Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

I haven't done any . I am also a diehard supporter of the org

By trying to get the game for free? To support the company you have to buy their products and not steal them off the internet.

Sorry if you found my response offensive but the fact remains you were trying to steal the game and hinder the game we all support and love.

Need help on training regime, winning tactics and how to manage an international side. Also need explanations on the term 'son'.

Ashez you are right. never meant to go against the team spirit of the org. My Marxism as from today is never download outside the recommended and reliable source. My apologies to the whole house.

I am starting to get a little frustrated with FMH. The this for example:

U45zqdR.jpg

The new 2d match engine gave me insight into what was happening. I made a couple of tactical changes (normal - > commited, adebayor on for soldado) My team miss a golden chance to score, then arsenal go ahead with a characteristically slick short passing move. Fair enough. My team dominates highlights and stats, but get thumped three nil when arsenal score 2 more from set pieces (corner & free kick). Annoying. Press say "Tottenham humiliated by Arsenal who soundly defeated them" -?

I feel the the 2d simulation is only highlighting just how little control you actually have over the result (tactically speaking). Perhaps the above is a direct result of the nerfing that strikers (or overpowering of opposition goal keepers) that has been implemented to engineer the stats. I originally thought that tactics could change things, but I think it is more of a dice roll now tbh. Not fun at all when the user does not have the ability to make decisions that matter.

I have a question,

I've bought Martin Odegaard in my Fulham save. Now I want tot retrain him to CM, but I can only choose to retrain him to CDM.

Does anyone know if there is a option to retrain him to CM?

I done the cometh the saviour challenge with Leicester.

Away to Chelsea lost 3-2 despite having 17 shots on target to Chelsea 3, 4 clear cut chances for me to Chelsea 1.

Games frustrating some times.

By trying to get the game for free? To support the company you have to buy their products and not steal them off the internet.

Sorry if you found my response offensive but the fact remains you were trying to steal the game and hinder the game we all support and love.

People are afraid to drop money on an app only to find out it's a buggy mess. Won't mind if Sega releases a free demo with one season or even half a season to try it out.

People are afraid to drop money on an app only to find out it's a buggy mess. Won't mind if Sega releases a free demo with one season or even half a season to try it out.

There's no such thing as an excuse for stealing.

I am starting to get a little frustrated with FMH. The this for example:

The new 2d match engine gave me insight into what was happening. I made a couple of tactical changes (normal - > commited, adebayor on for soldado) My team miss a golden chance to score, then arsenal go ahead with a characteristically slick short passing move. Fair enough. My team dominates highlights and stats, but get thumped three nil when arsenal score 2 more from set pieces (corner & free kick). Annoying. Press say "Tottenham humiliated by Arsenal who soundly defeated them" -?

I feel the the 2d simulation is only highlighting just how little control you actually have over the result (tactically speaking). Perhaps the above is a direct result of the nerfing that strikers (or overpowering of opposition goal keepers) that has been implemented to engineer the stats. I originally thought that tactics could change things, but I think it is more of a dice roll now tbh. Not fun at all when the user does not have the ability to make decisions that matter.

This is just how it is. There is an element of luck in this game, you can experiment by playing the same match for 10 times. You will certainly get different results when the tactics are exactly the same in all 10 matches.

I paid for the game and the editor. Have now uninstalled it. So bad and stupidly irritating for reasons we all know about. Will wait for an update.

For now I'm going back to 14 and I've just found the apk to 12 so I'm happy about that.....

The update might not be until March! That's when the big update with transfers etc normally comes out! It's been like 7 weeks and they haven't even made the game playable yet, it's a joke! How'd it even get out? Still incredibly frustrated and unhappy with this game :(.

On the plus side if you wanted to create content for the site you could as you could use the editor and scrapbook to create players from 2012 now ;)

Both are bad IMO, at least in 14 it felt safe to play a save though, on 15 I'm scared to start a serious save due to all the stat bugs and so on.

The update might not be until March! That's when the big update with transfers etc normally comes out! It's been like 7 weeks and they haven't even made the game playable yet, it's a joke! How'd it even get out? Still incredibly frustrated and unhappy with this game :(.

On the plus side if you wanted to create content for the site you could as you could use the editor and scrapbook to create players from 2012 now ;)

Never encountered many bugs, the main being the Scrapbook addition where players can literally be babies/toddlers...That is amusing thought...

I also found that in some cases, players picked for National Team will play for his club either or next day...

Cant wait for the update though...Wish it was quicker than that...

A quick question...

Could the flaws in the game not have warranted a patch released by SI after releass

They must want to fix everything in one patch but as it's been so long i worry. Look what they released as a full game, how much hope can we have for a patch working and not adding more bugs? It added a few more last year while fixing others.

They had months to do the game but weeks for a patch!

When I try to buy/sell players I come across the following:

1st

My team: I want to sell player A; place him in the transfer list; offer him to clubs /0$/

Another team: We want to buy that player for 0$

My team: /Let`s say the player value is 3 mil./ I ask for 2.5 mil.

Another team: We will pay 2.5 mil. + 10%

I ask for the money only, and they not only pay me, but insist on paying me 10% on this player next transfer.

I think that I might be wrong, so you may give me a clue on this matter.

Btw this is a common thing to me. It`s not just a random issue.

2nd

If I try to buy a player for money + one of my players, does the game make the calculation in this order: you give 10 mil. and 3 mil. /your player value/ = 13 mil. total?

I think that it happened to me a couple of times when:

I offer 10mil + 6 mil /player value/

They ask for 15 mil

I offer 15 mil cash and no player

They accept

3rd

Sometimes I win the right to offer a contract to a player. Expensive player. There was a fight for that player, but at the end I win the right to offer a contract. I offer a contract and the next thing I see is: the players signed with the other team. There was no notification like: the player doesn`t accept your contract offer.

Number three I believe could be down to reputation of the club that also offered him a contract.

Na it happened when I was Bayern and the Ai was Sevilla...

what are you people waiting for

Like, in general? I'm waiting for Eastenders to start.

Seriously, it only takes half a brain to realise you're not being specific enough in your question :P