Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

Managing Italy. Just had a match in which Pirlo regen was injured by Criscito. Only problem was Criscito was on the bench. Perhaps he threw a water bottle at him in anger?

Screenshot_2015-08-12-09-00-32.thumb.pngthis is becoming an increasing issue now where teams are scoring 90% - 100% of shots on goal! Our goal wasnt even one of the CCC yet an 'inconsistent' Balotelli can smash them in from anywhere on the pitch!

This kind of match is crazy unrealistic show me a match IRL where the team score 4 goals from 4 shots!! With just 1 CCC if there was 2-3 CCC then it would be understandable but that is ridiculous!

Screenshot_2015-08-12-09-00-32.thumb.pngthis is becoming an increasing issue now where teams are scoring 90% - 100% of shots on goal! Our goal wasnt even one of the CCC yet an 'inconsistent' Balotelli can smash them in from anywhere on the pitch!

This kind of match is crazy unrealistic show me a match IRL where the team score 4 goals from 4 shots!! With just 1 CCC if there was 2-3 CCC then it would be understandable but that is ridiculous!

Use the enhanced engine, it is pretty fast in the latest version. Original hasn't changed since 2014.

I'm using the tactic im analysing ive got a BBM in the middle but team instruction is set to balanced so he doesn't over commit and no inside forward ive got a CMF out wide with a ADF in middle 

hi mate ... this is just a little bit of discussion here about some updates for Football Manager Handheld 2016. perhaps, for the future will be great fun with the total when there are additional features such as the sound of the audience in every game is underway. I've dreamed of this feature. hahaha sound of the audience chants every game. at least will not make a bit bored . 

in addition to these features, it will be more fun if on pause as it is now the turn of the new season on a real life held full features such as pre-season tours and friendly matches like this :Screenshot_2015-08-14-00-08-03_2.thumb.j

Screenshot_2015-08-14-00-08-03_1.thumb.j

Screenshot_2015-08-14-00-08-03_3.thumb.j

very fun if all of these features is here . especially to the chants of the spectators at the match . ha ha ha

Reading about Zidane, i stumbled across this "In 1995 Manager at the time of Blackburn Rovers Kenny Dalglish wanted to bring him and compatriot and team mate Christophe Dugarry to Ewood Park but the move never happened with Jack Walker reported to have said: "Why do you want to sign Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?" A deal never happened and the rest as they say is history..."

As managers we are used to be able to spend our transfer budget however we like. But wouldnt it make it more interesting if they had a feature where the owner could say no?

In theory yes but how long would it take for that to be incredibly frustrating? Think how annoying it is when a deal falls through due to injury, work permit or wage demands and then think about it happening just because the game wants to be awkward, it would be a nightmare lol. 

The other problems is the only way I could see it working would be the game stopping you building OP teams and with the current engine I think the AI has enough help :P

I could swear on a stack of bibles that the match screen changed when you went into larger and smaller stadiums. But now I only get the one three-sided stadium with bushes along one end.

Am I taking crazy pills, or was this a feature at some point?

This was a feature, I believe it should be still in. Make sure you are up to date and the stadium capacity has changed from a few thousand to 20-30 thousand with no effect.

Yeah it doesn't matter if I'm playing at Old Trafford or at [wherever] some League Two club plays........

When I scout around in the image files (in this folder: blah blah blah \ Internal storage \ fmh2015_data \ data \ fmhi_1080p_skin \ gui_images \ match \ ), I only find one pitch_full.jpg image file, so I might not have them?

Is there anyway to get all the various pitch images?

Is transfer/bidding still messed up? e.g. Selling A.I. club wants £9.75m for a defender valued £4.3m

That's not messed up, that's real life. If a club don't want to sell a player they won't sell at his market value. 

Long story short......or as short as possible. I`m in charge of Sutton United /2024/ and I was able to walk the whole way starting from VCS to PRM (VCS,VC,VC,L2,L2,L1,CH,PRM,PRM,PRM 1st). In all those seasons my transfer budget was 0 and my wage budget was high as possible. You can`t imagine how happy I was when I saw the 15 mil. budget in my third PRM season. I was able to sign players in the region of 5 mil. and I was able to win the PRM. In my fourth PRM season I had a huge budget /round 70 mil./. Then I went after this guy...

jgHgsnB.png

Is this Rooney by the way?

In terms of money Chelsea asked for 499 mil. I was really pissed and left the game for a while. I was like: you want to play dirty, ok I`ll show you how to play dirty. I installed the save editor to check the stats of every single English player and find the right guys. I was looking for the hidden stats, I was looking for the injury attribute and I was looking for the right guys at the right positions. I was able to make some good signings, and then this happened.

sr90i1c.png

VlLEFWy.png

In November I almost got sacked....

So far FMH 2015 leads 1 : 0, but soon I`ll outsmart it.

Edited by M00re

@Ashez I haven't and I don't think he is on the game because his team in Turkey aren't in it. Maybe he is on the updated summer database as he has moved to Al-Ain who are on the database.

@Ashez I haven't and I don't think he is on the game because his team in Turkey aren't in it. Maybe he is on the updated summer database as he has moved to Al-Ain who are on the database.

I was actually looking at him for a challenge but thought he wasn't there...

He is now at Al-Ain FC in UAE with Emmanuel Emenike!

Edited by danovic78

Cheers lads, yeah I knew his Turkish side weren't on the game but I hoped some combo could make him appear as it does with a few others based in Turkey. The game is missing rather a few "old LFC wonder kids" now due to them being in unpopular leagues :(. 

Tbh it's something that really irritates me, take the EL for example. I love the EL yet have the players/teams I'm watching are empty on FMH, it's a joke as that's a major tournament that SI basically ignore :(. God 2016 needs some improvements :@

Right, I officially give up on the Enhanced engine, it's utterly illogical and completely broken.

This is what just happened...

AyfrAZs.png

hyQokPq.png

This is the formation I'm playing - seems a realistic and balanced formation. I'm a big fan of FM pc and play something very similar on it and it works a charm.

a5MHINI.png

Oh and is it just my version of the game where on enhanced literally every team plays the below formation?! 

jwaR90m.png

Seriously SI, I don't mind if the game is going to be more like the PC version as I really enjoy it, but this match engine is useless and poorer than the old version in every way. At least on the old one each team actually plays the tactics they're supposed to!

Please report that to SI @RJH777. I tested this extensively, I couldn't find anything like this.

Hi Dec, which aspect? The weird computer formation or the fact every team is using the same 4-4-2? (Or both)