Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ash And Sam Fail At Becoming The Best In History!

Ashez

From the tests I've done (only while playing mind) he seems to last a lot better with partners who are doing some of the work for him. I've tried him on his own in various formations and ideas and he's just worn out instantly :(.

Thanks for the input and the comment though :)

It would mean I then hold the advantage, the whole point is to get the ITN job but we're both struggling in different ways lol.

Connor_wickham_sunderland_manchester_cit

Becoming the best in history - Season 5

Season 4 turned out to be another solid season for me as I ended up winning a few trophies and Wickham continued his exceptional form in front of goal. My performance last season earned a very large transfer budget for this season which was spent on new players, the most exciting signing being winger Memphis Depay. The squad:

yqCroiA.jpg

Competitions

Premier League - 3rd
FA Cup - Winners
League Cup - 4th Round
Community Shield - Winners
Champions League - Quarter Finals

tjwoWVb.jpg

A very tight title race that unfortunately didn't go our way

XB2SW94.jpg

What a match!

mZNkn9d.jpg

Good way to start the season :)

VD8nD2L.jpg
H6Ojh2d.jpg

Unfortunate exits

Connor Wickham

Urq2KZw.jpg
QTqCn0Q.jpg

Compared to previous seasons this was quite disappointing goalscoring wise. I suppose it was my fault for buying another quality goalscorer to play on the wing next to him.

Unfortunately there is no sign of the England job become available still :(

Thanks for reading.

Yes a disappointing season for Sam at last, can I bring this head to head back from the brink?

I think my fans will like my season 5 update!

Ashez vs SamHardy

Battle To be The Best In History

Season 5

Sam dropped the ball slightly in his season five which has given me a chance to get back in this, let's see how i got on!

Transfers

Just trying to sort out the mess i created last season!

gm0xq4Z.png

PVYgXff.png

z5UfvwR.png

Now i new i'd be sticking with my 433 i decided to get that in line!

Acknowledgement

p5F6Goy.png

I may of had an up and down time so far but Ashley seems to be happy!

Y0dBhPX.png

I was attempting to get Ayoze's stamina up, likely a waste of time.

How The Start Went

January was approaching and i was delighted with how things were going, we were in both domestic cups still, doing well in the league and progressed from our Champions League group, this looked to be my year! The only downside was Ayoze suffered a short term injury. 

Ayoze In January

6xuCazW.png

Still a stamina issue but he looks great otherwise

Results

vHipCMW.png

Not the best but he's doing okay!

However

BAtG4DD.png

Noooo! Sacked due to league position!

My League Position

xGNkXte.png

Is this shitty game having a bloody laugh? Sacked due to being top of the league! I know Mike Ashley is a fool but come on! I had a slight rough patch during the Xmas period but i was still top the league and in all competitions! I duno if this is a bug or some sort of sick joke but i did't take it well! I was even three points clear!

How Newcastle Got On Without Me

FZVlxvi.png

Three points clear to three points behind!

mOnyD0G.png

Smashed in the league cup and struggling in Europe

C9q11K4.png

A shocking period for the club in which Chelsea and Roma ended Newcastle's hopes of a trophy. 

They could of had the world and now they have nothing!

What Happens Now

Once this outrageous stuff happened i spoke to Sam and he told me i could continue, so i went in search of getting another job. The problem here was i only had England loaded and the only jobs i could get in a year of holidaying was in the lower end of the division or in the Championship. Due to all the problems i've had with this save i decided it was time to cut all ties and move on, i feel completely and utterly screwed by this career! I was almost tempted to earn Ayoze back the hard way by earning my way back up the divisions but with the stamina issues and Madrid watching Ayoze i thought it was a waste of time. As it stands i have no idea what Sam will be doing with his part of this but i'm sure he'll let you guys know.

As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment.

Well that was unforeseeable, that's the most ridiculous thing I've seen happen on this game. Feel sorry for you ash, been shafted good and proper in that save.

What the?? Didn't see that coming.

Have had my share of criticism from the board after a spell of say 6-8 bad games but never got sacked being in top 3 let alone leading the league like you. Absolutely ridiculous.

Shame if it ends this way.

Still would be interested in Sam's updates.

I was gob smacked when the message came through, i even laughed and thought is this game taking the piss! I got sacked on my best season! My rough patch wasn't even that bad, a few draws and a couple of losses with one being a meaningless CL game. The only thing i feel that could have gone against me is my shocking transfers and money i spent but i'd still won a major trophy and was having a smashing season with healthy budgets.

It was hard to swallow and it really put me off the game for a few weeks, thankfully you guys didn't notice as i had enough played to post during that period but i really thought that was the end for me here, screwed by a joke sacking and the stamina bug on a save i was enjoying! Thankfully my Fierro save kept me going!

Anyway it's just one of those things i guess and i hope you enjoyed the ride :). I'll have another career up shortly i'd would think and guess what, that's also screwed by the stamina bug! Great fun! :D

Wow. That's the stupidest thing of many stupid things I've seen on this game!

Did your board confidence ratings go in to the red as a warning or did it come from nowhere?

@RJ: Completely out the blue, start the season I got an unlockable for doing well, few months later I was randomly thrown out the door :(. I'm just going to put it down to a harsh luck and my poor form/amount spent

@UK: I duno if it is a bug but it was harsh, tbh I don't see the point. I've done my fair share of moaning on here to be ignored or lied too so what's the point, that forum also makes my blood boil, I seriously couldn't have an account there lol.

@Nath: Thanks, hopefully it wasn't a bug and just due to my average seasons for amount spent and a poor run of form but either way it's harsh, thankfully I haven't heard of any other examples so I'm taking it as it's my fault lol.