Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 18: The Vibe Shield

PriZe

10 minutes ago, PriZe said:

You sure you want to know it @Foxy?😎

Vibe needs to find out at some point that I relegated Liverpool 😛

Spoiler

Disclaimer: In case anyone takes what I said above literally I would just like to say that it was a joke.

Vibe Shield Results

@Foxy Vs @PriZe

Unfortunately I'm short on time but both managers did well so let's look at those final scores.

Spoiler

Get a grip! Like I'd do that! 

I'll get them up as soon as I have time to write it up, hopefully it shouldn't take too long. 

I've just wrote it and wow, I never looked how close it was until I got to writing as I headed out when Prize submitted. All I'll say is this is stupidly close, like single digit close, as in I didn't know who'd won while writing it close! Not until I calculated the final stage anyway! 

@Foxy, @PriZe I salute you both! You did Liverpool proud! 

Long story short I can confirm the final will take place tonight! 

Vibe Shield Final
Foxy Vs PriZe

After a gruelling couple round event we've reached the final update where I'll reveal our 2018 champion. In today's update either @PriZe or @Foxy will be crowned victorious but it goes without saying every competitor in this shield is already a winner. 

The challenge saw our finalists play as the greatest side in all the land as Liverpool was the selected destination, under the Anfield lights they had to build a pyramid with a German base, a Portuguese centre and an Egyptian tip, however these materials needed to be acquired from the second division of Germany and Portugal. With that out the way let's look at the foundations our players decided to build on. 

The Signings

Foxy

Screenshot_2018-10-25-07-35-29.png

PriZe

WvzMFCC.jpg

Only two of the ten were signed by both managers. 

The Results

The Champions League

Neither manager managed to win ole big ears as both crumbled in the semi final. Foxy lost to 4-3 to Bayern while PriZe crashed out 4-2 to French giants PSG.

Current Total
Foxy - 12
PriZe - 12 

The League Cup

Our first trophies of the season as both managers claim the league cup! PriZe beat Manchester City 2-0 on the day in a match that saw a missed Salah penalty and a further three disallowed goals! Foxy however had a tasty fixture against Everton that will stay long in the memory with the Reds winning 3-1 thanks to a brace from Emre Can. 

Current Total
Foxy - 27
PriZe - 27

The FA Cup

Both managers achieved at least the double as FA Cup memories were made in both saves, Foxy beat Manchester United at Wembley 1-0 while PriZe also secured a 1-0 win against Bournemouth. 

Current Total
Foxy - 45
PriZe - 45

We are neck and neck heading into the league phrase as both managers have almost identical seasons! 

The League 

Goal Difference
Foxy - 70
PriZe - 62

Foxy takes a massive 8 point lead after the goal difference stage as his Liverpool side were pure magic scoring 100 times while conceding 30. PriZe's results however are still impressive as he scored 82 and only conceded 20. 

Current Total
Foxy - 115
PriZe - 107

League Points

PriZe

Played: 38 Won: 36 Drawn: 2 Lost: 0 = 110

That leaves PriZe sitting on 217 points, thanks to Foxy's goal difference lead the Englishman needs 103 league points to take the crown! 

Foxy

Lost:

A solid start for Foxy! 

Drawn:

Is this disaster?

Won: 29 

Total = 95!

Absolute heartbreak for Foxy as those draws come back to haunt him as PriZe takes the victory by a mere 7 points! If Foxy turned two of those draws into 1-0 wins he'd have taken the crown! 

Congratulations PriZe and well played Foxy! This shield was intended to pitch the best against the best and with how tight every round has been I think it's been a success! I'd like to thank everyone involved!

Final Score
PriZe - 217
Foxy - 210

Holy cheese and leek pie!! 😳 That was damn close!

Congratulations @PriZe! Massive commiserations @Foxy, you have him one hell of an opponent! Great write up as always @Ashez. Personally enjoyed my participation in the competition, it was a nice way to close out FMM18!

Wow wow wow so bloody close! The moment i lost the CL game i thought i had lost it😳 

It was an honour playing against you in the final @Foxy you have come such a long way. What a fight🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I want to thank everyone for following this short but fun competition, and thank @Rob2017 and @Nucleus for participating. Last but not least @Foxy thanks for the graphics and a really big thanks to @Ashez for collecting two rounds of results and amazing write ups!

That being said i’m happy i can conclude fmm18 with a win in the Shield. A Shield with 3 “new” champions in the likes of Foxy, Nucleus and Rob2017! For a long period it has always been the same names in the final rounds of Vibe events and seeing all those new names makes me happy for the future of Vibe. It also means its time for the new champions and out with the old😄 With this win my retirement is sealed! Thanks for all the support all these years :) 

Cheers PriZe

29 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Wow wow wow so bloody close! The moment i lost the CL game i thought i had lost it😳 

If @Foxydid win the CL that would have been 6 points (3 for SF win + Final win) which would have meant you'd have won by a single point 😮

31 minutes ago, PriZe said:

really big thanks to @Ashez for collecting two rounds of results and amazing write ups!

Any time mate, next time you decided to host a event make sure you're able to host it hey @PriZe 😛

33 minutes ago, PriZe said:

With this win my retirement is sealed

😛

28 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Massive congratulations @PriZe but hey that was closer the our H2H ever was 😂

I thought I might have half a chance when I saw you lost at the same stage of the CL as me but that league form 😮

Thanks to @Ashez for his part in hosting duties.

You did well imo! When you got the GD boost I was so excited haha