Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

Since I updated to 6.3 my international manager option has gone. I have restored all transaction an have received I stalled the game. This its time to email Sega. D5bkpxJ.jpg

Did they reply?

Since I updated to 6.3 my international manager option has gone. I have restored all transaction an have received I stalled the game. This its time to email Sega. D5bkpxJ.jpg

Did they reply?

Don't be silly. :P

Did they reply?
Don't be silly. :P
:P

Some thoughts on 6.3

I think the game speed options are an improvement. Normal speed works fine for me and the 2 faster options are actually very fast if I feel like speeding through a match.

The DM roles seem improved. Before my DM players were lucky to get an above 6 rating even with 40+ completed passes! The DLM role now seems more active in building up play and setting up counter attacks

However, I've noticed that I have to grind out every result. I'm all for a good challenge, but when I'm never winning by more than 2 goals against teams who have lost their last 8 games on every occasion is getting tiresome.

I don't expect to steamroll through every team, but it seems that every game I play is hard fought and diminishes the challenge of playing tougher opponents as all games seem to now have the same level of difficulty... If that makes any sense! ^^

Im hating the new update. Laggy and slow pace. And my best tactic i ever created was trashed. If there was a way to reverter back to 6.2...

I dont have any lags, i play on OE and very fast comments only- its good speed if you dont have too much time to play fmh and wanna quick play a season or more :)

hmm, i see. mine is laggy, also OE. and very fast comments are much slower the 6.2. i'm not the only one on this. fortunely i found a way to play 6.2.1 again, i'm having fun again :)

Im hating the new update. Laggy and slow pace. And my best tactic i ever created was trashed. If there was a way to reverter back to 6.2...

I dont have any lags, i play on OE and very fast comments only- its good speed if you dont have too much time to play fmh and wanna quick play a season or more :)

fortunely i found a way to play 6.2.1 again, i'm having fun again :)

How?

Must say after playing a bit more I'm starting to enjoy the game again!

They seem to have tweaked DLM as mentioned above.. mine seems to get more goals/assists now but never had an issue with DM like a lot of people have said

fortunely i found a way to play 6.2.1 again, i'm having fun again :)
How?

I downloaded the 6.2.1 apk. All my saves can be open, included the one i started with original 6.3 game. I will use this until the release 6.3.1, if they do..

Any 6.2 apk I find has fake names so I went back to the playstore and re-downloaded 6.3. Its game-wrecking slow and buggy. I even looked into other management games because this year's installment is way beyond a joke now.

Any 6.2 apk I find has fake names so I went back to the playstore and re-downloaded 6.3. Its game-wrecking slow and buggy. I even looked into other management games because this year's installment is way beyond a joke now.

Yes, you have to create new game with original one and then use the apk... Wich is Annoying but is better then nothing.

Now I have a problem... in deleting edited databases I accidentally screwed my game and it won't start. Usually I would just reinstall, but I don't particularly want this update...

Now I have a problem... in deleting edited databases I accidentally screwed my game and it won't start. Usually I would just reinstall, but I don't particularly want this update...

Maybe request from others?

Maybe request from others?

It's ok, I discovered a backup hidden deep inside my phone :)

Seems like a final update according to Marc Vaughan on twitter..

Marc Vaughan ‏@MarcVaughanSI  
The latest (and likely last) update for Football Manager Handheld 2015 has been released, 6.3.1 is now in store on iOS and GooglePlay

WHAT'S NEW

#6.3.1
- Various bug fixes.

What does that mean???

Various bug fixes????

Surely there is a list somewhere.

I don't believe they want to publicise a list for people on older versions as it can exploit the game.

Various bug fixes????

Surely there is a list somewhere.

I don't believe they want to publicise a list for people on older versions as it can exploit the game.

Would make sense but there's no need to release info on the update as they never have done so in the past

Only what I see so far is that the game is bit faster on fast mode than on very fast mode :-o :-/ I only play on medium speed,which is best for me,because I dont want to finish season in 2 days :-)

Have super keepers got worse in the last update or is it just me? I updated last night and since then I've played two different saves with different formations, but I'm running into super keeper after super keeper and it's driving me up the bloody wall. It feels incredibly more frustrating than ever, I just lost a game where combined my strikers had 15 shots on target and I lost to the AI teams one shot, it's embarrassing and I'm sick of it!

Have super keepers got worse in the last update or is it just me? I updated last night and since then I've played two different saves with different formations, but I'm running into super keeper after super keeper and it's driving me up the bloody wall. It feels incredibly more frustrating than ever, I just lost a game where combined my strikers had 15 shots on target and I lost to the AI teams one shot, it's embarrassing and I'm sick of it!

Dam, what tactic are you using man? I just finished another successful season and I haven't noticed any "super keeper". In fact I don't think I have ever seen one of those.

They do happen quite a lot in real life but not quite as muxh as you seem to get Ash but then you play a lot more than me for example so you'd notice it more

Its the shots on target that's annoying you'd understand if your strikers were missing the target and were just hvaing a poor game