Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

Can you clarify?

You know, here on vibe people creating for Example england database with addition of wonderkids.. now it seams that that doesn't work anymore. I sau because i try some old trick which worked on all previous fmm versions to have more players if you can run only one nation with device, i copy folder of england, and rename it to englandsolo And then overwrite it with orginal englansolo database (to have 9,500 players instead of 5 000). .started A save and everything is messed up

Edited by teo7

Tbh i haven't played a lot of matches, i think if i hit 20 it's a lot. What i am worried about is that strikers are barely performing. INF's are less op then last year but passing to a striker isn't something the do a lot, wingers not really any noticeable difference compared to last year, so pretty useless so far. And aguero who hit 70 goals on last year EME is now just barely making 5 shots and only 2 on target :S . I used the same players, same tactic like last year.

Now i know 20 games isn't much, so its review in progress, but i am really worried that EME won't be suitable for 1kc challenges etc... You could say use the OME, but whats the fun on that? We all know which tactics work on it, so it's way to easy :(

Im really happy  seeing turkish playstore folk giving 5 star to the game.With Turkish league added i think they will add language support over the next games and more people buy it.Im getting it now and hoping to have 2 or 3 long saves.

Edited by lishane1905
Correcting some words
17 minutes ago, teo7 said:

You know, here on vibe people creating for Example england database with addition of wonderkids.. now it seams that that doesn't work anymore. I sau because i try some old trick which worked on all previous fmm versions to have more players if you can run only one nation with device, i copy folder of england, and rename it to englandsolo And then overwrite it with orginal englansolo database (to have 9,500 players instead of 5 000). .started A save and everything is messed up

Quick start set off?

Tbh i haven't played a lot of matches, i think if i hit 20 it's a lot. What i am worried about is that strikers are barely performing. INF's are less op then last year but passing to a striker isn't something the do a lot, wingers not really any noticeable difference compared to last year, so pretty useless so far. And aguero who hit 70 goals on last year EME is now just barely making 5 shots and only 2 on target :S . I used the same players, same tactic like last year.

We haven't internally had problems with players scoring. There have been changes to the tactics that mean that what was a great tactic last year won't completely dominate. Of course, it's something we'll keep an eye on and if lots of people are seeing this as well, we'll see what changes need to be made, but in the mean time, don't be afraid to experiment with new players and new tactics :)

2 minutes ago, aligempf said:

We haven't internally had problems with players scoring. There have been changes to the tactics that mean that what was a great tactic last year won't completely dominate. Of course, it's something we'll keep an eye on and if lots of people are seeing this as well, we'll see what changes need to be made, but in the mean time, don't be afraid to experiment with new players and new tactics :)

Oh he scores every now and then. And as a team they do well. but i'm not all that interested in scoring apm's and 30 yard screamers. I want my striker to be the king , and attempt 1000 goals in a career. 

And yeah i understand that tactics might change, but the tactic i am using isn't unrealistic, and the only one who is underperforming is the striker. 

26 minutes ago, teo7 said:

This is unsupported, but I just did this on one of our devices and had no issues. Are you 100% sure that you are starting a new game?

What you're doing is effectively the same as running a secondary league btw, I'd suggest you just do a multi save as the speed difference between what you're doing here and the multi DB will likely be negligible. Or is your device limited to one league?

Edited by Jack Joyce
1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Oh he scores every now and then. And as a team they do well. but i'm not all that interested in scoring apm's and 30 yard screamers. I want my striker to be the king , and attempt 1000 goals in a career. 

And yeah i understand that tactics might change, but the tactic i am using isn't unrealistic, and the only one who is underperforming is the striker. 

Fair enough. Like I said, it's something we'll keep an eye on, but you may need to tweak your tactic to get it to focus on the striker rather than sharing the goal-scoring around.

2 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Fair enough. Like I said, it's something we'll keep an eye on, but you may need to tweak your tactic to get it to focus on the striker rather than sharing the goal-scoring around.

