Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introducing... Me!

_LoGiC_

First off, Hello! ???

I've been searching for good game for my android phone ever since i sold my PC out for personal reasons... Never really found much things interesting ~ Yeah probably Minecraft & FIFA Mobile but other than that....None? ~ Until few months preceeding FMM 2018... It was the 2017 version and i thought "Well this game looks good, why not try it out?" And from then on i fell inlove with the game ever since....

Now with that said... Hopefully i could contribute towards making this great Community even greater...!

Anywho bye for now

_LoGiC_ 

Edited by _LoGiC_

Welcome. I’m a long time lurker (and even longer time player) who eventually joined a few months ago. Take a look at all the challenges on here - they put an entirely fresh spin on the game.

Welcome :)

On 1/21/2018 at 19:02, Rob2017 said:

Take a look at all the challenges on here - they put an entirely fresh spin on the game.

Rob is right, some great challenges on here. The hardest challenge of all - and one that every single one of us here on Vibe has failed - is The Newbie Challenge. It's very simple, do NOT annoy @samhardy. Goodluck (y)

9 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Rob is right, some great challenges on here. The hardest challenge of all - and one that every single one of us here on Vibe has failed - is The Newbie Challenge. It's very simple, do NOT annoy @samhardy. Goodluck (y)

That challenge is impossible,:O we can't all do 22+ season challenges like @BatiGoal:Dmaybe some advice by the challenge creator is needed. :P

On 1/23/2018 at 04:06, BatiGoal said:

Welcome mate! Just ignore @BatiGoal his advice. You are more then welcome to annoy @samhardy.  As a matter of fact.. i encourage you to do it. It's results in some funny sh*t :)