• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Ashez

7 minutes ago, Taff said:

I still think Mansfield needs to be the new vibe swear word

"oh my god dude your striker had an absolute Mansfield of a season"

Hahaha quality that! You aint mansfield around are you ?

Unlucky mate, Mansfield are really causing you pain, great job getting a league one job. KIU

19 minutes ago, Taff said:

I still think Mansfield needs to be the new vibe swear word

"oh my god dude your striker had an absolute Mansfield of a season"

Is that a reference to Vibe?:P

@Taff - It might catch on at this rate! 

9 hours ago, kylieboi88 said:

Hahaha quality that! You aint mansfield around are you ?

Mansfield off

9 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Unlucky mate, Mansfield are really causing you pain, great job getting a league one job. KIU

Is that a reference to Vibe?:P

It's all apart of the journey, it will just make that success (if it ever comes) all the more meaningful. 

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Surely the Mansfield job can't be too far off..if you can't beat them join them :)

And ruin them mwhahaha

8 hours ago, DarkdragonX7 said:

Can't wait

Update will be up shortly, I just wasn't in the mood last night as I'll touch upon in the update :). 

I was close! But if I knew you were going to be managing Oxford United, then I would have predicted you going all the way and winning the division! (They are my second team - I have an Oxford United cup here on my desk right now). 

Anyway, I agree with the others that you need to face your Mansfield fears head on and overcome them. You can't let them control you like this! 

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Eighteen

a1xamIW.jpg

We end up back in League Two but at least we're title challengers, anything to get away from the Mansfield curse at this point to be honest. 

The Fixtures

89yO4oB.jpg

No cup games or Mansfield in sight! Hopefully we can do some damage now! 

The Results

NfZ6J3K.jpg

The damage is delivered as we destroy everyone in our path! I have a good feeling about this run lads! 

The Train Keeps Rolling!

OQUL2q8.jpg

Sensational stuff! 

The Play Offs Are Secured

B2C3NWC.jpg

Get In! 

The Good Times Keep Coming!

ZvGvhFa.jpg

The end is near! 

Promotion Secured! 

iSF97J3.jpg

Three promotions in four seasons I believe! 

Current Table

7X9eJ9o.jpg

Just a few more points needed! 

The Final Results

r8b4eMt.jpg

Crushed, absolutely Mansfielding crushed. Mansfield this game, Mansfield this save. Devastated doesn't even cover it. 

The Defeat

I1WI6Ah.jpg

Thanks game, just give me a random hammering out the blue from an even match! 

Final League Table

dz9NJkf.jpg

If I'd beaten Fleetwood I'd have been 10 clear with only 12 to play for, I was two bloody mother Mansfielding points off! But nope the game decided to tease me, it decided to destroy me, it decided to break me. 

I'm Done

3Yr5Ewj.jpg

Our History

Spoiler

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet:

22 Matches - W:20 D:1 L:1 -126 Days

Job 6 - Telford:

13 Matches - W:10 D:2 L:1 - 161 Days

Job 7 - Margate:

6 Matches - W:5 D:0 L:1 - 32 Days

Job 8 - Wycombe:

4 Matches - W:2 D:1 L:1 - 17 Days

Job 9 - Blackpool:

4 Matches - W:3 D:0 L:1 - 29 Days

Job 10 - Grimsby:

9 Matches - W:8 D:0 L:1 - 44 Days

Job 11 - Port Vale:

12 Matches - W:10 D1: L:1 - 59 Days

Job 12 - Crewe:

Job 13 - Wycombe: 

5 Matches - W:4 D:0 L:1 - 18 Days

Job 14 - Eastleigh:

Job 15 - Blackpool:

6 Matches - W:3 D:2 L:1 - 118 Days

Job 16 - Wimbledon:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 13 Days

Job 17 - Oxford:

6 Matches - W:4 D:1 L:1 - 22 Days

Job 18 - Luton:

22 Matches - W:19 D:2 L:1 - 113 Days

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

Oh jeez, that's horrible! An absoloutley fantastic run of form, such a shame to fall at the last hurdle. Keep going dude, I have a good feeling about the next one!

