Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

18 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

This CC, you guys will find out who really is the teacher and the student. Class is starting kids, you're about to get schooled ;)

Don't think we want lessons on returning to the start screen mate ;)

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Don't think we want lessons on returning to the start screen mate ;)

I guess you want me to provide the save file when I'm done lol. I having a hard time finding the time and space to even start this shit :P

27 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

I guess you want me to provide the save file when I'm done lol. I having a hard time finding the time and space to even start this shit :P

Mandatory for newbie's

40 minutes ago, PriZe said:

We all hate you:P

I get your plan now! Talk Sam and myself into entering thinking it will mean easier challenges! Dream on! The difficulty will only increase! 

Just now, Ashez said:

I get your plan now! Talk Sam and myself into entering thinking it will mean easier challenges! Dream on! The difficulty will only increase! 

Nah, the plan is to let you fail on your own challenges:laugh: 

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Nah, the plan is to let you fail on your own challenges:laugh: 

One thing I did say to Sam early on while planning this CC was "No Goal Based Challenges" as it gives certain people a clear advantage. Time will only tell if Sam agreed with that point of view ;)

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

One thing I did say to Sam early on while planning this CC was "No Goal Based Challenges" as it gives certain people a clear advantage. Time will only tell if Sam agreed with that point of view ;)

Sam completely agrees with that point of view.

That takes at least 60 points of these "certain people's" scores :D

20 minutes ago, samhardy said:

As I said earlier I'm 100% sure I'm going to completely smash and dominate this tournament!

If you need to create challenges that hide the fact that you lack basic managerial skills then i'm down with that. Come get me mate. I will be waiting in the final :P

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

If you need to create challenges that hide the fact that you lack basic managerial skills then i'm down with that. Come get me mate. I will be waiting in the final :P

You sound like a broken record :P

You keep coming back to me to remind me of your faillure last year. 

Yeah yeah only reason you won was because you could sell the players, no-one came in for mine!

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yeah yeah only reason you won was because you could sell the players, no-one came in for mine!

Once again, i would like to refer you to the final update of Bati in last CC. You will clearly see that i was in the lead. And then just blew you away transferwise. Hope you had some practice will i was gone kiddo... you'll needed :P

Once again, i would like to refer you to the final update of Bati in last CC. You will clearly see that i was in the lead. And then just blew you away transferwise. Hope you had some practice will i was gone kiddo... you'll needed :P

You were in the lead by hardly anything, it came down to transfers in which you simply had the FMM Gods on your side. No practice thanks didn't think it was needed, 90% last CC 100% this time :D

4 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You were in the lead by hardly anything, it came down to transfers in which you simply had the FMM Gods on your side. No practice thanks didn't think it was needed, 90% last CC 100% this time :D

Fact remains i won, even without transfers. Go practice and stop whinning, you sound like @BatiGoal

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

One thing I did say to Sam early on while planning this CC was "No Goal Based Challenges" 

NO GOAL BASED CHALLENGES? :O:O:O

I guess all my hard work testing a variety of TKO's was all for nothing then :unamused: lol ..back to the drawing board for the next challenges..

The Challenge Cup imo is best when it's pushing you outside of your norm and to many of us chasing goals is the norm. For example this challenge forced us to work with what we'd been given, this clearly had the desired impact as many of you tried to come up with creative ways to get around the no signings rule. 

Creative ways? You're being too kind :P

Unless.. allowing the assistant manager do handle the signings counts?? Hey!! I didn't sign anyone :D

I'm not a loophole kinda guy tho. We all know damn well the tools we're given and we gotta stick to those. I had a blast playing this first challenge, and not just because I won the treble.

6 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Creative ways? You're being too kind :P

Unless.. allowing the assistant manager do handle the signings counts?? Hey!! I didn't sign anyone :D

I'm not a loophole kinda guy tho. We all know damn well the tools we're given and we gotta stick to those. I had a blast playing this first challenge, and not just because I won the treble.

I do agree but a massive part of the CC is how you approach the challenge. Cleaver thinking can be just as dangerous as a killer tactic imo (it's always best to check your idea is legal mind). The challenge starts when you read it and not once you've loaded the save imo ;)

Anyway I'm delighted I managed to bring you some fun with this challenge :D