Those options would be lovely :). Hopefully for 2018 :). 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

it's already there... primary attacker, wingers instead of inf's, but we all know how well that went last year ;-). 

@aligempf any global insights you can share on changes to the EME? this would help the community in their thinking about how to setup tactics. If you look at the forums, on the OME you will find loads of tactics, but for the EME everyone has been really struggling with some exceptions. So you would make a community, and me happy to give us some global idea.

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I meant a tactic that made the striker the focal point in FMM 16 may need tweaking in FMM 17 to make the striker the focal point, due to changes to various parts of tactics and the match engine.

7 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

This is unsupported, but I just did this on one of our devices and had no issues. Are you 100% sure that you are starting a new game?

What you're doing is effectively the same as running a secondary league btw, I'd suggest you just do a multi save as the speed difference between what you're doing here and the multi DB will likely be negligible. Or is your device limited to one league?

I am limited to just one league mate. And why there is no quick start active? Probably i have issues because of that

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

If you look at the forums, on the OME you will find loads of tactics, but for the EME everyone has been really struggling with some exceptions. So you would make a community, and me happy to give us some global idea.

There's no 'one size fits all' tactic. It depends on the players you have and their skill-sets. I don't have one tactic I use in all of my saves, it massively depends on which team I'm playing with. I enjoy using a 433 with Liverpool, but I go to a 352 when playing with Chelsea.

15 minutes ago, PriZe said:

What formation are you using out of interest? - if you want a 'focus' striker then I've found a 4-3-2-1 works quite well if you have a really talented striker who can take the pressure of being the focal point (I generally use wingers for the '2' aspect rather than inside forwards though).

3 minutes ago, teo7 said:

I am limited to just one league mate. And why there is no quick start active? Probably i have issues because of that

There's no more quick starts but that shouldn't cause any issues. As I said, worked fine over here so you might want to just start again (you might have messed up one of the folders?). 

We can't officially support things like this though so I can't really go into any more detail than that.

3 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

What formation are you using out of interest? - if you want a 'focus' striker then I've found a 4-3-2-1 works quite well if you have a really talented striker who can take the pressure of being the focal point (I generally use wingers for the '2' aspect rather than inside forwards though).

Hi marc, i run the following

---------- PCR--------

INF------------INF---

----APM----BBM----

--------BWM----

WB------------WB

----CB----CB-

------GK----

This same formation, with same instructions got Aguero 70 goals in one season on the EME in BPL in 16 two seasons in a row . I did have him on pen's and freekicks. 

@aligempf i know there isn't a god tactic. No to boost, but i consider myself a pretty good tactic builder on FMM. I think many can vouch that my tactics have proven to be very successful for the community. i build a tactic and then a team around that tactic. Now explain to me that if you look at Man city how they don't fit the above tactic ;-)

6 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

In your honest opinion do you believe 1000 goals from one player is still possible on 2017? If not I think we'd rather know as people like Prize could waste so much time attempting such a feat.  

26 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

This will be a issue when You reload the save.

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

In your honest opinion do you believe 1000 goals from one player is still possible on 2017? If not I think we'd rather know as people like Prize could waste so much time attempting such a feat.  

yeah this would be nice to hear. Doesn't mean it would p me off, but it would mean that we just have to adept to it and adjust the challenges accordingly. Although 1000 goals is a magic number :D

@PriZe as Marc said, having the INFs is probably not ideal. They'll be taking shots and scoring goals rather than laying them off to the striker. Having them as wingers or advanced playmakers would make them more likely to lay the ball off to Aguero for him to finish.

For Man City to play well, your tactic looks very good. For Aguero to do well, I think these suggestions will put Aguero in focus more often. I hope that helps :) 

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

yeah this would be nice to hear. Doesn't mean it would p me off, but it would mean that we just have to adept to it and adjust the challenges accordingly. Although 1000 goals is a magic number :D

I think in the right league it's still possible (something with as many matches as possible). Maybe it'll be the focus of my next playthrough whenever I get the chance (busy busy busy :P)!

