there just aren't enough games. Think J-Lo may be on the move sooner rather than later!

Thanks for viewing guys, and looking forward to your feedback - season two will be up tomorrow most likely, apologies for the lack of detail in these earlier seasons but it's been a while since I played them!

Thanks for the comment :) there was definitely an issue with my tactic in the first couple of seasons, once I got if sorted things picked up in terms of goals.

I attempted to replace him with Sergio Perez - I didn't want to sell him but he made a newspaper statement saying he wanted to move to a bigger club (silly boy) and everyone in the team started to dislike him :(

I attempted to replace him with Sergio Perez - I didn't want to sell him but he made a newspaper statement saying he wanted to move to a bigger club (silly boy) and everyone in the team started to dislike him :(

cant wait for the next one :P

Right, sorry for the delays in updating! Two seasons for the price of one tonight!

Season Two

Transfers

post-44590-0-43217600-1413874944_thumb.p

post-44590-0-37876300-1413874949_thumb.p

Wijaldinum was a total waste of money, always injured and complaining - must have had a bad PA roll as he's been great in the past. Exposito is Riquelme, and was an utter beast!

Super Cup

post-44590-0-40123700-1413875129_thumb.p

Never in doubt

Dutch Cup

RjVNWK.png

Nice...

Eredivisie

azRzV8.png

Undefeated baby! That's the way we roll.

Champions League

yiBLT7.png

PSV - Champions of Europe!

Awards and other stuff

q0mnes.png

dFu2jj.png

CrN5k2.png

The main man

BR5pbf.png

Looking good so far - plenty of room to improve though. Now after a season of success like that, JLo must have done well right?

h5j9Yz.png

Pretty good, but if only he wasn't so selfless! 12 assists is great, but I'd rather he was scoring himself.

Me

RoGItn.png

Not bad - a few jobs in Spain and Italy came up hence the awful loyalty! I had players wanting to leave all season so a new job will be needed soon...

ctpsNK.png

Hmm..could be an interesting transfer window!

Jurgen Locadia

Played: 95

Scored:100

Season Three

Transfers

cdS1sk.png

Reyes was signed as a direct replacement for Garmash, who I couldn't keep happy and everyone else started to dislike. I have to say, it seems a bit stupid when players start disliking each other for being disloyal when they themselves are wanting to leave!

Super Cup

yufwxS.png

sMecg3.png

Seriously? Are my board drunk or something? "Hmm, he's just won PSV's first ever Champions League and led us to back to back Domestic doubles, maybe we should sack him..."

Euro Super Cup

KQXTo4.png

My team may all hate each other but at least we're winning!

CWC

sdkT6G.png

Despite the rest of my team's best efforts, Maher saves our blushes...

Important News! So I stupidly forgot to take a screenshot of the offer, but in February Real Madrid sacked Ancelotti...  :O

I was listed as the favourite for the job and applied...but they hired Mourinho! Which meant a certain Chelsea were available. Yes, J-Lo will be off to test himself against the beasts of the EPL. Nothing like doing it the easy way in your first 1KC  ;)

EPL

fYnQjf.png

So I'm not sure what Mourinho had done to earn the RM job, given when I took over Chelsea were down in 8th, and out of both the FA and League Cups! Managed to go undefeated in the league from me taking over though. Fortunately we were still in the CL.

Champions League

zn3iV7.png

Excellent work - back to back Champions League, with two different clubs  ^_^  And i'm going to need the extra games next season because...

Meanwhile in Holland...

HmZ62x.png

Eh? How did that happen, we were miles in front...

QsM3SN.png

This is what the muppet who took over from me managed to do   :blink:

What about Mr. Locadia? When we left him, he was in great form and scoring for fun...

leVlaX.png

Aaaah! He only scored 6 goals in the whole rest of the season! What was my successor doing?! I really hope this doesn't hurt me too badly down the line...

Jurgen Locadia

Played:141

Scored:139  :angry: 

Season Four - Welcome to England

JMK8sA1.png

So after finally getting his and my move to the big time, how would the big man get on in the EPL...

Transfers

When I joined, the board have me a rather nice £110m to play with, which of course I couldn't spend as I joined outside the transfer window - so after sticking it all on wages and getting another £125m in the summer, plus selling all the deadwood, I had no problem rescaling Chelsea to my liking.

I picked up Locadia and Depay before the new season screen, hence why they're not listed below...

Bcq4fJq.png

XG99oCB.png

I was genuinely a little worried about the start of the season, due to a new tactic and this much change...

Super Cup

2P00ab8.png

Not a bad start - we'll take a goal on debut.

League Cup

Vly1SW7.png

Damn. Curse you city!

FA Cup

Avwy54A.png

Revenge! Crazy game, apparently both keepers forgot to turn up for the first twenty minutes!

EPL

czGgDSI.png

Not bad, although I would like to have scored a few more...
Nonetheless, champions at our first attempt!

Champions League

YUJga2L.png

Very happy with that! Hopefully the final will be the same walk in the park...

thq8DfH.png

Do you think City are fed up of us yet...?

Awards and other things

cGWOOkP.png

npLYNOM.png

Looks like the Dutch boys have settled in ok :)

VmiRUNy.png

The manager isn't bad either!

The main man

Hopefully we made up for my idiot replacement at PSV and then end of last season...

6u4RKk4.png

Beast mode unleashed.

8GsKeBU.png

Smashed it - and we're back on course for the 60 goals a season minimum target I set myself.

Played: 205
Scored: 221

Thanks for any comments guys, and let me know if there's any way I can make the posts more interesting...

Thanks for the comment! The tactic switch was key I think, as relatively speaking the team scored about the same, just Locadia got more of them.