Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

I'm really trying to ignore all the faults of this game but I just can't.

My players are now disappearing!!!!

87GnEhd.jpg

With a red card and an injury I could really do without my centre midfielder teleporting into another dimension.

GdpUk2L.jpgAqADNaD.jpg

A couple of games later and I'm really struggling to break down a very weak Dundee side. They must be playing deep with 11 behind the ball.

Actually scrub that, they have stopped me scoring for 70 odd minutes by playing 5 advanced playmakers like you would against a far superior team.

J4AtPLE.jpg

What do you play Billy? (Android/IOS)

Some things you've shown have left me amazed but I've not seen them at all so I was just wondering.

Android Ashez. I do sometimes wonder if I got a funny copy lol.

Yes it's something I am even noticing it happened with me in my Palermo save. I am an Android user as well.

So it could be that for some reason the android version is more bugged, interesting.

As for putting their hands up and saying sorry I'd respect them for doing it but it'll never happen. Look at the stamina bug where we spent months trying to prove it existed and they kept brushing it off and telling us there was no such issue.

They do request we post on thier forums so they can keep track control over the matter as they have no control on Vibes forums.

I'm not saying that having a broken game is right by the way. Or the fact they don't check the biggest community for their game.

Just pointing out that if you haven't already maybe we should all be making sure if we are having a problem that we go on the the SI handheld forums an repot it there.

They do request we post on thier forums so they can keep track control over the matter as they have no control on Vibes forums.

I'm not saying that having a broken game is right by the way. Or the fact they don't check the biggest community for thier game.

Just pointing out that if you haven't already maybe we should all be making sure if we are having a problem that we go on the the SI handheld forums an repot it there.

They shouldn't have control over vibe's forums either.This is by far the biggest community to do with THEIR game and they should listen or at the very least apologise for the bugs which some are frankly ridiculous and some of the lads here have found bugs within 5 minutes. Instead they come on here asking for it to be reported on their forums or with pathetic excuses.

I'm not saying that having a broken game is right by the way. Or the fact they don't check the biggest community for their game.

They shouldn't have control over vibe's forums either.This is by far the biggest community to do with THEIR game and they should listen or at the very least apologise for the bugs which some are frankly ridiculous and some of the lads here have found bugs within 5 minutes. Instead they come on here asking for it to be reported on their forums or with pathetic excuses.

Opps spelt their wrong. I'm not trying to make excuses for them as it is frankly ridiculous the amount of bugs that people have come across. I seemed to have been lucky with mine as I haven't had too many.

Just pointing out what they said.

Sam doesn't have control of the forums but he can still answer questions and give feedback, that point is a cop out. I hate the SI forums with a passion as it's full of fan boys and idiots who put up with this crap, here we can have a voice and an opinion but importantly most the time our voice is as one, the issue is they ignore us. I've seen it before where an issue from here was posted there, here it was supported and everyone agreed but on SI's forum it was shot down.

If we start pushing our bug/questions in that direction what's the point of us? That's one of our greatest pulls in getting new members.

Opps spelt their wrong. I'm not trying to make excuses for them as it is frankly ridiculous the amount of bugs that people have come across. I seemed to have been lucky with mine as I haven't had too many.

Just pointing out what they said.

I agree with you Mike, my point wasn't directed at you as such and I know what they said but I just feel it's completely invalid.

I do wish they would come on here more an actually give us feedback an answer some of our questions. Even of it a Q and A through Dec. We submit our questions an once every 2 week Dec gets answers

OK guys I think that's me done for FMH15. Games are supposed to be fun so when it causes so much annoyance it's just not worth wasting time on.

This was the final nail in the coffin.

6QipfEk.jpg

The AI decides to play Casemero as an advanced playmaker even though he is a defensive midfielder. Danilo as a deep lying midfielder rather than a right back and Ezeh as a central midfielder rather than his right wing/forward position.

We all know as human players we would get destroyed playing people out of position so how would the AI get on playing this way.

cwqtDPo.jpg

We are told that the game doesn't know which team is AI controlled and which is Human controlled. So how does it let thenAI get away with that yet the match before I set up to exploit the opponents weaknesses and get rewarded like this.

0LkmTlS.jpg

What are you supposed to do? You dominate overall possession you control your defensive area, midfield and attack. You absolutely bombard the opposition goal whilst limiting their chances but get games like this every 7th or 8th match.

Have I set up wrong? Should I be aiming for the AI to hammer me game after game and concede possession in all the key areas? have I been playing the game wrong all these years?

We all accept games like this a couple of times a season but when its about 10-15 times it really becomes draining.

Vibe is a nice place to be so I will stick around but I can't bring myself to play another match on this version of the game.

That is pretty shameful tbh, I think the only reason I can maintain playing is because I don't look at things like you do, I've never bothered to check what the AI are playing which means I miss out on the frustration I know they're hiding.

This doesn't mean I don't get frustrated as I constantly have irritating matches like the ones you've shown, I think they've even tried to crack down on 433 formations but I've not played enough since the update to form a solid opinion, but what I did play frustrated me far more than anything previously in the save.

Trust me Ash there is nothing more frustrating than losing to Arsenal and you find out Per Mertesacker has been pulling the strings in the number 10 roll behind the striker. I could understand if it was the last 10 minutes but from the start wtf??

Wow that's disgraceful!

I also don't buy into this excuse that si change things and mess up tactics to keep the game interesting. That's just a cop out in my opinion.

There's is nothing interesting about Mertesacker playing as a number 10, and the various other lunacies that I'm hearing about.

Surely this will drive people away from the game.

I certainly wont be in a hurry to buy FMH2016 after this debacle!

I can't see any way how this "The game doesn't know which team is which" excuse can be true. Looking at the one Billy posted, the one I have below and hundreds of other games throughout the year.

Gey4RKx.jpg

If the teams were switched round and I was playing as Palermo the result would have been 6 or 7 nil to Juventus.

Sam your goal keeper has low concentration and your strikers are low in confidence. Or have too much confidence. Or want a new contract. Or have just signed a new contract.

Those clear cut chances you created, they weren't really clear cut chances at all. The goal Palermo scored was a clear opportunity in the centre of goal under no pressure although doesn't register as a clear cut chance.

It's your tactic to blame not the game.

Whata a disappointment of a game......

I've returned to fm13, the good old days! Having tons of fun again, just felt like it lol

Whata a disappointment of a game......

I've returned to fm13, the good old days! Having tons of fun again, just felt like it lol

Same here. I started a FMH2012 save recently :)

Im hating the new update. Laggy and slow pace. And my best tactic i ever created was trashed. If there was a way to reverter back to 6.2...

Im hating the new update. Laggy and slow pace. And my best tactic i ever created was trashed. If there was a way to reverter back to 6.2...

I dont have any lags, i play on OE and very fast comments only- its good speed if you dont have too much time to play fmh and wanna quick play a season or more :)