Something to bear in mind though is now we have the European Coefficients dynamically updating. Which means if you create an amazing team that dominates a small league you might raise your European Coefficient enough for them to improve with all the extra money they get in. This may make things more difficult in the long-run.

Edited by Jack Joyce
2 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

I think in the right league it's still possible (something with as many matches as possible). Maybe it'll be the focus of my next playthrough whenever I get the chance (busy busy busy :P)!

Seeing a SI staff member embrace the challenge community would seriously mean everything to me, that would mean more to me than any feature. I understand we're a small community but it's a way of life haha. Challenges like the 1k have been a staple of FMM to us since 2012 I think and Vibe has hundreds more of brilliant ones to play. FMM can be played casually (to get promotion etc) or seriously and in a more competitive manor and that's what we thrive off. 

I know you likely couldn't post a career of this nature for us to follow but seeing you involved, or possibly posting your own challenge creations and stuff like that would be unreal. 

To me and many others here this is how you play FMM, these challenges give you a purpose, this is when we love FMM. As someone involved in the challenge community it's an area I've always felt SI hasn't understood or taken seriously so any effort there would massively he appreciated. 

On October 5, 2016 at 15:05, Dec said:

It may be that it would need lots of UI changes and balancing tweaks

Possibly. I've got a game called Ember, where it is so detailed, the text and buttons are quite small on my iPhone 6. But if it was either play it with small text or not have the option to play it, I'd choose small text all day long. Maybe they don't want to open themselves up to the comments about small text/buttons, maybe they would rather have a dedicated person make it look nice for small screens but can't afford to implement that, or maybe they just want to keep FMM as the only FM on mobiles. Before long, most slow/old phones will be dead, and all phones will be powerful enough to run FMT. Will they keep giving us FMM as the only option for mobiles then? Or will we finally see FMM beefed up? Or will we see it phased out as FMT is designed for smaller screens, having two looks? (Sort of like how the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus have different UIs in FMM right now.)

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Seeing a SI staff member embrace the challenge community would seriously mean everything to me, that would mean more to me than any feature. I understand we're a small community but it's a way of life haha. Challenges like the 1k have been a staple of FMM to us since 2012 I think and Vibe has hundreds more of brilliant ones to play. FMM can be played casually (to get promotion etc) or seriously and in a more competitive manor and that's what we thrive off. 

I know you likely couldn't post a career of this nature for us to follow but seeing you involved, or possibly posting your own challenge creations and stuff like that would be unreal. 

To me and many others here this is how you play FMM, these challenges give you a purpose, this is when we love FMM. As someone involved in the challenge community it's an area I've always felt SI hasn't understood or taken seriously so any effort there would massively he appreciated. 

I might not be able to post everything, but I'll give you a quick summary of what I did if I find the time to do one. 

I think that the player achievements page and the dynamic coefficients open up a lot of opportunities for different challenges so i'll be interested in seeing them! E.g. I got Wales to 5th highest in the league standings this year and wonder if anyone can do better?

Edited by Jack Joyce

@Ashez Wimmer is set as a BPD so would explain why hes losing the ball trying harder passes etc

Kane is set as a Target Man so I suppose his chances could be from long range if he's in a deep position and from what I can see in the highlights majority of Lloris misplaced passes weren't long balls and he did mainly play to a defender

25 minutes ago, aligempf said:

@PriZe as Marc said, having the INFs is probably not ideal. They'll be taking shots and scoring goals rather than laying them off to the striker. Having them as wingers or advanced playmakers would make them more likely to lay the ball off to Aguero for him to finish.

For Man City to play well, your tactic looks very good. For Aguero to do well, I think these suggestions will put Aguero in focus more often. I hope that helps :) 

i'll give it a go, not a big fan of last years winger in EME but we will see. Thanks for swift replies!

Just now, PriZe said:

i'll give it a go, not a big fan of last years winger in EME but we will see. Thanks for swift replies!

I tend to find tactics with wingers work a lot better if you do "Both Flanks" focus, might be worth trying.