Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which one feature would you like in FMH16?

Dec

Which one feature would you like in FMH16?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which one feature would you like in FMH16?

• 3D Match Engine
    • More Playable Leagues
    • User Interface Overhaul
    • Backroom Staff
    • More Tactical Roles/Tactical Changes
    • Bigger Database/Under 21 Teams
    • Women's Football
    • Better Media/Press Conferences
    • More Player Interaction/Team Talks
    • Additional Transfer/Contract Negotiations and Clauses

I was stuck between more playable leagues and bigger database.But I decided to go on the former as I just want to see more players been added in the game so that in any save you play, there would not be any players specific to only one save. I am also intrigued in playing the under 21 teams as by using this, this can actually develop players unlike the current reserves system we are using.

I was stuck in between More Playable Leagues, More Clauses, Better Press and U21 Teams. I went for the latter since you sometimes have a great youngster that seems very promising and all but can't play him because all your starting XI is better than him. So I went for U21. Pit would be awesome if they add at least 4-5 of the 10 options above.

It's a toss up between new leagues and better tactics but it's got to be new leagues by a mile. As a long term player I'm currently sick of the available options and we haven't had a worthwhile addition in years. I've always said regardless of the new gimmicks managing Madrid is managing Madrid. 

New leagues would encourage me to play while new tactics would get old faster but it is needed. If they do go the tactics route I'd like options similar to the PSP. When I moved to IOS one of my biggest issues was you had no creativity and in the last few years that's got worse, I feel the current engine forces you into certain directions which means all formations are similar. 

Team talks shouldn't be anywhere near FMH, it will slow the game down so much! Also from what I've seen a lot of FM players even dislike the feature so keep it away from FMH IMO. 

I want female leagues personally. I probably wouldn't play them but it would do very well for publicity and I reckon it would lead to some great challenges and careers on Vibe.

Can we think before we post lads, I doubt it but SI could look at this and ATM it's so unclear and hypercritical. 

@HarryB571 for example you just requested something you wouldn't use just for the sake of publicity. If that was the only new feature I'm sure you would be disappointed. 

I really hope they add new tactical changes cause in my opinion the game is more about luck than your actual football knowledge, it doesn't really make sense changing your tactics or making the right substitution while in game cause it's about luck and who the AI thinks is better.  

That was all my opinion lads if you have any violent reactions with my opinion I would love to listen but I hope it's not that violent! :P hahahahahahah

I was somewhat stuck between new leagues and more tactical roles and changes. I have mentioned it before that I always wanted a bit more tactical flexibility in FMH so definitely my vote go for it even though I won't mind new leagues ;)

Ummmmm players number.

Ex. C ronlado  7 :)

L Messi 10 :)

Etc......

It won't happen, SI have already said it causes too much lag while adding next to nothing. 

That's one common request I don't understand at all lol. 

It won't happen, SI have already said it causes too much lag while adding next to nothing. 

That's one common request I don't understand at all lol. 

As a football lover it bugs me to see a wing back with number 8 on his back for example (I'm looking at you Stoke) or seeing a poacher with number 4 on his back, I don't know...it just bugs me a lot. However I don't mind if it's in the game cause it doesn't change the wonderful experience in the game, but IRL I just hate it.

If I could only have one feature to be improved upon, it would definitely be the addition of extra tactical roles similar to regular FM or other similar tactical improvements - the amount of depth it adds to the game would be immense.

Personally I'd also like extra stats to be stored in the next version - for example, world player of the year, manager of the year, player of the year etc. These features also adds to the immersion.

Now I voted for the tranfers clauses etc because at the moment its mainly just offer your money then a player exchange! Loans is the big one its becoming a more regular thing to see big players loaned out like Adebayor or Falcao this would never happen in the game at all loan fees and things dont exist but are a huge reason why these clubs let them be loaned out in the first place. And what comes into this would be the deadline day interaction although imo real life deadline day had dies a little bit as teams wise up on not spending loads extra on that day