Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Funny/Strange FMH15 moments

JustM1kePlays

Belgium must be the only league where the amount of games won is rated above the GD.

And yes, the league gets split up, but it's an entirely different system to Scotland.

Think Brazil is as well, at least for FMH13

JSKpyE8.png

I started the season an in October Neymar retired due to a critical injury! At his age lol

It happened to me, I bought Coutinho for Barca for 45 mil. Injured for good by xmas, his Regen came thro the academy and I regret not doing something with him.

That was '14 tho

Playing as Arsenal, I have just sent both scouts out looking for Youth players and UK players respectively.  They came back with with a combined five suggestions, all of whom play for Tottenham.

Presumably I only gave them bus fare for the search, hence they didn't make it any further than the other end of Seven Sisters Road.

Not really hilarious, but I found it funny

Ebola reaches Hull...

c65732e48cacce1369fdd0a26bad22df.jpg

The Neville Family Academy of naming your kids must have an office in Rabat, I have a Moroccan with the same 1st Name and Surname...

Mohamed Mohamed

d16d4d55e908e234aa0d38a4a57c7c47.jpg

I thought this was quite hilarious. 1 Billion!

1billion.jpg

That's insane!!!!

XD

Playing as Arsenal, I have just sent both scouts out looking for Youth players and UK players respectively.  They came back with with a combined five suggestions, all of whom play for Tottenham.

Presumably I only gave them bus fare for the search, hence they didn't make it any further than the other end of Seven Sisters Road.

Because they were either smart or lazy!

Why look far for talent when it's very close to home! :)

Somewhat interesting, Scotland to the final

0b1gPja.png

Followed by this

R2gaMo1.png

What on earth? I've seen some strange things on this years game! I've also seen managers get sacked the day after winning the CL!

So my keeper got sent off in a recent match so I made the subs needed and it turns out that I had two keepers in goal for the rest of the game lol. Very strange

post-30346-0-00599900-1423233987_thumb.j

So my keeper got sent off in a recent match so I made the subs needed and it turns out that I had two keepers in goal for the rest of the game lol. Very strange

coolest thing that I've never found

This has happened a few times to me now, the opposition are awarded a penalty the screen returns to the score and shots page, when it returns tot he game they are taking the penalty from their own penalty spot, so they are shooting the length of the pitch, which my goalkeeper easily saves.

Just checked around my save, had a laugh at some of these names:

Uv7Kpvc.jpg

Kyle Walker? Or nah. I actually thought he was the Tottenham Kyle Walker until I had a second look.

IKgzIOg.jpg

Close enough to the real legend.

PfIFyyw.jpg

I know he's Pakistani, but...Ali plays football now?

5Ael5VG.jpg

The amount of Garcia Garcias are too high.

TSxdKeO.jpg

Great attacking movement. I am guessing they all had 20 for the hidden stat "scoring headers from ridiculous angles" because they scored from this and won the game 1-0!

Manager be like "I do not care if you don't have technical skills and inexperience as a Goalkeeper. Whenever the ball comes to you, I want you to use your time-turner and not concede any goal."