Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Won everything in first season! (EME)

Rami

Hello everyone 

the game this year was too easy! This is the first Tactic I used in this game and I didn’t change anything at anytime even in the game!

i won the EPL and the Champions league in the first season and it was TOO Easy!! And without spending a dollar!! And without buying a player!!

regards

ADBB054C-612D-4029-ABA3-64F21EAA4EB2.png

212992A5-CD84-4284-8BD1-841E1BC4F4E1.png

7BE8A68C-563C-417B-9E76-D01593A7001D.png

64E905DD-F92E-48FA-B783-0A61E7923CCD.png

9495174F-E1E1-4BC9-8DD1-6EA4C6E77C87.png

323C7E27-A7FF-4284-9542-E9778932D941.png

9C459197-73FD-45CA-9781-40304D257EA0.png

2C569CFA-FC5D-4377-983D-866A56D35A85.png

3DB12442-E43F-45DE-9E3B-04F958D905C0.png

5C15C769-6EA8-45BD-8110-205E8DE0FE59.png

CB7ED055-8388-4C44-9BEE-F64072787647.png

A77A7EC4-FAA2-4B7E-B790-FAA82FFE901F.png

C8D90D32-4E6A-4A63-B6D2-6459298A4DB8.png

Interesting, using a style not too dissimilar from the real Liverpool as well. I do have to say though, imo Liverpool's defenders are one of the most overrated players on game. Moreno and Clyne have been chronically overrated for years, and Lovren-Matip is actually a functional defensive pairing for a title winning side. It's not that hard to win the league with Liverpool and it's only got easier with the attacking options multiplying the last few years.

Is it possible to see your fixture list of results? I'm genuinely curious about how you win game. Do you outscore or grind out victories?

On that note, you hate Mignolet that much? I mean there are better options in game.... but Ward?

1 hour ago, Meow said:

Interesting, using a style not too dissimilar from the real Liverpool as well. I do have to say though, imo Liverpool's defenders are one of the most overrated players on game. Moreno and Clyne have been chronically overrated for years, and Lovren-Matip is actually a functional defensive pairing for a title winning side. It's not that hard to win the league with Liverpool and it's only got easier with the attacking options multiplying the last few years.

Is it possible to see your fixture list of results? I'm genuinely curious about how you win game. Do you outscore or grind out victories?

On that note, you hate Mignolet that much? I mean there are better options in game.... but Ward?

Hehehe no Mignolet was my first choice!

here is my first 11

F7CE2F3F-7B33-467A-A9E2-A817C5842382.png

But am searching for new no 1 !! 

Until now Alex Meret is the one I want! And any recommendations will be appreciated!

and am searching for a new Center Back and a deep lying playmaker too

37 minutes ago, nujawuja said:

Can i use another role for the attacker ?

This was my choice. You can try anything and give me feedback for sure

5 hours ago, Rami said:

Give it a try

Loving the DF recommendation.

Playing with Atlanta United, made a couple of little tweaks, like one of the APs to CM, and switching to more of a countering style once I'm up a couple of goals, but love the tactic!

Started out with a little different for couple of months, but switched up midway.

Josef Martinez (recommended AF) has 40 goals and 12 assists so far as DF. Never would have tried it without your post.

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

How many goals did your DF get in the full season?

Ack, sorry, just saw how I worded that.

He's at 40 total, planning on finishing the season today. At the rate he's going, I could see 50+ being easily attainable. (although, he's out on international)

6 minutes ago, akbrim said:

Ack, sorry, just saw how I worded that.

He's at 40 total, planning on finishing the season today. At the rate he's going, I could see 50+ being easily attainable. (although, he's out on international)

Okido! Thanks mate :)

Having good success with this tactic and Aston Villa. I did change the DF to P and one AP midfielder to BBM.  My only issue is the poor ratings my DM's tend to get even when the rest of the team are performing amazingly well.

you can barely say the game is too easy when you have started your first season at Liverpool....comeback and say it is easy being concord rangers with the transfer budget off....psshhhh

On 11/20/2017 at 13:14, Ronso said:

Great tactic mate! Won everything with Spurs the first season. Found a better tactic I'm using now, but this tac is still good. 

What tac is better? Give me new ideas 

On 2017/11/14 at 14:53, Rami said:

But am searching for new no 1 !! 

Until now Alex Meret is the one I want! And any recommendations will be appreciated!

and am searching for a new Center Back and a deep lying playmaker too

Hard to find "world class" DLP in DMC in this "ratings broken" version:laugh:

How are your existing DLPs ratings?

On 2017/11/16 at 22:24, etsears said:

Having good success with this tactic and Aston Villa. I did change the DF to P and one AP midfielder to BBM.  My only issue is the poor ratings my DM's tend to get even when the rest of the team are performing amazingly well.

My DM‘s got terrible worst too. Changing their roles all over the season or replace with some new players, it just not work.

:)But Imo a DMC is very important in this version, because I find that many opponents would try "long long long shots" that killing the matches, having a DMC can reduce things happening.

Won Scottish premier league and other 2 cups with this tactic, my main AF ended up with almost 50 goals and 29 assists. Good job man

Edited by Wetrter
Mistyped