What the Mansfield was that about come on ref you've got to be Mansfield kidding me

tough break dude it's just not Mansfield fair, but I know you'll dust yourself off and try again 

4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

I was close! But if I knew you were going to be managing Oxford United, then I would have predicted you going all the way and winning the division! (They are my second team - I have an Oxford United cup here on my desk right now). 

Anyway, I agree with the others that you need to face your Mansfield fears head on and overcome them. You can't let them control you like this! 

The narrative just gets deeper and deeper haha. 

Maybe we'll see them again next season. 

4 hours ago, DarkdragonX7 said:

When will he win

Will the world be extinct

Will England finally win??????

Find next time

Haha

2 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Oh jeez, that's horrible! An absoloutley fantastic run of form, such a shame to fall at the last hurdle. Keep going dude, I have a good feeling about the next one!

I got lucky the streak lasted that long but failing when that close has knocked me :( 

2 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Mansfielding mansfield this game! ? Great run though dude

I could have cried :(. The only thing keeping me going is the support here, if it wasn't for how much you guys are enjoying it I'd be crushed :(. 

29 minutes ago, Taff said:

What the Mansfield was that about come on ref you've got to be Mansfield kidding me

tough break dude it's just not Mansfield fair, but I know you'll dust yourself off and try again 

It was a real kick in the balls :( 

Hasn't happened as yet in truth, got to the next job but I haven't got the heart to play it yet. 

Now that's a run to come home with. You equalled your Personal Best which is always bitter sweet as they say. Just the one more to break it and set a new PB but a fine achievement still.

You can't quit till you give us a hat-trick of Grimsby jobs. One left :laugh: Get in there Nobby :laugh:

2 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Keep plugging away pal, we love a good suffering ?

That's a one sided love story :P

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Now that's a run to come home with. You equalled your Personal Best which is always bitter sweet as they say. Just the one more to break it and set a new PB but a fine achievement still.

You can't quit till you give us a hat-trick of Grimsby jobs. One left :laugh: Get in there Nobby :laugh:

Didn't even notice it tied my record, thanks for pointing it out :). 

I might have to pop my head in the door again if the opportunity arises :) 

Fleetwood the new Mansfield, that was unlucky, and as I was reading it I thought you had done it, keep going I'm certain you will get there.

22, 6 and Mansfield seem to be the key to this career. But seriously speaking well done on the progress and improvement you've managed to make each employment.

11 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Fleetwood the new Mansfield, that was unlucky, and as I was reading it I thought you had done it, keep going I'm certain you will get there.

Every time I thought it was going to end we kept going, when I thought the save was finally completed we bottled it haha

10 hours ago, Granit Xhaxa said:

22, 6 and Mansfield seem to be the key to this career. But seriously speaking well done on the progress and improvement you've managed to make each employment.

So we'll become Mansfield manager for job 22 and win the league. I wonder, hmm. 

Just smashed out the next season so I finally have a little backlog of things to post, the update will be up at some point today :). 

10 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

I just caught up mate and fleets wood just Mansfielded up your career. Unlucky but KIU

That they did! This save is turning out a lot tricker than I ever imagined. I expected it to fail after a few jobs or that I'd snipe a league win at some point. I've said plenty of times however I'm using 2017 to play in different ways and this is completely unique to me and extremely fun. 

The fact you guys have got behind it makes all the heartache worth it though, once again I thought this idea would be way too gimmicky for you guys to get attached too but it seems to have you hooked. The fact it's creating in jokes and that we're just having a laugh really means a lot to me, as I've repeatedly said 2017 has brought the community back and I'm overjoyed by that. This save would be a frustrating mess without you guys supporting it and making it a joy to play, even when i get a bad run like above instead of feeling too pissed off I just think, "oh Vibe is going to love this" haha. 

