Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Ashez

LOL, you've had three jobs since I last checked in a day ago. Nice quick career this one. Can't believe it's still 2017 though!

A little surprised you keep getting jobs, especially League 2 jobs, but I guess this is one of those things where SI have to make sure the player can actually play the game - ie you'll always be able to get a job no matter how badly you screw things up (in this case intentionally!)

Those bloody cup games are the achilles heal at the moment, but like you said hopefully the next team has already been knocked out of the cup competitions 

3 hours ago, arobbo92 said:

Loving this career! I've got a feeling there is a club somewhere waiting for you to take them to glory... and it may well be Wycombe further down the line! Keep up the good work ??

Good to know everyone's getting behind Wycombe on this career :D 

2 hours ago, scratch99 said:

LOL, you've had three jobs since I last checked in a day ago. Nice quick career this one. Can't believe it's still 2017 though!

A little surprised you keep getting jobs, especially League 2 jobs, but I guess this is one of those things where SI have to make sure the player can actually play the game - ie you'll always be able to get a job no matter how badly you screw things up (in this case intentionally!)

I can slow down if you'd like? :P 

I'm surprised and I'm not, results wise I'm doing okay, not amazing but decently enough to climb the leagues. The surprise comes from the resigning not hurting my loyalty. 

51 minutes ago, Taff said:

Those bloody cup games are the achilles heal at the moment, but like you said hopefully the next team has already been knocked out of the cup competitions 

That they are! Brutal boss battles! Tbh the start is all about getting to the second half of the season, once I'm late game it's all about trying to get a job where I can challenge while making sure I keep the job. 

Thanks for the comments lads :) 

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

A few more gigs and you have completed the Alphabet Club Challenge lol

Could be something to keep in mind :P 

Wow those cup competitions need to be solved. Even if you just go all out defensive and get a replay or in the case of checkatrade a draw then at least you can continue the career. KIU

2 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Wow those cup competitions need to be solved. Even if you just go all out defensive and get a replay or in the case of checkatrade a draw then at least you can continue the career. KIU

I'm too lazy for that :P. Basically set the formation, clear all, select all, play match, rinse and repeat :P

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Ten

8xQT1Vs.jpg

I wondered if the game had anything special lined up due to this being our tenth club of the career and boy did it as we're returning to where it all began! The romance of this game and how things can line up is pretty spectacular!   

Recent Results

fJQInFM.jpg

Gulp! At least the irritating cup games are out the way! 

The Fixtures

5LTZUOG.jpg

No cup games and we start at home! Let's do some damage! 

The Results

yvwLp0p.jpg

Talk about a new manager bounce as we hit the ground running! Unfortunately the streak didn't make it to the second screen of fixtures however. 

The Defeat

4J0D4PY.jpg

Does that count as lucky or unlucky? I'm really not sure! They were top the league though so at least we put up a fight. We also managed to do a lot better than we did during our first run with the club so things are improving. 

Maybe We'll Meet Again?

qkE2nda.jpg

So our tenth job has been and gone but progress has been made as we seem to be able to consistently get League Two jobs. I wonder where job eleven will take us?

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet:

22 Matches - W:20 D:1 L:1 -126 Days

Job 6 - Telford:

13 Matches - W:10 D:2 L:1 - 161 Days

Job 7 - Margate:

6 Matches - W:5 D:0 L:1 - 32 Days

Job 8 - Wycombe:

4 Matches - W:2 D:1 L:1 - 17 Days

Job 9 - Blackpool:

4 Matches - W:3 D:0 L:1 - 29 Days

Job 10 - Grimsby:

9 Matches - W:8 D:0 L:1 - 44 Days

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

The job lengths seem to be getting longer mate, hopefully you can bag a long term project next update! Keep the updates coming mate, great reads :)

6 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

The job lengths seem to be getting longer mate, hopefully you can bag a long term project next update! Keep the updates coming mate, great reads :)

Very up and down but we're currently on the up :). The near future has some interesting developments :D

5 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Great job mate, now we wait for a league one job, KIU

Hopefully, think I'll wait for next season to attempt that though. The last thing I wanna do now is struggle to get a job and potentially hinder next season etc. 

