Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stam

Guides/Tips FMM18 Wonderkids Complete List

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Stam said:

I'm afraid Jordan Brown (the striker who starts at Hannover) has a Potential Ability of 102, which means he can't qualify for this list.

Jordan Brown dosnt start at Hannover he starts as a free transfer having left West Ham last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm planning on starting a Liverpool career for the long haul, and would like to have as many of these players available as possible. Is there a recommended 4 nations to load for maximum wonderkids? Obviously the 4 would have to include England.

Thanks for making this list, it's great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamie Howarth said:

Jordan Brown dosnt start at Hannover he starts as a free transfer having left West Ham last year.

Should be the same player though [source]. Seems FMM18 history/contract data might be outdated on this one.

Either way, there's no player with that name with a better PA than 102-103.
 

1 hour ago, akbrim said:

I'm planning on starting a Liverpool career for the long haul, and would like to have as many of these players available as possible. Is there a recommended 4 nations to load for maximum wonderkids? Obviously the 4 would have to include England.

Thanks for making this list, it's great!

I'm glad you find it useful. :) 

I'd say my recommended 4-nation set up for having the most wonderkids loaded would be England, Spain, France and Portugal. Though there's a risk of missing out on some great Italian wonderkids, so perhaps switch Portugal for Italy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, zealous_ said:

good job mate btw u guise should checkout nahuel leiva from villareal,he is also a beast

I had him in FMH16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, zealous_ said:

good job mate btw u guise should checkout nahuel leiva from villareal,he is also a beast

Hmm, he should have been on my list. I had him on the preliminary version, somehow he was removed (guessing due to age error).

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've now added him on the list. (y)
 

7 hours ago, zealous_ said:

nahuel leiva is still a beast in fmm18

He's on -85 PA, so still pretty good. ;)
 

3 hours ago, Altair86 said:

Woww..great work @Stam..definitely gonna sign some of them..

thanks a lot mate

Happy to know my list is helpful. :) 

Let us know which ones you manage to sign and how they do for your team(s).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, kylieboi88 said:

Just start as Benfica most mentioned are in SlB B side 😲😎

Great post mate thanks alot 

Benfica is full of talented youth, that's for sure. :D

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the look of Depaoli from Chievo. Professional personality is the icing on the cake. Unfortunately he is worth £32.5 million one year into the game.

Screenshot_20171128-093812.thumb.png.e9fecc5f0ff70a6dbe5776f49b1c7d45.pngScreenshot_20171128-093821.thumb.png.37b199b9c69d907573d1caca216f668e.pngScreenshot_20171128-093829.thumb.png.a1896b1c8898cb0c4e3da5eb1fbaa997.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Seth Anacondas said:

I like the look of Depaoli from Chievo. Professional personality is the icing on the cake. Unfortunately he is worth £32.5 million one year into the game.

Screenshot_20171128-093812.thumb.png.e9fecc5f0ff70a6dbe5776f49b1c7d45.pngScreenshot_20171128-093821.thumb.png.37b199b9c69d907573d1caca216f668e.pngScreenshot_20171128-093829.thumb.png.a1896b1c8898cb0c4e3da5eb1fbaa997.png

Immaculate. Can confirm he's not a regen.

Verratti has yet to retire, but here we have his successor. Nice find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job bro! 

Maybe, u can create list for best of cheap wonderkids, I mean under £1million. It's important if we start season in lower league. 

But thank you for that list bro! 

Edited by Galuherd16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick update: I'll be looking to revise my list during the next weekend, just in case there are some players I might have missed. If you have spotted any such players, please post a reply with your findings.

:celebrate: Thanks for 30,000 views! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2017 at 11:21, Galuherd16 said:

Good job bro! 

Maybe, u can create list for best of cheap wonderkids, I mean under £1million. It's important if we start season in lower league. 

But thank you for that list bro! 

Thanks, I'm glad you find it useful.

Being able to snatch up a wonderkid for under 1M on the first season is an extreme rarity. Managing to attract such a player in lower leagues is quite difficult as well. Frankly, your best bet would be to try and get some of these players on loan; that'd be the more likely scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2017 at 01:16, Stam said:

Quick update: I'll be looking to revise my list during the next weekend, just in case there are some players I might have missed. If you have spotted any such players, please post a reply with your findings.

:celebrate: Thanks for 30,000 views! 

Stam

have you had chance to update the list yet.  I've got this guy below is a beast bought him for £10m from corinthans.

 

 

IMG_0574.PNG

IMG_0575.PNG

IMG_0576.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Playfoot said:

Stam

have you had chance to update the list yet.  I've got this guy below is a beast bought him for £10m from corinthans.

 

 

IMG_0574.PNG

He's a regen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great list - thanks for taking the time to compile!

Just wondering if there is going to be a similar list for the Highest PA/CA players on the game (I want to make a shortlist of all the Regens i should be looking for in the first couple of seasons! Last year it was Drogba, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, etc). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to add some players :

- Wallace

PhotoGrid_1515692785278.thumb.jpg.8290184673f39cda2cfdf3a3f5d86f15.jpg

- Van de Beek

PhotoGrid_1515692752835.thumb.jpg.0886fbd3632ace62a03a6954659c8216.jpg

- Alessandro Murgia

PhotoGrid_1515692713097.thumb.jpg.623320d243e1ba1e8e2ea5a398bfacfc.jpg

- Lorenzo Pellegrini

PhotoGrid_1515692684119.thumb.jpg.86dd78821622b4c2136e77d84b041a8f.jpg

- Christian Pavon

PhotoGrid_1515692642015.thumb.jpg.159fd7bba6cb9e0e3108aa4794013796.jpg

- Patrick Shick

PhotoGrid_1515692594524.thumb.jpg.14ab66ac2c2f812ffd347e7ff26c50b3.jpg

Those are wonderkid players in my saved game now in 2020 Jan.

PhotoGrid_1515692713097.jpg

Edited by Adrian Irsan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2017 at 04:21, Galuherd16 said:

Good job bro! 

Maybe, u can create list for best of cheap wonderkids, I mean under £1million. It's important if we start season in lower league. 

But thank you for that list bro! 

Maybe you can start a thread with good lower league players .. Won’t be wonderkids but good players you got cheap or were released and signed for free so they aren’t expensive.. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 20:59, Stam said:

FM18 Pre-Game Editor. FMM18 shares the same database with FM18, except it's like 1/15 smaller overall; though most FM18 wonderkids can be found on FMM18.

So you're saying that the CA and PA of players in FMM18 are the exact same copy from FM18? Cheers for the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i found this man ronnie fernandez from al fayha. massive striker and mildfield. and wu lei from shanggang. thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2017 at 11:00, TedB86 said:

Great list - thanks for taking the time to compile!

Just wondering if there is going to be a similar list for the Highest PA/CA players on the game (I want to make a shortlist of all the Regens i should be looking for in the first couple of seasons! Last year it was Drogba, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, etc). 

Would love this! @Dec did one a few seasons ago I believe

*first post in Vibe for ages!* trying to get back into FMM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×