Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

All general discussion regarding FMM19 in here.

Whether you have a question or simply something you want to discuss that doesn't warrant it's own thread, then this is the place to do so.

So no doubt tonight, Miles will push the button around 7pm - 8pm as he always does.

Last year if I remember correctly Android Football Manager Mobile dropped around 11pm, IOS was slightly later more around Midnight and Google Play didn’t go live until later still if I remember correctly

6 minutes ago, george144 said:

So no doubt tonight, Miles will push the button around 7pm - 8pm as he always does.

Last year if I remember correctly Android Football Manager Mobile dropped around 11pm, IOS was slightly later more around Midnight and Google Play didn’t go live until later still if I remember correctly

Would be lovely if we got an early drop

I think it's already out? I just downloaded it to my phone about an hour ago...

The new features are quite cool, and there are slightly more new additions then what they initially covered. Noticed that there are 2 new roles for CDs, a No Nonsense Defender and a Libero role which I think was in last season's FM.

There are also relegation release clauses and you can set the value of minimum release clauses now which is awesome

7 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

The new features are quite cool, and there are slightly more new additions then what they initially covered. Noticed that there are 2 new roles for CDs, a No Nonsense Defender and a Libero role which I think was in last season's FM.

There are also relegation release clauses and you can set the value of minimum release clauses now which is awesome

Lucky person! I’ve pre-ordered but no sign of it yet...

9 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

Can you make a screenshot of language choosing window? 

I'm pretty stoked for the game.  I've usually played the full PC experience, but with a little baby usually needing daddy, Mobile will be where it's at when I'm not playing the full version :)

Just now, Jazzydrury said:

I always believed it was Apple who decided when to release apps, or that is what other games I have bought has said

Apple have their approval window but the developer can choose whether the app automatically releases once this is approved, or whether to push the button manually.

2 minutes ago, Alari said:

Apple have their approval window but the developer can choose whether the app automatically releases once this is approved, or whether to push the button manually.

So in English, the app has been approved and you’ve got your finger hovering over the big red button? 

4 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

So in English, the app has been approved and you’ve got your finger hovering over the big red button? 

giphy.gif

It looks like Android is ready but Amazon and IOS hasn't updated as yet. I've seen a few Android users with it anyway and it's available to me via Android but not Amazon