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Well done, doing The Brothers Grimsby proud. Nobby must be over the moon :laugh:

Clever reference, trust you to post the most off topic yet on topic comment you can :P

Update will be out at some point :) 

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Eleven

PmoREIZ.jpg

Our adventures in League Two are continuing! 

The Fixtures

wQeTJOL.jpg

We once again start away from home while the second fixture looks extremely tasty! 

The Results

O6EKBex.jpg

We brush aside Grimsby but most importantly we manage to wipe out a whole screen of fixtures! 

Bh4CSTl.jpg

Unfortunately we were unable to keep this form until the end of the season however :(. 

The Defeat

arGet60.jpg

Hmmm! Haven't Mansfield been my undoing before!?!?!?

How I Leave Port Vale

u3pQfpa.jpg

Hopefully I've helped them enough that they achieve promotion

Cheerio Port Vale

efn7xRx.jpg

I've played ahead until the day of getting the twelve job and all I can say is it could be a real make or break episode in this managers quest to be the best! 

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet:

22 Matches - W:20 D:1 L:1 -126 Days

Job 6 - Telford:

13 Matches - W:10 D:2 L:1 - 161 Days

Job 7 - Margate:

6 Matches - W:5 D:0 L:1 - 32 Days

Job 8 - Wycombe:

4 Matches - W:2 D:1 L:1 - 17 Days

Job 9 - Blackpool:

4 Matches - W:3 D:0 L:1 - 29 Days

Job 10 - Grimsby:

9 Matches - W:8 D:0 L:1 - 44 Days

Job 11 - Port Vale:

12 Matches - W:10 D1: L:1 - 59 Days

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

From the Wycombe job (the 2nd time :laugh:) you seem to be getting better job lengths. Hope a move upwards is on the horizon for you mate, look forward to job 12!

5 hours ago, scratch99 said:

The way you turned around their form was really something special there! Can't wait to see what's next. 

They just needed some direction :P 

3 hours ago, kts365 said:

This career is the FMM manager equivalent of 20-20 cricket. Fast paced mayhem where you have to go for it.

Glad you're enjoying it :) 

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

From the Wycombe job (the 2nd time :laugh:) you seem to be getting better job lengths. Hope a move upwards is on the horizon for you mate, look forward to job 12!

Things are looking positive :D 

41 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Would be interesting to see you re-join one of those clubs. I want to see a second Grimsby run :laugh:

Third :P 

Great read as per usual, would love to see you actually finish a season and get the chance to implement your own style of play. Looking forward to the next instalment 

10 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Nice job mate, these clubs keep getting better (and so do the club lengths) KIU

Cheers, would help if we could grab a few draws to keep the streaks going, seems to be mostly wins or losses so far haha. 

10 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Great read as per usual, would love to see you actually finish a season and get the chance to implement your own style of play. Looking forward to the next instalment 

The next update has the potential of offering us that but I've still yet to play it. I'll hopefully get around to it today and getting the update out :) 

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

The next update has the potential of offering us that but I've still yet to play it. I'll hopefully get around to it today and getting the update out :) 

Sounds good pal, hopefully we see a half season run, or something along those lines!

2 hours ago, Idol said:

You'll probably win to the end of the season then lose a friendly ;)

Is the loyalty stat still holding up?

Only counting official matches so that's not an issue thankfully haha. My loyalty stat hasn't budged at all so it's either bugged or resigning isn't seen as disloyal. 

2 hours ago, scratch99 said:

I'm used to my "different club each day" fix, will try to hold out until tomorrow! :D

Your Eastenders bringing the drama and I'm Hollyoaks bringing a different cast anytime you bloody watch it :P. Thank God the missus doesn't watch the soaps anymore haha. 

1 hour ago, Jens said:

That is pretty much how I picture you :P 

38 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Your Eastenders bringing the drama and I'm Hollyoaks bringing a different cast anytime you bloody watch it :P. Thank God the missus doesn't watch the soaps anymore haha. 

Haha, been a long time since I lived in the UK and I never watched those shows, though Eastenders was on in the house sometimes. Not sure how I feel about being compared to that! :)