Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Funny/Strange FMH15 moments

JustM1kePlays

I really like new things like this.....I'm managing Bristol Rovers in Football Conference and in one match Wigan (they are in Premiership) send scout to watch my defender Adam Webster.....and immediately in next match he showed what he is capable of....i'm guessing that he played this match with knowledge that he is watched by Premiership club

post-12912-0-00891900-1430158557_thumb.ppost-12912-0-68520600-1430158569_thumb.ppost-12912-0-46264500-1430158586_thumb.p

I really like new things like this.....I'm managing Bristol Rovers in Football Conference and in one match Wigan (they are in Premiership) send scout to watch my defender Adam Webster.....and immediately in next match he showed what he is capable of....i'm guessing that he played this match with knowledge that he is watched by Premiership club

attachicon.gifi.pngattachicon.gifii.pngattachicon.gifiii.png

Are you colourblind? Does the new coloublind system really help? Was curious about that.

Are you colourblind? Does the new coloublind system really help? Was curious about that.

Why do you think that I'm color blind? On those pictures I only see yellow, blue and green marks  :)

Why do you think that I'm color blind? On those pictures I only see yellow, blue and green marks  :)

I only see blue stats :P That's why!

This season, I buy a Croatian midfielder. 

The day I buy him, he already play 12 match, score 7 times... with my team !

that only show that we are hardworking nation  :D  :D

So we destroy Man Utd at home 3-0, great performances all round and who gets man of the match???

Marcos Rojo...playing at DMC!  :huh:

6pqq7k.png

Proving that Harry Potter really joined House Slytherin, he turned up in a recent career playing for ManU.

Griffiths and Scepovic going head to head, literally one would score then the other.

Griffiths managed a 90th minute goal to win it.

2aE0YoG.jpg

that cannot be true...because Scepovic can't even walk properly hahahaha

If Barcelona start the game with approximately 50 million pounds, how have they just spent 277 million pounds on my players???

NP7BKVF.jpg

But if you think about it if you get the Barcalona job after the first season you will get more money :)

If Barcelona start the game with approximately 50 million pounds, how have they just spent 277 million pounds on my players???

NP7BKVF.jpg

But if you think about it if you get the Barcalona job after the first season you will get more money :)
Season 19/20 and they give me $87M

4lif3y22.png

How have they won 5-2 on pens??

City score 1-0

Arsenal score 1-1

City score 2-1

Arsenal score 2-2

City score 3-2

Arsenal miss 3-2

City score 4-2

Arsenal miss 4-2

City then win surely why would they take the final peno

So my Ibra Regen scores 8 goals and gets 3 assists over the course of 4 games in the month of the BPL.

Player of the month went to Jon Flanagan.

I went to check what he'd accomplished for Liverpool and apparently he's on loan to Notts County  :huh:  :huh:

I got a message In my board confidence update once, saying they regarded a signing(can't remember the name) as an abberation...Only I had not signed him, he had been at the Club for about 3 years before I came along