Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

Vibe Today

Today Vibe FC's star goalkeeper Mr. DW was seen driving a new car, it resembles the same quality of the last car seen near the training ground where the Mask Man was spotted, the only difference is the color and the hood. What is the significance of this?!

There's Been A Murder!

August 5 2014

In light of another death relating to the club the owner has issued the following statement.

"The club is currently going through an awful time with several team members being murdered, we understand the players feelings but the football must go on, as a business we can't afford to not compete and the footballing league has offered us little support by insisting the league starts as scheduled.

With the recent outcry from our playing staff we have made the decision to allow any player to leave the club with the submission of a written transfer request, however be warned as doing so will end your involvement in the clubs journey. Yes we are going through hard times but FMHVibe is the bigger picture and we can only continue with players committed to the side.

If we receive a transfer request you'll be put up for transfer instantly and we'll look to move you on but the second your request hits our inbox your journey with us is over.

It's now time to separate the men from the boys as only the real men will stay behind and fight for our cause. We've had dark days but it's time to build for the future which starts on August the ninth against Swindon."

Game changing news but will any of the players run from the experience? Do they save their own neck and leave their teammates in trouble or do they band together to catch the killer?

Some media reports suggest this is a terrible decision by the club as they could be left with next to no players while others are suggesting it could be a get out of a jail free card as the killer is currently thought to be within the squad.

Football today

Football pundit: when asked about what his decision will be about leaving or staying at the club this is what Good job commented.

As much as I am fearing for my life I still want to take my chances and continue my journey with this beloved club. I want to stay committed and play my life for FMHvibe fc and get that killer who killed my teammates and friends.

No way will I hand in a transfer request. I refuse to let a few murders drive me out of my club!

I have also hired a personal bodyguard to be with me 24 hours a day until the killer is caught. He is an ex russain army, highly skilled, beast of a man!

I suggest you all do the same!

After speaking to my agent we have decide that the best course of action is stay put and weather the storm however we are submitting a request to the board that all staff and players are provided with 24 hrs security which is to be funded by the club itself until the culprit is caught.

There's Been A Murder!

August 9 2014

The doom and gloom continued to grow around FMHVibe FC but spirits were lifted by the news the entire squad was happy to stay at the club. The owners released a statement where they said anyone who wanted to leave wouldn't be stopped but the squad reacted positively and everyone has confirmed they will be staying and fighting for their places in the match day squad.

Which brings us nicely to their first game of the season where they were scheduled to face Swindon. The atmosphere was as awkward as you would expect as it was a mixture of tears, chants, support and genuine emotion.

Starting Line Up

hs4d5jY.png

The starting line up was strong and the fans felt they could get a result but they fell behind early on thanks to a splendid finish from Andrew Williams just after the break. Thankfully FMHVibe FC responded well and continued to mount pressure on the away teams goal and with just ten minutes remaining substitute winger Lian Cortez found the net to send the home fans into dreamland.

7ZMmpOl.png

It may only be one point on the board but this is a massive point for the club with everything they've been through and they'll hopefully continue this form into the Capital One Cup game against Bradford on the thirteenth.

Is the team finally on the up or do we expect more bad news?

Well we started off nice hopefully we can convert them to a win from next time! Our defense needs to be a bit more strong looking at the amount of shots and also the shots on target.

Considering the huge pressure on everyone, not to mention the horrible weather, a very good result today. Let's build on this!

On a side note, I personally felt at ease today knowing that Sergey was there looking out for any suspicious characters.

Well we started off nice hopefully we can convert them to a win from next time! Our defense needs to be a bit more strong looking at the amount of shots and also the shots on target.

I feel the defence was solid, the shot issue I would put down to the formation as it's open in midfield, as the opposition had a number of shots off target I'd suggest they were from long range due to the space. Unfortunately I'm holidaying so I can't edit the formation but maybe K3 needs to start putting more effort in to close down the oppositions midfield shooters :P

Good point given whats been going on. Me and mike had a superb view of the game from behind Aberdeen's head.

The pair of you need to put in the work in training then :P

Just saying be nice to have a chance to showcase our talents or the least they could do is let us sit in the stand with roof on so we don't get p****d wet through.

I think it's because I'm Gibraltarian. That's why I'm not getting picked. There I said it

And why Juan C died lol

(Tyroll)

It is sad to see all of the players passing away so early in their life journeys, but I think they would like us to concetrate purely on football, as it was thing they loved. So let's try to give our best in every single match or training. R.I.P.

To be honest I'm extremely annoyed with Lian I picked the ball up from my own half dipped my shoulder beat 1 defender and then down a rainbow flick past the next player I'm 1 on 1 with the goalie about to Rabona the crap out of it and out of no way Lian pushes me over and beats the goalie with a sweaty goal

I am far from happy with this guy,watch out Lian we have training soon and also Mike wasn't even watching the game he was stuffing his face eating 3 pukka pies :)