I guess I can handle the bullshit if I think it'll make an entertaining update, we all know you guys enjoy my failings more than my successes :P 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

The fact it's creating in jokes and that we're just having a laugh really means a lot to me, as I've repeatedly said 2017 has brought the community back and I'm overjoyed by that.

Read more  

Well said. Agree 100%.

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

we all know you guys enjoy my failings more than my successes :P 

Amen :laugh: altho I know this comment is going to bite me in the butt :S

Ouch, I suppose Fleetwood don't like teams that play in orange. 

Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will get poached with 1 game to go and you can walk in and claim glory? 

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

2017 does seem to have breathed a new lease of life into the community, great times to be around!

Couldn't agree more, 2016 was dead and toxic but 2017 is freaking awesome :D. Plenty of new faces, new ideas, new ways of playing and just a fun place to be. The community forced me to become active again as I just wanted to be involved :D 

6 minutes ago, Idol said:

Ouch, I suppose Fleetwood don't like teams that play in orange. 

Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will get poached with 1 game to go and you can walk in and claim glory? 

That's the dream at this point! 

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Nineteen....Or Not

qn4ndTe.jpg

Wycombe want me again! Unfortunately I had to turn them down as by this point they were already down and I couldn't afford to have a relegation to my name. In a perfect world they'd have been in a position where I could have saved them but it was not to be. 

ClTdIxb.jpg

With only two games left to play Wycombe's stay in League One is over, at least they're taking Mansfield with them! 

End Of Season

Start Of Season 

Job Number Nineteen

sZbHtDH.jpg

After the heart break of last season I decided to bide my time and wait for a job that was appealing. Thankfully a few months in Plymouth approached me and I decided it was time to jump back on the horse. 

The Fixtures

2y1Pe3T.jpg

Nothing screams cause for concern 

The Results

A7rXjfk.jpg

A very pleasing run indeed, one key factor is we finally seem able to pick up those draws that keep the streaks going. I haven't changed the way I'm playing so I assume the game is just been a tad nicer, draws are vital for this save however so it's a good habit to pick up. 

s6PRunv.jpg

What a dominating run! A few standout results there but there is one that's extra special! 

Vanquishing The Curse

c8roA8y.jpg

Yeah, Mansfield off! Get the Mansfield in! OrYNpyy.jpg

Unfortunately however beating Mansfield was our only miracle on this streak as we got spanked by West Brom. 

The Defeat

D5yG40J.jpg

Can't help but feel embarrassed. 

Job Twenty Will Soon Be Here

C3e4e1c.jpg

I wonder how the game will mark this special occasion?!

Our History

Spoiler

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet:

22 Matches - W:20 D:1 L:1 -126 Days

Job 6 - Telford:

13 Matches - W:10 D:2 L:1 - 161 Days

Job 7 - Margate:

Job 8 - Wycombe:

4 Matches - W:2 D:1 L:1 - 17 Days

Job 9 - Blackpool:

Job 10 - Grimsby:

9 Matches - W:8 D:0 L:1 - 44 Days

Job 11 - Port Vale:

12 Matches - W:10 D1: L:1 - 59 Days

Job 12 - Crewe:

Job 13 - Wycombe: 

5 Matches - W:4 D:0 L:1 - 18 Days

Job 14 - Eastleigh:

Job 15 - Blackpool:

6 Matches - W:3 D:2 L:1 - 118 Days

Job 16 - Wimbledon:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 13 Days

Job 17 - Oxford:

6 Matches - W:4 D:1 L:1 - 22 Days

Job 18 - Luton:

22 Matches - W:19 D:2 L:1 - 113 Days

Job 19 - Plymouth:

20 Matches - W:16 D:3 L:1 - 91 Days

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

I'm sorry,  it did I just witness Plymouth beat Macclesfield 9-0? Awesome run mate, really unlucky to draw WBA in the cup but I'm sure you will hop back on the horse!

Can't argue with how you left Plymouth mate, tough cup fixture! Is the Mansfield curse lifted at last? All that's left now is to take over Mansfield and win the league to complete your objective lol